Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

22-year-old Polytechnic Graduate Proves ANGRY Mother Wrong - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 22-year-old Polytechnic Graduate Proves ANGRY Mother Wrong (347 Views)

Angry Alfa Burns Photos Of ‘Clients’ Of His Customers That Are Owing Him (Video) / 22-year-old Polytechnic Graduate Proves ANGRY Mother Wrong / Angry Mob Invades Shoprite In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

22-year-old Polytechnic Graduate Proves ANGRY Mother Wrong by Freelanceriches(m): 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
You've probably heard these words before:

"It takes money to make money"

But the truth is, you don't need a lot of money to get rich or make ungodly sums of money for yourself online.

Not in this present day and time.

For example:

I made N50,000 in 72 hours.

50 payments of 1k each.

Does this number excite you so much that you want to know what this is all about?

I made this money very neat. Very simple. Very straightforward.

I made this money using Whatsapp without spending a dime from my pocket.

In a minute, I will show you how you can equally do the same for yourself,

First, here is something curious you need to know about me; I graduated from the polytechnic of Yabatech with a degree in computer science.

Against my mom's advice.

I rejected a job offer that was going to pay me N50,000 working as a web developer in an I.T firm.

My mom almost skinned me alive.

Telling me that I was seriously out of my mind for rejecting an N50K IT job all in the name of…

"I want to make my own money and I want to do it working from home"

Well, I did more than N50,000 in 72 hours without working as hard as web developers do (They work round the clock and they could lose their jobs anytime. I know because I used to be a web developer.

I am on my way to making over N500,000 in extra income this month on Whatsapp alone.

[I]I'm not sure how many web developers earn that much every month. [/i]

And I wonder what my mum will think now that I earn almost half a million monthly on Whatsapp.

Anyway, that water over the dam.

If the idea of making N100K+ on WhatsApp selling[b]"HiGH-IN DEMAND INFORMATION" [/b] to Nigerians every month sounds like something you'd love.

Typing......
Re: 22-year-old Polytechnic Graduate Proves ANGRY Mother Wrong by Freelanceriches(m): 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
I have organized an Exclusive Masterclass to only 20 people showing you how I makeover N100,000+ monthly selling HIGH-IN DEMAND Information To Nigerians.

Here is what you'll be getting:

Re: 22-year-old Polytechnic Graduate Proves ANGRY Mother Wrong by Freelanceriches(m): 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
Typing

Re: 22-year-old Polytechnic Graduate Proves ANGRY Mother Wrong by Freelanceriches(m): 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
Typing...

Re: 22-year-old Polytechnic Graduate Proves ANGRY Mother Wrong by Freelanceriches(m): 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
See, I have crashed down the fee for this Exclusive Masterclass for only 20 at a crazy fee of N1,000 to ready and able minds...

Do you want to be getting daily alerts like this?

Re: 22-year-old Polytechnic Graduate Proves ANGRY Mother Wrong by Freelanceriches(m): 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
Typing...

Re: 22-year-old Polytechnic Graduate Proves ANGRY Mother Wrong by Freelanceriches(m): 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
Here's more:

Re: 22-year-old Polytechnic Graduate Proves ANGRY Mother Wrong by Freelanceriches(m): 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2021
More:

Re: 22-year-old Polytechnic Graduate Proves ANGRY Mother Wrong by Freelanceriches(m): 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
If you are interested in joining this masterclass contact me through WhatsApp now ����

Re: 22-year-old Polytechnic Graduate Proves ANGRY Mother Wrong by Freelanceriches(m): 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
Here are what people are saying about my Masterclass ����

Re: 22-year-old Polytechnic Graduate Proves ANGRY Mother Wrong by Freelanceriches(m): 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2021
Join in now:

Re: 22-year-old Polytechnic Graduate Proves ANGRY Mother Wrong by 22o62021: 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
Your format no go work

I’m not interested
Re: 22-year-old Polytechnic Graduate Proves ANGRY Mother Wrong by temitope27(m): 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
Scammer
Re: 22-year-old Polytechnic Graduate Proves ANGRY Mother Wrong by Freelanceriches(m): 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2021
Baba, I'm not a scammer...come to my WhatsApp DM and I will show you proof...

Don't go about calling honest people a scam...this is completely legit.
Re: 22-year-old Polytechnic Graduate Proves ANGRY Mother Wrong by BlackXabbath(m): 7:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
If he doesn't sell the information... he's legit then.
Re: 22-year-old Polytechnic Graduate Proves ANGRY Mother Wrong by Freelanceriches(m): 2:17pm On Nov 05, 2021
Still available

(1) (Reply)

Mac Christar Nigeria Limited / Do You Need Quality Cctv Installation At Your Premises? / How To Get Rich In 2022 Even If You've Tried Everything Else And Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.