Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Beautiful Lady Who Drives Danfo Bus In Lagos Shares Experience (VIDEO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beautiful Lady Who Drives Danfo Bus In Lagos Shares Experience (VIDEO) (3502 Views)

Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story / Man Buys N1500 Pencil In Ikoyi Lagos, Shares Photo / Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Lady Who Drives Danfo Bus In Lagos Shares Experience (VIDEO) by Siggynigeria: 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
Update from

A 24-year-old Beautiful Nigerian lady identified as Adunni Balogun, has shared her experience working as a Danfo driver in Lagos state, Nigeria.

According to Adunni, she drives a bus for survival, though many people do not believe she is actually a driver.

In an interview with BBC News Pidgin, she said that she makes an average of N5,000 daily, totaling N30k weekly, excluding Sundays.

Speaking on how people react to seeing her work as a Danfo driver, she said that they always tell her that they suspect she is using that as a front for prostitution.

She stated that their opinion may have been informed because of the way she dresses. Adunni said she wears the clothes many ladies wear to their boyfriends’ houses.

The 24-year-old revealed that she started her transport business with a tricycle. She was formerly a hawker in Ikeja before she ventured into the business, even though her mother frowned against it.

Adunni also revealed that men are always telling her to leave her work and she actually left it at some point for a man she was dating.

She further revealed that some passengers sometimes tell her to go and call her husband to drive the bus when the vehicle is filled without knowing she is the driver.

Adunni said she has been able to sponsor her education with the money she makes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CSV6ZDCSoo

https:///beautiful-lady-who-drives-danfo-bus-in-lagos-shares-experience-video/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Drives Danfo Bus In Lagos Shares Experience (VIDEO) by Siggynigeria: 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Drives Danfo Bus In Lagos Shares Experience (VIDEO) by iamtardey: 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
if she need conductor I dey available...I'll be an agbero for you dear kiss

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Drives Danfo Bus In Lagos Shares Experience (VIDEO) by Maxymilliano(m): 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2021
Danfo Ke ?

She previously drives Keke Marwa plying Agege (Pen cinema - Acme-First Gate) before she upgraded to Korope, following the restrictions on tricycles and motorcycles on some roads in Lagos last year and changed her route to Agege - Ojodu Berger.

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Drives Danfo Bus In Lagos Shares Experience (VIDEO) by Bombastically00(m): 2:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
iamtardey:
grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Drives Danfo Bus In Lagos Shares Experience (VIDEO) by Bombastically00(m): 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
May God bless ur hustle......

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Drives Danfo Bus In Lagos Shares Experience (VIDEO) by SiggyNG: 4:09pm On Nov 04, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Danfo Ke ?

She previously drives Keke Marwa plying Agege (Pen cinema - Acme-First Gate) before she upgraded to Korope, following the restrictions on tricycles and motorcycles on some roads in Lagos last year and changed her route to Agege - Ojodu Berger.

You know her?
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Drives Danfo Bus In Lagos Shares Experience (VIDEO) by Maxymilliano(m): 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2021
SiggyNG:

You know her?
Very Well ... cool

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Drives Danfo Bus In Lagos Shares Experience (VIDEO) by Inferior19: 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
The real slay Queen.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Drives Danfo Bus In Lagos Shares Experience (VIDEO) by wagazala: 5:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
Funny thing is the level of respect and safety she will get from the Agberos. I already see them calling her mama......

The OG Slay mama Aduni Onikeke....paro lo.

10 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Drives Danfo Bus In Lagos Shares Experience (VIDEO) by iamyemiakins(m): 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
No be small thing to dey drive Danfo o shocked

That's commendable!
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Drives Danfo Bus In Lagos Shares Experience (VIDEO) by OBALOLA55(m): 5:57pm On Nov 04, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Very Well ... cool
GUY YOU DEY STAY AROUND OJODU
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Drives Danfo Bus In Lagos Shares Experience (VIDEO) by Bunmhi(f): 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
Wow, we need to see more of this from we ladies. Where are all those jobless, hungry
looking redpillerss? You need to feast on this. If I hear pim grin

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Drives Danfo Bus In Lagos Shares Experience (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
[quote author=Bunmhi post=107332628]Wow, we need to see more of this from we ladies. Where are all those jobless, hungry
looking redpillerss? You need to feast on this. If I hear pim grin undecided
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Drives Danfo Bus In Lagos Shares Experience (VIDEO) by HeyHey(f): 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
30k weekly, that’s over a 100k every month after buying fuel and pumping tyre…

Some 9- 5 no Dey see this kind money. Before you know she don get more buses, join union Dey run things for politics and become “king of the boys”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Drives Danfo Bus In Lagos Shares Experience (VIDEO) by Maxymilliano(m): 7:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
OBALOLA55:
GUY YOU DEY STAY AROUND OJODU

I had a major business around Agidingbi at a point cool
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Drives Danfo Bus In Lagos Shares Experience (VIDEO) by ValCon888: 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
A woman drives a Danfo and she's immediately featured on the BBC.

Meanwhile, men have been driving Danfo for donkey years to provide for their families without so much as a mention.

This news aptly shows men and women have predefined roles that are fixed, inalienable, and unalterable.

The future is female indeed.

Tell that to the birds in the sky and the fishes in the sea.

10 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Drives Danfo Bus In Lagos Shares Experience (VIDEO) by muller101(m): 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
Nairaland evening newspapers will abandon the thread.
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Drives Danfo Bus In Lagos Shares Experience (VIDEO) by AwkaBoi(m): 8:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
[quote author=Siggynigeria post=107326291]Update from

A 24-year-old Beautiful Nigerian lady identified as Adunni Balogun, has shared her experience working as a Danfo driver in Lagos state, Nigeria.

According to Adunni, she drives a bus for survival, though many people do not believe she is actually a driver.

In an interview with BBC News Pidgin, she said that she makes an average of N5,000 daily, totaling N30k weekly, excluding Sundays.

Speaking on how people react to seeing her work as a Danfo driver, she said that they always tell her that they suspect she is using that as a front for prostitution.

She stated that their opinion may have been informed because of the way she dresses. Adunni said she wears the clothes many ladies wear to their boyfriends’ houses.

The 24-year-old revealed that she started her transport business with a tricycle. She was formerly a hawker in Ikeja before she ventured into the business, even though her mother frowned against it.

OLOSHOISM grin grin
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Drives Danfo Bus In Lagos Shares Experience (VIDEO) by Eillyeillz(m): 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2021
Well Good for her.
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Drives Danfo Bus In Lagos Shares Experience (VIDEO) by Lordbinsmar: 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
grin
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Drives Danfo Bus In Lagos Shares Experience (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
Its now common sight to see ladies driving those danfo minibus around yaba. As in.. they now compete with men.

May God bless all our hustles.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Drives Danfo Bus In Lagos Shares Experience (VIDEO) by nitt: 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
I respect people that have dignity and wouldn't open legs for men

Good bless you and I pray you own a fleet or buses some day

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Drives Danfo Bus In Lagos Shares Experience (VIDEO) by beautyhd: 6:14am On Nov 05, 2021
I watched her on BBC pidgin. She sabi street wella and hence nobody fit run am street.

She said something i will never forget when working in the rain. She said; if rain no beat you, hunger go beat you so choose one.

Modified: ..didn't see the video up there
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Drives Danfo Bus In Lagos Shares Experience (VIDEO) by JavaScript90: 7:15am On Nov 05, 2021
Great
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Drives Danfo Bus In Lagos Shares Experience (VIDEO) by aimmoney9: 9:12am On Nov 05, 2021
iamtardey:
Your mumu no too much angry

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Drives Danfo Bus In Lagos Shares Experience (VIDEO) by iamtardey: 9:32am On Nov 05, 2021
e dey choke me sef but e be like say e dey choke you pass sef
aimmoney9:

Your mumu no too much angry

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Drives Danfo Bus In Lagos Shares Experience (VIDEO) by PlaysNigeria: 10:43am On Nov 05, 2021
Wow
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Drives Danfo Bus In Lagos Shares Experience (VIDEO) by shilenji(m): 10:49am On Nov 05, 2021
Lol
She no go dey pay that money wey bus drivers go dey pay sef. The future is feMALE
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Drives Danfo Bus In Lagos Shares Experience (VIDEO) by 9gerian: 1:23pm On Nov 05, 2021
HeyHey:
30k weekly, that’s over a 100k every month after buying fuel and pumping tyre…

Some 9- 5 no Dey see this kind money. Before you know she don get more buses, join union Dey run things for politics and become “king of the boys”
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Drives Danfo Bus In Lagos Shares Experience (VIDEO) by Akporo1234: 7:10am On Nov 06, 2021
cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

JAMB score scandal: Anambra hands over girl to DSS, father laments / Interlink Polytechnic,ijebu-jesa,osun State.2015/2016 POST UTME FORM.O7O39293182 / English As A Medium Unilag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.