Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Learn These 10 Skills And Generate Wealth In Any Kind Of Economy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Learn These 10 Skills And Generate Wealth In Any Kind Of Economy (1009 Views)

10 Skills You Can Make Money From In 2020 / Ministry Of Economy, Trade And Industry (METI) Government Of Japan Internship / Without A Job Yet? Learn These 5 Top Skills And Get A Job!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn These 10 Skills And Generate Wealth In Any Kind Of Economy by jeelabel: 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2021
30 DIC

Re: Learn These 10 Skills And Generate Wealth In Any Kind Of Economy by jeelabel: 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
You can't go back and change your beginning but you can start where you are and change your ending
Re: Learn These 10 Skills And Generate Wealth In Any Kind Of Economy by jeelabel: 7:39pm On Jan 01, 2022
Rich people believe "I create my life"
Poor people believe "life happens to me"
Re: Learn These 10 Skills And Generate Wealth In Any Kind Of Economy by jeelabel: 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
This information is about to take a big weight off your shoulder. Read carefully
I have mastered 10 skills which has helped me generate wealth in the same economy that people say is terrible. As a matter of fact the same people who complain that there is no money, are the same people that pay for my services day in and out.
So I'm a living proof that you can generate wealth in any kind of Economy , all you need to do is offer great value, skills or services and people will be begging you to collect their money in return for the value you can give them.
Having successfully trainned over 1265 people , I have released a free webinar and organised a 30 days challenge. In the next 30 days you'll learn 10 high income skills and how to generate 40 streams of income from these skills:
1. How to run Facebook , Instagram and YouTube sponsored advert for any business
2.funnel and website building from start to finish
3. Whatsapp marketing ( find out how I made 850k in 3days through WhatsApp)
4. Affiliate marketing ( copy and paste the exact method jumia, konga and Amazon
use in making billions selling other people's products)
5. Copy writing
6.podcast creation
7. Graphic design etc
It is called a 30 days challenge because you're not only taught the skill but also how to market it and generate income within the 30days, while you learn.
*There are so many businesses on social media right now. You could either join the 200+ people selling shoes and bags on Facebook or you could run Facebook sponsored adverts for the 200 people and make money off all their businesses
*Web designers charge 50k -100k per web design. Just 4 web designs in a month and you'd start affording things you can't afford now.
* You also get the WhatsApp marketing blueprint (step by step guide that earned me 850k in just 3days) and learn other skills that will make people beg you to collect their money.
The free webinar and 30 days challenge is for marketers in need of more sales , students in need of a side hustle , anyone who wants more money.
The free webinar class closes once it's full. To join batch 13 now click on the link

/30dayschallenge-B-13

Or send "30 DC" via Whatsapp to 09020304412
The count down begins now!!!
Instagram handle @ Sam harvard
Facebook @ Sam harvard
YouTube @sam harvard
Re: Learn These 10 Skills And Generate Wealth In Any Kind Of Economy by jeelabel: 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
You can't go back and change your beginning but you can start where you are and change your ending
Re: Learn These 10 Skills And Generate Wealth In Any Kind Of Economy by jeelabel: 10:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” ― Walt Disney
Re: Learn These 10 Skills And Generate Wealth In Any Kind Of Economy by jeelabel: 1:09am On Mar 07, 2022
. "Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it."
Re: Learn These 10 Skills And Generate Wealth In Any Kind Of Economy by jeelabel: 8:52pm On Mar 07, 2022
Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.” — Abraham Lincoln

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy With Splatter Careers / Looking For A Software Development Job. / Inviting Business Associates In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.