Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Stray Bullet Kills Plantain Seller, As Cult Groups Clash In Oyo(photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stray Bullet Kills Plantain Seller, As Cult Groups Clash In Oyo(photo) (2704 Views)

Gunmen Kill Businesswoman Serifat Adisa, 2 Children In Oyo (Photo) / Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin / Drunk Plantain Seller Raped To Death In Ghana (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stray Bullet Kills Plantain Seller, As Cult Groups Clash In Oyo(photo) by Insidenaija: 9:18am On Jan 27, 2021
A 60- year-old woman, identified as Iya Oluso, who sells roasted plantain at Ilupeju area of Ibadan, the Oyo State capital, was reportedly hit by a stray bullet during a bloody clash between two rival cult groups Monday, Insidenaija reports.

Insidenaija gathered that the fight between the groups started Sunday at a party where some people sustained injuries and there was a reprisal attack by the other group whose members sustained injuries from the previous fight.

According to an eyewitness, all efforts to resuscitate the woman after being hit by bullet were unsuccessful as she later died.

When the dust settled, some vehicles parked on the road were vandalized by the hoodlums.

The Public Relations Officer, of the state Police Command, CSP Olugbenga Fadeyi, confirmed the incident.

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/stray-bullet-kills-plantain-seller-as-cult-groups-clash-in-oyophoto/

Lalasticlala, Mndy44, Dominique

Re: Stray Bullet Kills Plantain Seller, As Cult Groups Clash In Oyo(photo) by triple996(m): 9:19am On Jan 27, 2021
Cultist are the most useless set of people to have ever Grace the face of the Earth. Fight herdsmen they cannot, bt know how to kill themselves. The problem is that they innocent people also. It seems southerners and are using cultism to compete with the north in violent dearth and body counts.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stray Bullet Kills Plantain Seller, As Cult Groups Clash In Oyo(photo) by nairalander2020(m): 9:36am On Jan 27, 2021
angry
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Plantain Seller, As Cult Groups Clash In Oyo(photo) by nairalander2020(m): 9:37am On Jan 27, 2021
shocked
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Plantain Seller, As Cult Groups Clash In Oyo(photo) by Fozi(m): 9:40am On Jan 27, 2021
Make them show theirself with herdsmen fools
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Plantain Seller, As Cult Groups Clash In Oyo(photo) by Neddstark: 11:03am On Jan 27, 2021
triple996:
Cultist are the most useless set of people to have ever Grace the face of the Earth. Fight herdsmen they cannot, bt know how to kill themselves. The problem is that they innocent people also. It seems southerners and are using cultism to compete with the north in violent dearth and body counts.

I have to agree with you.
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Plantain Seller, As Cult Groups Clash In Oyo(photo) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nigeria is a war zone. Am p0or and i cant die just yet. I must n0t die. Which kind life b dat if i die n0w? Oluwa help o
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Plantain Seller, As Cult Groups Clash In Oyo(photo) by Yobabad: 3:13am On Jan 28, 2021
Yoruba Muslims Miscreants ( YMM) are on the loose
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Plantain Seller, As Cult Groups Clash In Oyo(photo) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:58am On Jan 28, 2021
Rip
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Plantain Seller, As Cult Groups Clash In Oyo(photo) by Harrykn: 2:06am On Jan 29, 2021
She died carrying out her day hustle.
RIP ma

(1) (Reply)

Something Very Wicked And Terrible Is Happening In Nigeria And We Are Not Aware / Man Killed For Stealing Necklace [pic] / ‘my Father Had Sex With Me To Confirm My Virginity’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.