Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles (3194 Views)

Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles / Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja / Attack On Jukun, Taraba: Six killed, four wounded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by Whiteangel1234: 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2021
It was learnt that the gunmen opened fire on the officers and made away with weapons in the early hours of Thursday.

At least four mobile policemen have been reportedly killed by gunmen at Oraifite community, in the Ekwusigo Local Government Area of Anambra State.

It was learnt that the gunmen opened fire on the officers and made away with weapons in the early hours of Thursday.

https://secure.saharareporters.com/2021/11/04/four-policemen-feared-dead-anambra-community-gunmen-attack-security-operatives-ahead

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by RuggedBiafran: 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
smiley
Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by Tranquillity360: 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
Foolish zombies will still blame unarmed innocent Ipob.

I have my Pvc but i won't vote,let those thousands of people they imported from north and southwest vote for them.

I can never die for selfish politicians.

12 Likes

Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by Sergio101(m): 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
The boldness in this UGM is hell top notched.
Upon the full security forces in Anambra, yet they are doing what they know how best to do.

Now just imagine a situation where this people has exactly equal arms and armunition, fighter jets, armoured vehicle and co as the Naija forces........... Na pieces them go dey turn ndi opponent

16 Likes

Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by Mayng01(m): 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
Omo

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by Otuegbe: 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
This one be like ""Udele''news

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by longetivity(m): 12:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
Oppooorrr!!!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by nairalandankrah: 12:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
They should continue extorting the masses from checkpoints... Very easy for UGM to pick them like beans

11 Likes

Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by majamajic(m): 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
Oh really

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by osuofia2(m): 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
LIES, ONE POLICE MAN DIED. THE ESN HAD MORE CASUALTIES

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by majamajic(m): 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
nairalandankrah:
They should continue extorting the masses from checkpoints... Very easy for UGM to pick them like beans

Once u station at a place , any upcoming vehicle stands a chance

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by Whiteangel1234: 1:03pm On Nov 04, 2021
osuofia2:

grin
Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by kollinz1234(m): 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2021
Despite the heavy security presence? 34600 f"cking police men and yet this. Anyways I have voters card o, but I also have my life which I cannot risk for any polthiefcian

But what do I even know

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by RuggedBiafran: 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2021
and they took the guns of the Policemen....... grin grin grin grin grin grin

osuofia2:

7 Likes

Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by Conrod: 1:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
Haba, when the main match never start?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by abouzaid: 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2021
The police should stop setting up road blocks na, they extort road users while causing traffic hold up.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by Sleyk: 1:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
At this point, I'll say this is most foolish decision the federal government of Nigeria has taken... risking the life of it's people.

You can't hold down the Igbos with force.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by SUPERPACK: 1:31pm On Nov 04, 2021
Sergio101:
Upon the full security forces in Anambra, yet they are doing what they know how best to do.

Now just imagine a situation where this people has exactly equal arms and armunition, fighter jets, armoured vehicle and co as the Naija forces........... Na pieces them go dey turn ndi opponent
Guerilla warfare just like the UGM are using is hard to stop because they employ element of surprise and not force to win their encounters. The side-effect is that the security forces will be on high alert and end up killing civilians that show unusual behaviour at checkpoints. Imagine being shot at because you did not come out of your car on time or being rained bullets because you have four male friends in your car.

This is one the reasons US police officers are the most brutal against civilians because they have lost a lot of officer to sudden attacks by mafias and drug trafficker. Once they say hands up and you move an inch you might be dead in seconds.

7 Likes

Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by mmanwuijele: 1:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
Tranquillity360:

I have my Pvc but i won't vote,let those thousands of people they imported from north and southwest vote for them.

Nwa Chineke. You are wise. Imagine being of the same region as Ikemba, the Ekumeku etc and dying for the Fulani. Brothers and sisters, please stay home and trust the process.
Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by Coldsperm: 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
Three Soldiers were killed yesterday but I didn't see it anywhere in the news even till now. I pity those that will go to vote on Saturday. Some of them may not return home alive. If you are wise, sit at home. No politician is worth dying for.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by Whiteangel1234: 1:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
Coldsperm:
Three Soldiers were killed yesterday but I didn't see it anywhere in the news even till now. I pity those that will go to vote on Saturday. Some of them may not return home alive. If you are wise, sit at home. No politician is worth dying for.

In Ayamelum we need more confirmation about the shooting , there is a shooting incident but no confirmation of casualty
Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
Tranquillity360:

Indirectly working for andyuba to rig the elections, we know your tactics

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by IamWonderful: 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ok
Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by IamWonderful: 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2021
nairalandankrah:
I hope it will be very easy for security agents to attack the unknown gunmen why killing 80% known members of the community supporting the killing of security operatives?
Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by Tranquillity360: 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Is Andy Uba an hausa Or yoruba man ?

What are the different between apc,pdp,apga and other parties?

I will be waiting for your answers.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by FreedomfromtheT: 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Exactly my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Is Andy Uba an hausa Or yoruba man ?

What are the different between apc,pdp,apga and other parties?

I will be waiting for your answers.
Andy uba is a criminal with fake waec

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by epondudu: 2:20pm On Nov 04, 2021
Sergio101:

THANKS FOR ADMITTING THIS IS THE WORK OF ESN/IPOB/UGM

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by Tranquillity360: 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Andy uba is a criminal with fake waec
Which of the politicians is not criminal?
Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by Leverage2021: 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2021
They are also killing policemen and soldiers in the north

No big deal

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Which of the politicians is not criminal?
See mentality, because of that we should vote a known criminal with forged certificate when we have a professor contesting without any scandal

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles by Brimstone77: 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
IamWonderful:
I hope it will be very easy for security agents to attack the unknown gunmen why killing 80% known members of the community supporting the killing of security operatives?
so your military will leave the attackers and start attacking civilians because they rejoiced??

Is that part of your rule of engagement??

And when people call your country zoo you get angry... undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vikings And Black Axee Cancels Peace Talk Continue Killing Themselves PHOTOS / Today Crime News Hot Update / SA 'Pantless' Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Shows Off Her Curves As She Works Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.