Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,450 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

He Converted To This So He Could Get a job & Told Me This... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Converted To This So He Could Get a job & Told Me This... (718 Views)

After Being A Pastor For 50 Years, He Converted To Islam. / James Oluwafemi Shares How He Converted From A Muslim To Christian / Adebayor Reveals Why He Converted To Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Converted To This So He Could Get a job & Told Me This... by Rrchrd(m): 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2021
Yesterday I was just taken a sidewalk when I saw a young man discussing with a lady i overhead their conversations & smiled because what he said sounds very funny in our dialect he noticed it & said "bro is like you understand what I speaks"? I chuckled,

he now asked me where am I from I told him he proclaimed with an exclamation mark:wow! since he came to Abj he rarely meet Akobusem (Great men from Akwa Ibom Republic) he suddenly asked of my digits which I gladly gave him.

Few hours later he called me & asked if am working , if i ve any job I told him no that since last year I came to
Abuja I haven't been able to get a job up till now .

He said that same thing happened to him that he was unable to get a job
*Untill he converted to Muslim* that FCT belongs to Muslims

That if I can convert to Muslim that I'll get a job, he'll connect me to one Muslim man
That our people( SS, SE & Christians) are selfish that they hardly helps one another unlike Northerners & Muslims.

I blatantly responded" bro thanks for your concerned" that nothing in life will makes me convert from Christianity to Muslim & hung up.

NOW QUESTIONS;
*Are SS, SE & some acclaimed-Christians selfish?
*Does Abj belongs to Muslims?
*Muslims must someone convert before you help
them
*Can you convert because you want to get a job? (as
for me I reiterate I'll never & can never leave
Christianity)
Re: He Converted To This So He Could Get a job & Told Me This... by godisshit(m): 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2021
Your friend converted because of other benefits like this:

[img]https://images./3Egj8g6mIra1ffVEYf6xjZ.png[/img]

[img]https://images./2VbUGz32FPtCSY7gJyXvUA.gif[/img]
Re: He Converted To This So He Could Get a job & Told Me This... by xpressionx(m): 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2021
ok na
Re: He Converted To This So He Could Get a job & Told Me This... by Kobojunkie: 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
Rrchrd:
NOW QUESTIONS;
*Are SS, SE & some acclaimed-Christians selfish?
*Does Abj belongs to Muslims?
*Muslims must someone convert before you help
them
*Can you convert because you want to get a job? (as
for me I reiterate I'll never & can never leave
Christianity)
What do you intend on doing at this point? undecided
Re: He Converted To This So He Could Get a job & Told Me This... by Okonjo123(m): 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I just need your help
Re: He Converted To This So He Could Get a job & Told Me This... by Kobojunkie: 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
Okonjo123:
I just need your help
in what? undecided
Re: He Converted To This So He Could Get a job & Told Me This... by Okonjo123(m): 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
Kobojunkie:
in what? undecided
i need a work am jobless pls
Re: He Converted To This So He Could Get a job & Told Me This... by Rrchrd(m): 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Mmm! Just to keep praying & striving
Re: He Converted To This So He Could Get a job & Told Me This... by Kobojunkie: 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2021
Okonjo123:
i need a work am jobless pls
I don't have any work to offer you. undecided
Re: He Converted To This So He Could Get a job & Told Me This... by Kobojunkie: 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2021
Rrchrd:

Mmm! Just to keep praying & striving
You no go convert? undecided
Re: He Converted To This So He Could Get a job & Told Me This... by Okonjo123(m): 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I know just help me to tell p pls
Re: He Converted To This So He Could Get a job & Told Me This... by Kobojunkie: 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
Okonjo123:
I know just help me to tell p pls
Again,
Kobojunkie:
Re: He Converted To This So He Could Get a job & Told Me This... by Okonjo123(m): 5:11pm On Nov 04, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again,
pls
Re: He Converted To This So He Could Get a job & Told Me This... by Rrchrd(m): 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2021
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=107330535] You no go convert? undecided[/quote
I dey craze
Instead of me to convert to muslim let me convert to Jewish

(1) (Reply)

Does The Intelligence Of The Atheist Exist? / It Is Not A Question Of Whether "God" Exists. / The Preaching Work To All The World Is Accomplished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.