Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles (3212 Views)

Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles / Attack On Jukun, Taraba: Six killed, four wounded / "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by Brimstone77: 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2021
epondudu:

THANKS FOR ADMITTING THIS IS THE WORK OF ESN/IPOB/UGM
point out where he mentioned ipob or esn in that write-up..

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by Tranquillity360: 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
See mentality, because of that we should vote a known criminal with forged certificate when we have a professor contesting without any scandal
That certificate person may be better than professor.

Is Osibanjo not a professor but him and his boss are failure.

All Nigeria politicians are the same.

I no stop you from voting but i won't vote.
Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by midolian(m): 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
and they took the guns of the Policemen....... grin grin grin grin grin grin

SEE YOU GRINNING LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. WHEN THEY ARE CAUGHT OR KILLED NOW, YOUR TEARS WILL FILL THIS FORUM WITH CLAIMS THEY ARE INNOCENT PEOPLE GOING FOR A RELATIVE'S BURIAL OR GOING TO GET MEDICINE FOR A SICK RELATIVE.

DONT YOU THINK?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by epondudu: 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
Brimstone77:
Are you a terrorists sympathizer?
UGM is IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by RuggedBiafran: 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2021
Guy dont ever in your miserable life mention me again....i dont entertain zombies...most especially the "uncircumcised pigs"...spits

midolian:
SEE YOU GRINNING LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. WHEN THEY ARE CAUGHT OR KILLED NOW, YOUR TEARS WILL FILL THIS FORUM WITH CLAIMS THEY ARE INNOCENT PEOPLE GOING FOR A RELATIVE'S BURIAL OR GOING TO GET MEDICINE FOR A SICK RELATIVE.

DONT YOU THINK?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by midolian(m): 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
Guy dont ever in your miserable life mention me again....i dont entertain zombies...most especially the "uncircumcised pigs"...spits

okay
Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by getnotifys: 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
Get New updates here
Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by Brimstone77: 3:11pm On Nov 04, 2021
epondudu:

Are you a terrorists sympathizer?
UGM is IPOB.
grin

that's your opinion..

Same way you see ipob as terrorists is the Same way I see your zoo military as terrorists too..

So one man terrorist is another man's freedom fighter..

The feeling is mutual!

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by joateng(m): 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
Whiteangel1234:
It was learnt that the gunmen opened fire on the officers and made away with weapons in the early hours of Thursday.

At least four mobile policemen have been reportedly killed by gunmen at Oraifite community, in the Ekwusigo Local Government Area of Anambra State.

It was learnt that the gunmen opened fire on the officers and made away with weapons in the early hours of Thursday.

https://secure.saharareporters.com/2021/11/04/four-policemen-feared-dead-anambra-community-gunmen-attack-security-operatives-ahead
na lie
Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by epondudu: 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
Brimstone77:
grin

that's your opinion..

Same way you see ipob as terrorists is the Same way I see your zoo military as terrorists too..

So one man terrorist is another man's freedom fighter..

The feeling is mutual!
But mine is backed up by law.
Ipob is proscribed. grin
Oya hit me!
Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by joateng(m): 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2021
Coldsperm:
Three Soldiers were killed yesterday but I didn't see it anywhere in the news even till now. I pity those that will go to vote on Saturday. Some of them may not return home alive. If you are wise, sit at home. No politician is worth dying for.
na lie am in anambra now nothing like that happened

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by Brimstone77: 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2021
epondudu:

But mine is backed up by law.
Ipob is proscribed. grin
Oya hit me!
grin

Exactly yours is backed up by law same way bandits in the north are backed up by law..

Have come across the term "state sponsored terrorism"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by joateng(m): 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2021
nairalandankrah:
They should continue extorting the masses from checkpoints... Very easy for UGM to pick them like beans
am waiting for your father head to roll on the ground u go learn in hard way we are in anambra now I want to kill people like u we are ending this ur UGM this week one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by epondudu: 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
Brimstone77:
grin

Exactly yours is backed up by law same way bandits in the north are backed up by law..

Have come across the term "state sponsored terrorism"
Any evidence that the banditry is back up by law? grin
Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by UwaMmebii(m): 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2021
Coldsperm:
Three Soldiers were killed yesterday but I didn't see it anywhere in the news even till now. I pity those that will go to vote on Saturday. Some of them may not return home alive. If you are wise, sit at home. No politician is worth dying for.

Nice one, kudos to gallant ugm
Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by Brimstone77: 5:30pm On Nov 04, 2021
epondudu:

Any evidence that the banditry is back up by law? grin
what's the difference between your zoo military terrorists and bandits?

Both kill civilians.
Both sack villages.
Both invade people's residence at night.
Both abduct and kill civilians..

So what's the different?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by ivolt: 5:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
These Fulani boys again!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by ivolt: 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
Brimstone77:
Don't mind him.
We know it is Fulani boys.
That is why the OP is admiring their bravery and wishing they have better arms.
People really love these Fulanis.
Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by epondudu: 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2021
Brimstone77:
what's the difference between your zoo military terrorists and bandits?

Both kill civilians.
Both sack villages.
Both invade people's residence at night.
Both abduct and kill civilians..

So what's the different?
Oga I won.
You don't have any evidence to castigate the Nigerian Army.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by Brimstone77: 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
epondudu:

Oga I won.
You don't have any evidence to castigate the Nigerian Army.
smiley

Ok..
Maybe Shia Muslims and ipob do have evidence.
Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by epondudu: 7:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
Brimstone77:
smiley

Ok..
Maybe Shia Muslims and ipob do have evidence.
Guy I give you, the 1st not to use abusive words with me on this platform.
Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by Brimstone77: 7:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
epondudu:

Guy I give you, the 1st not to use abusive words with me on this platform.
sad

Hehe what's this one saying?

Who used abusive words on you?

Well I don't remember using abusive words on you shaa..

But who are you that I won't use abusive words on?
Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by Ushman333: 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
Propaganda from Ipob. Heard 4 ESN died, just one police.
Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by epondudu: 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
Brimstone77:
sad

Hehe what's this one saying?

Who used abusive words on you?

Well I don't remember using abusive words on you shaa..

But who are you that I won't use abusive words on?
Guy didn't get me, you are the 1st moniker on this platform that didn't use an abusive word through out an argument. I am even guilty of that. grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by Brimstone77: 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2021
epondudu:

Guy didn't get me, you are the 1st moniker on this platform that didn't use an abusive word through out an argument. I am even guilty of that. grin
lolz..

Everything here is cruise..

No had feelings,out there we are good.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Dealers In China? / Pretty Lady Brutally Murdered And Dumped By The Roadside [PICS] / OCHACHO REAL HOMES, HOME OF COMFORT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.