Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Anambra Election: INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials To 21 LGAs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials To 21 LGAs (13451 Views)

Circular To Stop The Leakage Of Sensitive Official Documents / Ondo2020: Heavy Security, As INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials / Edo: Heavy Security, As INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials To 21 LGAs by Military0001: 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
Militarized election
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials To 21 LGAs by dapolaw(m): 2:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
I won credit 10 people's accountS with 5k drop your numbers I will pick randomly �����
Na wetin big pass me I wan they do now������
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials To 21 LGAs by arthurwillia(m): 2:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
Nobody Dey answer me, is maduka still running?
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials To 21 LGAs by osuofia2(m): 2:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
ANDY UBA ISHA ALLAH. INCOMING GOVERNOR
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials To 21 LGAs by baralatie(m): 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ok!
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials To 21 LGAs by topboss: 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2021
WHO IS GOING TO VOTE?

ARMED FORCES, BECAUSE SIT AT HOME WILL BE COMPLETELY FOLLOWED.
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials To 21 LGAs by garfield1: 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2021
majamajic:
APC might win Anambra

Why say so
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials To 21 LGAs by garfield1: 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Is about to get down

Go go pdp

A party with ideology.....kick them apc wringled and saggy balls

Which rubbish ideology
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials To 21 LGAs by EmekaBlue(m): 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2021
No election on Saturday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials To 21 LGAs by afamaustin(m): 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
Who will vote
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials To 21 LGAs by federal9: 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
Apga is to Anambra, as APC is to Lagos.

Very easy.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials To 21 LGAs by Maobichek: 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2021
helinues:
All the best to all the candidates.

We are hoping for peaceful conduct before and after the election

Amen, it will be peaceful.
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials To 21 LGAs by Cabonylewis(m): 4:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
APGAFIRST
SOLUDO/IBEZIM LEADS OTHER'S FOLLOW

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials To 21 LGAs by stella9(f): 4:20pm On Nov 04, 2021
nonny1212:
APC don win be that

Not possible for this our Anambra
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials To 21 LGAs by ogbiwa: 4:22pm On Nov 04, 2021
I will state it clearly here. I'm of the opinion that IT IS NOT SAFE to come out on Saturday to vote. Forget what you're reading on paper about police assurances etc. All it takes is commotion to break out and before you know it bullets are flying because the police promising to protect you will do so by returning fire without care as for who the bullet hits. Nigerian security forces are not trained in civilian safety during gun battle. So the innocent are caught in the crossfire as always and then the person is dead. So STAY OFF election grounds. This advice is not affiliated to any political agenda, but simply an advice that will preserve life, because once you're dead, IPOB, Fulani, Buhari, APC, Biafra and all these other things we're fighting for, immediately ceases to matter
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials To 21 LGAs by FORWARDEVERLY: 4:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
IPOB terrorists would not like this update..
Cos According to them.. No lefelendum.. No erection..
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials To 21 LGAs by Testimony1988(m): 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
This Saturday's election,not next Saturday.
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials To 21 LGAs by mildteddy(m): 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
majamajic:
APC might win Anambra

Chukwu ekwena ihe ọjọọ
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials To 21 LGAs by Chikeluba25(m): 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ndi-Anambra vote Soludo/APGA.
Those bad eges in APGA has all defect to APC and PDP.
APGA is now good to go with Soludo (The best for Anambra)
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials To 21 LGAs by iluvdonjazzy: 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2021
majamajic:
APC might win Anambra
APC has already won it.
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials To 21 LGAs by bobbybrown007: 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
So the disbursment of that material without no voters card? Is there anysense in that
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials To 21 LGAs by bigcasava1(m): 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2021
How I wish that ugly prostitute call onochie should have come to Anambra election
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials To 21 LGAs by sirwhyteB(m): 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ana akọfusi akụkọ!

Even Bible wet be Holy Book talk am self say "The Kingdom of God suffereth violent and violent taketh it by force.
Ife Onye amaghị karịrị ya!
It's not yet over until it's over that is to say IF and only IF .............
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials To 21 LGAs by logizorla: 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2021
In a very high spirit to go and deliver my quarter in this election as an INEC ad-hoc official.
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials To 21 LGAs by donprincebigt(m): 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2021
Latakia:
The Igbo in. Anambra especially their political cleric have taken their madness away from Fulani, it's now between Anglican versus Catholic. Imagine a cleric saying a vote for Andy Uba is a plot to impose an Anglican candidate and denomination to Ndingbo in Anambra. Obi Pandora a bigot is one of those clowns that started this hatred.
An Anglican Church in Anambra I knw too said the same. What's religion has to do with politics for f### sake ??
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials To 21 LGAs by ello29(m): 11:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
I thought its e- voting are you still doing manual voting?
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials To 21 LGAs by BluntCrazeMan: 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2021
Omonstarr:
ANAMBRA NO BE LAGOS

See, we no dey play copy-copy and copy-and-paste politics in Anambra.
Carry your dullness and go,, and please leave Anambra people Alone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello / Malabu: Nigeria Loses $1.7 Billion JP Morgan Chase Case / Babatunde Fashola For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.