Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,330 members, 7,867,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

Davido’s Baby Mama Sophie Reveals How She Trains Their Daughter Imade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Baby Mama Sophie Reveals How She Trains Their Daughter Imade (608 Views)

Davido's 1st Baby Mama, Sophie Helps Imade With Her Homework. Shades Davido / Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum / Davido's Baby Mama, Sophie Puts Her Ass On Display In A Very Tiny Shorts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido’s Baby Mama Sophie Reveals How She Trains Their Daughter Imade by Gistjunkie: 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2021
Sophie shared a video of the moment she removed the Rolex watch her daughter tried to wear to school and told her that she could not wear it The mum of one revealed that she does not let her child brag about designers or diamonds as she is only allowed to show off academics. According to her, the six year old who wore the watch all weekend had hoped to sneak it to school so that she can show her friends.

Read What Davido told his baby Mama: https://www.trustedgatetocontent.com/zcvxvy4rsq?key=263ddcaf00a096c5dc42954fae2bed42

Re: Davido’s Baby Mama Sophie Reveals How She Trains Their Daughter Imade by Peace081: 2:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
Good mother
Re: Davido’s Baby Mama Sophie Reveals How She Trains Their Daughter Imade by Okonjo123(m): 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
lipsrsealed[img][/img] kiss[img][/img]
Re: Davido’s Baby Mama Sophie Reveals How She Trains Their Daughter Imade by Okonjo123(m): 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2021
Gistjunkie:
Sophie shared a video of the moment she removed the Rolex watch her daughter tried to wear to school and told her that she could not wear it The mum of one revealed that she does not let her child brag about designers or diamonds as she is only allowed to show off academics. According to her, the six year old who wore the watch all weekend had hoped to sneak it to school so that she can show her friends.

Read What Davido told his baby Mama: https://www.trustedgatetocontent.com/zcvxvy4rsq?key=263ddcaf00a096c5dc42954fae2bed42
Email me pls

(1) (Reply)

Kano-based Young Lady Marries Older White Man Days After He Arrived Nigeria / Chizzy Alichi Kisses Her Husband As They Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Congratulations My Baby– Angel, Liquorose, And Others React As Whitemoney Bags N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.