Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election (30524 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle / Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments / Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by Ykc2(m): 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
Jonathan:
grin

To: Ojukwu my Late Husband

Thru: FFK my lipsrsealed

Dear hubby,

Blablabla....

Yours lovely
Bsgsjdggs
Biaca
if you wan get mixed race children you marry oyibo :now yoruba people don dey see we igbos as oyibo ,we are igbo,is that why every yoruba wan marry igbo girl with yam leg?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by duro4chang(m): 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2021
EngageMe:
She wrote a letter to her late husband and posted it on the internet. Isn't that like writing a letter to the general public?
Perhaps the dead also surf the internet.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by AsomughaChuks05: 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
She is too vindictive. She cursed Peter Obi after all he did for her late husband but she and Peter Obi will still fail on saturday.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by redcliff: 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
Commentor:
After all I did for you.

grin

how does this relate please. you see how fooolish you are?

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by ranamatt: 5:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
shocked
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by xtervaganza(m): 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2021
EraseTheDot:
Bianca, my milf bitch.. Stop writing note to a dead cowardly cockloid. You never loved him than ffk. But i will use everything within my power to make sure i have a taste of your fairly used puffy pussy. My dream is taking you to Ibiza to go pipe your old yellow pussy with my thick dangling rod.

- erase the dot
People actually liked this bile you posted as comment? Lots of people here are sick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by adefitim(m): 5:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
More like gathering sympathetic votes for APGA
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
Bianca should stop disturbing our peace.

She can remarry, nobody is holding her.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by Ushman333: 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ojukwu though a bit careless, had vision, I have respect for his personality. Bianca have brains, good writer.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by Ekpeitit(m): 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
Why can't this Biafran ashewo stop embarrassing herself?

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by olaBanks(m): 5:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
festacman:
All this bitterness from Dame Bianca Onoh-Ojukwu because she wasn't given APGA Senatorial ticket. And what a time to attempt to pull down the house down completely. All attempt to appease her failed because she was waiting for this day. She insisted that Ikemba's name and picture should not be used for current campaign. So, why complain? Why avoiding to mention Peter Obi who installed Gov Obiano and abandoned the party while focusing only on Gov. Obiano because of personal beef that has nothing to do with Ikemba? Obviously, Bianca inherited the STUBBORN heart of his father Chief C.C Onoh.

In the first place, APGA originally belongs to Chief Chekwas Okorie who single-handedly toiled and registered the party in Abuja but was was pushed out by Ikemba Emeka Ojukwu in an internal political fight. APGA is not Ikemba's property but that of every registered member. APGA is political party with inherent internal politicking which inevitably produces fallouts and realignments.

I know APGA members across wards in Anambra State are working hard to deliver on 6th November. But if for whatever reason, APGA loses, (God Forbid!) it won't be the end of the world. Life goes on as members will regroup to fight any act of official rigging as well as prepare for other elections.

Well said and articulated. But do you expect her to be happy with a party that refused her the senatorial ticket?
More so, history is written by victors or their allies. History has it that Ojukwu formed APGA. This narrative will go years before it will be mended or erased. Its like saying who formed 'OPC' Gani or Fredrick.

More so, I think you should be more decent in your criticism of Bianca Ojukwu. She still remains the wife of the greatest Igbo leader that we know at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by VEHINTOLAR: 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
SimplyFacts:
I just don't know if the letter is emotional or political.

It is both actually !
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2021
Officialgarri:
Even her late husband was rejected in the polls by the people he fought for
IGBOS ARE SO MUCH AT PEACE NOW WITH ONE ANOTHER ONCE CASH IS INVOLVED grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by festacman(m): 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
olaBanks:

Well said and articulated. But do you expect her to be happy with a party that refused her the senatorial ticket?
More so, history is written by victors or their allies. History has it that Ojukwu formed APGA. This narrative will go years before it will be mended or erased. Its like saying who formed 'OPC' Gani or Fredrick.

More so, I think you should be more decent in your criticism of Bianca Ojukwu. She still remains the wife of the greatest Igbo leader that we know at the moment.

I didn't expect her to be happy for not securing APGA senatorial ticket but why destroy the party just to spite Gov. Obiano whose tenure will soon end and influence diminish. If APGA is Ikemba's legacy then she shouldn't have waved away every effort made to appease her to forgive and forget.

Well, I have deep respect for Bianca for her personal achievements, her relationship with Ikemba and of course for being a daughter to fighter Chief C.C Onoh but sometimes certain are said for the general good.

Thanks for engaging.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
Since she no write na naw she wan write political money grabbers
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
truthsayer009:

Why exactly does food aid discussions come up if the south east wasn't starved of food in the first place by Gowon, was he the one that deliberately stopped food distribution in the south east, Is he the only one in control of the whole eastern region that he alone will make a judgement to stop food from coming when people are dying of hunger.

I don't believe all this your lies.

I am not in the business of convincing the unconvinceable. I am just stating facts, I am not responsible or care for how you take verifiable facts. If you care to read, it is all there documented by neutral observers, including international observers/actors and participants on the Biafran side. Ojikwu always had a complex and a need to prove himself because he was an illegitimate child that wasnt initially accepted by his father. Ojukwu always had a problem with Gowon because he felt Gowon was inferior to him...it's there in the CIA files/USA intelligent reports on him....google it!!! Bottom line..Ojukwu's war was a personal war to feed his ego. The similarities to a certain fella currently languishing in custody is probably lost on you!!

The typical ibo man has always been more partial to propaganda rather than fact. They seem to belong to the camp that feels that if you say a lie enough times it becomes truth. You only have to read comments on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by Bamzyriches451: 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
Clouts
All those Grammers she wrote is for a death man that's definitely resting in pieces right now, its obvious she's pained cuz she was denied the apga governorship ticket
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by Kemistri4(m): 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2021
perambulator:

I am not in the business of convincing the unconvinceable. I am just stating facts, I am not responsible or care for how you take verifiable facts. If you care to read, it is all there documented by neutral observers, including international observers/actors and participants on the Biafran side. Ojikwu always had a complex and a need to prove himself because he was an illegitimate child that wasnt initially accepted by his father. Ojukwu always had a problem with Gowon because he felt Gowon was inferior to him...it's there in the CIA files/USA intelligent reports on him....google it!!! Bottom line..Ojukwu's war was a personal war to feed his ego. The similarities to a certain fella currently languishing in custody is probably lost on you!!

The typical ibo man has always been more partial to propaganda rather than fact. They seem to belong to the camp that feels that if you say a lie enough times it becomes truth. You only have to read comments on nairaland.

You must be a clown just like your father

60000 people killed, millions displaced to camps in Eastern Nigeria with virtually nothing, Aburi Accord violated and cast out by FMG, public pressure on Ikemba and you say a "Personal war " of ego?

Lol. You must be a clown really

Well, I don't really blame you; u come from Nigeria, a country where majority have a low IQ

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by Kemistri4(m): 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ykc2:
if you wan get mixed race children you marry oyibo :now yoruba people don dey see we igbos as oyibo ,we are igbo,is that why every yoruba wan marry igbo girl with yam leg?

You have time to engage this mentally challenged lunatics

Lmao
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by Kemistri4(m): 6:16pm On Nov 04, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
What have other tribes done with the tens of other parties littering Nigeria?

Abeg!

Shift!!! angry

You should ask the idiot what his tribe did with Abiola's SDP. At least APGA still controls Anambra

The idiots are now in APC slaving for fulanis
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by Kemistri4(m): 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2021
michlins:
APGA is a dead party. Tomorrow is the burial date

Keep dreaming. Andy Uba won't even win his town.

Even if APGA loses it, Ifeanyi Ubah will won Andy's town.

You can go mark it
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2021
Kemistri4:

You must be a clown just like your father

60000 people killed, millions displaced to camps in Eastern Nigeria with virtually nothing, Aburi Accord violated and cast out by FMG, public pressure on Ikemba and you say a "Personal war " of ego?

Lol. You must be a clown really

Well, I don't really blame you; u come from Nigeria, a country where majority have a low IQ

My friend, if you like learn from your errors, if you like double down on a path that has set you backwards. I'm from the SW while you were embarking on a war you couldnt win, my people were going about their business peacefully, nobody died in the SW. While you are killing your people in the name of IPOB (again a cause you have no possibility of winning) we are going about our business, nobody is dying here. So if you like learn, if you like continue to abuse and insult people for telling you that you erred and the story handed down to you by your parents is not correct and continue repeating the mistakes of your fore-bearers.. No man will tell his child he failed, no man wants his child to look at him as a failure. So after losing a war, the narrative handed down from what is undoubtedly a proud tribe will always be to save face not about facts!!! if you have any sense at least consider that possibility!!!

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by BlackPantherxXx: 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ykc2:

Nah. We service your women, severally .

After we don expand the place we'll well... you go pay high bride price for your ladies with high mileage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by Kemistri4(m): 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2021
perambulator:

My friend, if you like learn from your errors, if you like double down on a path that has set you backwards. I'm from the SW while you were embarking on a war you couldnt win, my people were going about their business peacefully, nobody died in the SW. While you are killing your people in the name of IPOB, we are going about our business, nobody is dying here. So if you like learn, if you like continue to abuse and insult people for telling you that you erred and the story handed down to you by your parents is not correct and continue repeating the mistakes of your fore-bearers.. No man will tell his child he failed, no man wants his child to look at him as a failure. So after losing a war, the narrative handed down will always be to save face not about facts!!! if you have any sense at least consider that possibility!!!

Lol. As usual divert attention. You're a fool. Who's talking about IPOB or the present. Who told you I support IPOB?

We are talking about 1967; history. Specifically your claim that Ojukwu started a war of ego. So don't even try to divert the issue

Te point is: you're foolish and mentally challenged for saying that a leader that lost tens of thousands in a pogrom, millions more displaced, a peace Accord broken from the other side, started a war because 9f his ego. What would any other person in his shoes do?

That insinuation alone is evidence everyone in your family is genetically mentally challenged
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
Kemistri4:

Lol. As usual divert attention. You're a fool. Who's talking about IPOB or the present. Who told you I support IPOB?

We are talking about 1967; history. Specifically your claim that Ojukwu started a war of ego. So don't even try to divert the issue

Te point is: you're foolish and mentally challenged for saying that a leader that lost tens of thousands in a pogrom, millions more displaced, a peace Accord broken from the other side, started a war because 9f his ego. What would any other person in his shoes do?

That insinuation alone is evidence everyone in your family is genetically mentally challenged

I have told you to google it. this is documented by American intelligence and his associates. instead of rushing to reply, why dont you humour me and google it?

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by Arabaincubus: 6:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
festacman:
All this bitterness from Dame Bianca Onoh-Ojukwu because she wasn't given APGA Senatorial ticket. And what a time to attempt to pull down the house down completely. All attempt to appease her failed because she was waiting for this day. She insisted that Ikemba's name and picture should not be used for current campaign. So, why complain? Why avoiding to mention Peter Obi who installed Gov Obiano and abandoned the party while focusing only on Gov. Obiano because of personal beef that has nothing to do with Ikemba? Obviously, Bianca inherited the STUBBORN heart of his father Chief C.C Onoh.

In the first place, APGA originally belongs to Chief Chekwas Okorie who single-handedly toiled and registered the party in Abuja but was pushed out by Ikemba Emeka Ojukwu in an internal political fight. APGA is a not Ikemba's property but that of every registered member. APGA is political party with inherent internal politicking which inevitably produces fallouts, losers, wnners and realignments.

I know APGA members across wards in Anambra State are working hard to deliver on 6th November. But if for whatever reason, APGA loses, (God Forbid!) it won't be the end of the world. Life goes on as members will regroup to fight any act of official rigging as well as prepare for other elections.

I think she was only celebrating the birthday of a HERO, even posthumously, who was abandoned by those he led to victory in the land of the living.

Why did APGA not remember to celebrate his birthday? Which campaign would have been greater than that at a time that BIAFRA is resonating everywhere?

Sleep on the brave one ... Thunder and lightening. Ike eji eje mba 1.

If only you were YORUBA!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by Kemistri4(m): 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
perambulator:

I have told you to google it. this is documented by American intelligence and his associates. instead of rushing to reply, why dont you humour me and google it?

I would want you to be kind by providing me this "American intelligence " from a reputable source

At least we need no intelligence to know thousands were massacred and millions displaced

No intelligence to know Gowon repudiated the Aburi Accord he signed

So I'm waiting for your "American intelligence "

Shoot...
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by Ekpeitit(m): 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
Kemistri4:

She will stop the day your cursed, dirty, worthless, smelly, lunatic of a mother stops prostituting herself to dirty fulani herders grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election by barcaboi(m): 6:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
sapientia:
Ojukwu is dead

Nothing he can do anymore

Peter Obi destroyed APGA

For importing and imposing Obiano on Anambra

Fact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

May Day: Electricity Worker Falls Down Ladder During March-past In Ibadan (Pic) / Why Nigeria Cancelled US Military Training – FG / Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.