Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,980 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Father Mbaka Spotted With APC Governorship Candidate, Andy Uba (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka Spotted With APC Governorship Candidate, Andy Uba (photo) (2599 Views)

#AnambraDecides: APC Candidate , Andy Ubah Casts Vote - Pictures / Mbaka Spotted At Imo Gov Office, Performs Spiritual ‘cleansing’ / Buhari At Ekiti APC Governorship Campaign Rally (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Mbaka Spotted With APC Governorship Candidate, Andy Uba (photo) by Chukwute: 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka of the Adoration Ministry, Enugu was spotted with the All Progressives Congress’ gubernatorial candidate for Anambra election, Andy Uba.

According to reports, the firebrand Rev. Fr. Camilus Mbaka of the Adoration Ministry, Enugu, met with Sen. Andy Uba yesterday, committing his aspirations to restore the dignity and sanctity of Anambra State into the hands of God.

Praying, Rev. Fr Mbaka prophesied to Sen. Andy Uba saying "I see the cloud of Glory sitting on your head and what's written is written"

Recall that in 2010, Rev. Fr. Mbaka prophesied that Charles Soludo would never become the Governor of Anambra State. Sen.

Andy Uba is being tipped by many observers and opinion poll to win the Anambra Gubernatorial Election.

So far, one Senator, 8 Federal Lawmakers and 8 House of Assembly members have defected to the APC from various parties in support of the candidature of Sen. Andy Uba making him the frontrunner in the Gubernatorial race.

As it is written in: Romans 9V 15: "I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion."

The Lord has decided to show Andy Uba mercy.

Let's Go Make A Governor Together...

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2021/11/04/father-mbaka-spotted-with-apc-governorship-candidate-andy-uba-photo/

1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Spotted With APC Governorship Candidate, Andy Uba (photo) by Leverage2021: 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
Anywhere Belle face

Alex cash out to end this week

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Spotted With APC Governorship Candidate, Andy Uba (photo) by Fahdiga(m): 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2021
Mbaka is after the cash. Nothing else
Re: Father Mbaka Spotted With APC Governorship Candidate, Andy Uba (photo) by PrinceOfLagos: 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
APC will not win anambra state be rest assured

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Spotted With APC Governorship Candidate, Andy Uba (photo) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
No amount of rigging will save andy uba
Re: Father Mbaka Spotted With APC Governorship Candidate, Andy Uba (photo) by topboss: 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

is there election in Anambra?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Spotted With APC Governorship Candidate, Andy Uba (photo) by muykem: 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2021
Andy Uba is crushing to victory.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Spotted With APC Governorship Candidate, Andy Uba (photo) by PrinceOfLagos: 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
topboss:

Use the Google search machine on your phone
Re: Father Mbaka Spotted With APC Governorship Candidate, Andy Uba (photo) by Ayomide811(m): 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
so election will hold despite your threat?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Spotted With APC Governorship Candidate, Andy Uba (photo) by topboss: 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Use the Google search machine on your phone

My brother, nobody is leaving their house, with the amount of military in Anambra.

So who is going to vote?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Spotted With APC Governorship Candidate, Andy Uba (photo) by Aksnoopy: 3:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
I am a Catholic, but believe you me, mbaka is a bastard. He is a criminal clergy, I told one of his disciples back then in 2018 and I will say it to any other fool.
Re: Father Mbaka Spotted With APC Governorship Candidate, Andy Uba (photo) by seunmsg(m): 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
Praying, Rev. Fr Mbaka prophesied to Sen. Andy Uba saying "I see the cloud of Glory sitting on your head and what's written is written"

Recall that in 2010, Rev. Fr. Mbaka prophesied that Charles Soludo would never become the Governor of Anambra State. Sen.

Not again Father Mbaka, don't do this to Soludo. Anambra deserves better than Andy Uba! angry angry
Re: Father Mbaka Spotted With APC Governorship Candidate, Andy Uba (photo) by Ayomide811(m): 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You link me to IPob so I asked if na your father made me the mouth piece of IPob and you're calling the mods grin

Na question I ask and you're crying all over the place
explain that to the moderators not me
Re: Father Mbaka Spotted With APC Governorship Candidate, Andy Uba (photo) by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:22pm On Nov 04, 2021
What do you want him to do? Resist taking pictures with politicians or refuse welcoming them?

Free this man abeg.
Re: Father Mbaka Spotted With APC Governorship Candidate, Andy Uba (photo) by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2021
Aksnoopy:
I am a Catholic, but believe you me, mbaka is a bastard. He is a criminal clergy, I told one of his disciples back then in 2018 be I will say it to any other fool.

You don't have to call him bastard bro.
Re: Father Mbaka Spotted With APC Governorship Candidate, Andy Uba (photo) by Joshuazedd(m): 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
I thought he prophesied for Dr Maduka
Re: Father Mbaka Spotted With APC Governorship Candidate, Andy Uba (photo) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ayomide811:
explain that to the moderators not me
This one thinks Nairaland is police station grin
Re: Father Mbaka Spotted With APC Governorship Candidate, Andy Uba (photo) by Lamasta(m): 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
Leverage2021:
Anywhere Belle face

Alex cash out to end this week
If in Oga lose they will still go to court again to drag it say na ojoro so more cash out for Alex till supreme court say e don do grin
Re: Father Mbaka Spotted With APC Governorship Candidate, Andy Uba (photo) by Banmeallday: 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
Mbaka is after the cash. Nothing else

Afterall Christ dined with robbers and prostitutes like the political ones in APC....

Mbaka is speaking out for masses to wake up, so Wake up
Re: Father Mbaka Spotted With APC Governorship Candidate, Andy Uba (photo) by yyba: 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
Andy congratulations to you
Re: Father Mbaka Spotted With APC Governorship Candidate, Andy Uba (photo) by udede(m): 5:11pm On Nov 04, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Let's put ot this way, APC will not win but will produce the next governor
Re: Father Mbaka Spotted With APC Governorship Candidate, Andy Uba (photo) by Inferior19: 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2021
topboss:

grin.
Abeg Non kill me with laugh
Re: Father Mbaka Spotted With APC Governorship Candidate, Andy Uba (photo) by Bonnbib: 5:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
[s]
muykem:
Andy Uba is crushing to victory.
[/s]
Re: Father Mbaka Spotted With APC Governorship Candidate, Andy Uba (photo) by EraseTheDot: 5:43pm On Nov 04, 2021
cheesy

- erase the dot
Re: Father Mbaka Spotted With APC Governorship Candidate, Andy Uba (photo) by AsomughaChuks05: 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2021
Fake. Mbaka never said that. Whenever Mbaka speaks, there is usually evidence on video, he will say it again and again in his crusades not inside a room filled with politicians.

Andy Uba handlers must have been rattled by the endorsement of Prof Chukwuma Soludo by Chiwetalu Agu . That one carry weight.
Re: Father Mbaka Spotted With APC Governorship Candidate, Andy Uba (photo) by Chukwute: 7:13pm On Nov 04, 2021
Lalasticlala mynd44 seun

(1) (Reply)

"To Pee Or Not To Pee?" - Daily Trust, Northerners Mock Tinubu / Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today / Peter Obi Is Just Deceiving Himself. See Why!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.