Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,967 members, 7,863,443 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

Congratulations My Baby– Angel, Liquorose, And Others React As Whitemoney Bags N - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Congratulations My Baby– Angel, Liquorose, And Others React As Whitemoney Bags N (607 Views)

Braless Lady Joins Olamide's #PawonChallenge. 2face, Others React / AY Makun House And Cars: Jaywon, Others React To Mansion / Chika Ike Shares Sexy Photo, Annie Idibia, Ini Edo, Rita Dominic, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations My Baby– Angel, Liquorose, And Others React As Whitemoney Bags N by Palevu: 8:24am On Jan 18, 2022
The Winner Of BBNaija Season 6 reality TV show, Whitemoney took to his Instagram page a few hours ago to share the good news of his new endorsement deal with a popular lubricant brand in Nigeria.

While sharing the good news, he revealed how excited he is to become the latest brand ambassador of the lubricant brand, and some of his colleagues including, Angel, Liquorose and others reacted to the good news.

The first reaction came from Angel and her caption says; "Congratulations my baby, wishing you the very best; you have worked so hard, you deserved every bit of it".

Liquorose also reacted to the post saying; "Congratulations Mazi White".

Some of his fans did not leave out in congratulating him as they continue to flood his comment section with congratulatory messages.

Kindly share this article with other social media sites after reading it. Also, remember to use the comment section to drop a congratulatory message for Whitemoney on his new endorsement deal.

https://vivsco.com/2022/01/18/whitemoney-congratulations-my-baby-ang/

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Insults Fans Over Marriage Scandal (video) / Kim Kardashian Is Now Worth $1.8bn – Forbes Reveals / Video Of Two Ladies Twerking For Nkechi Blessing's Husband, Opeyemi Surfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.