Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Help! I Need A Job To Support My Family... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help! I Need A Job To Support My Family... (280 Views)

My Banker Friend Quit His Job To Work In A Car Wash / Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him / Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Need A Job To Support My Family... by Mac12(f): 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2021
Please family I just need help with a job. I work but earn just 30k.
I'm a married woman with two kids. You'll want to ask about my husband, he is trying on his own part. We feed from hand to mouth now. It wasn't bad at all last year but business advice from hubby's friends put us in this position.
I stay in Lagos State, working as a teacher. Couldn't continue with my fashion lessons because I had series of miscarriages as a result of stress. So i don't have any skill apart from my certificate, though I do online training on how to tie gele.
It took me whole lot of courage to come out here to speak to you people. Please if you can help me with a job(menial or not), finances or foodstuffs to support my family, i will be very grateful.

I know there are kind hearted fellow here that's why i came running to you. I am not a scammer trying to play on your emotions. People are suffering and I am a living witness. We just don't pray to be in a position where we have to beg to feed. As it Is, my water don pass garri. Please help me and my family

(1) (Reply)

Free Solidworks Training / Dr Adegoke Debunks Report On Delay In Payment Of Civil Servants December Salary / Jobs Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.