Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,000 members, 7,859,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:06 PM

Yahoo Boy Beats His Girlfriend To Death (WATCH VIDEO) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Beats His Girlfriend To Death (WATCH VIDEO) (4487 Views)

17-year-old Yahoo Boy Beats His 28-year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) / A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) / 15-Year-Old Boy Beats 14-YearOld Girl To Death For Refusing To Be His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boy Beats His Girlfriend To Death (WATCH VIDEO) by Polymerization: 6:31pm On Nov 04, 2021
Girls dating yahoo boys suffer the most abusive relationship but designer bags, shoe and flexing won’t let them leave the relationship

A Twitter user has reported that a Nigerian man suspected to be a Yahoo Boy has committed murder on his supposed girlfriend

Loadedpulse learnt that the culprit has been suffering a toxic relationship but was enduring due to some reasons not opened to us.

The murderer has been apprehended by the police and the body of the lady has been recovered.

Watch video BELOW;
https://loadedpulse.com/check-to-see-how-yahoo-boy-beats-his-girlfriend-to-death-video/

4 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Beats His Girlfriend To Death (WATCH VIDEO) by Polymerization: 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
Please leave abusive relationship 

1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Beats His Girlfriend To Death (WATCH VIDEO) by BlackXabbath(m): 6:44pm On Nov 04, 2021
All vanity.
Re: Yahoo Boy Beats His Girlfriend To Death (WATCH VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 04, 2021
shocked
Re: Yahoo Boy Beats His Girlfriend To Death (WATCH VIDEO) by Freestainworld(m): 6:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
Girls loves guys that beats them alot, I wonder when they will start having sense

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Beats His Girlfriend To Death (WATCH VIDEO) by Polymerization: 7:13pm On Nov 04, 2021
Freestainworld:
Girls loves guys that beats them alot, I wonder when they will start having sense

I wonder The same too Bro
Re: Yahoo Boy Beats His Girlfriend To Death (WATCH VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 04, 2021
Freestainworld:
Don't generalise bro.

Some girls are just so dull. How person go beat you and you go still dey with the person? Some of this girls' eh, even dem parents and brothers no dey beat them, but them go dey let one random guy beat them all in the name of one yeye love.

I hate dull girls like this.

May her soul RIP sha
Re: Yahoo Boy Beats His Girlfriend To Death (WATCH VIDEO) by Foreign231(m): 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2021
I buy my girlfriend things, I love her. I do not find joy in beating women as I have never tried it before. Please let’s love our women. They are to be loved unconditionally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Beats His Girlfriend To Death (WATCH VIDEO) by Polymerization: 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2021
Foreign231:
I buy my girlfriend things, I love her. I do not find joy in beating women as I have never tried it before. Please let’s love our women. They are to be loved unconditionally

Na so Bro
Re: Yahoo Boy Beats His Girlfriend To Death (WATCH VIDEO) by muheeb01(m): 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2021
She refused to leave the abusive relationship cos of material things...nawa oo
Re: Yahoo Boy Beats His Girlfriend To Death (WATCH VIDEO) by Shetemi12(m): 7:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
So disappointing. I just feel for her parents who probably borrowed money to send her to school. She bought them sorrow and pains with their money. RIP
Re: Yahoo Boy Beats His Girlfriend To Death (WATCH VIDEO) by Polymerization: 7:44pm On Nov 04, 2021
muheeb01:
She refused to leave the abusive relationship cos of material things...nawa oo

Too Bad
Re: Yahoo Boy Beats His Girlfriend To Death (WATCH VIDEO) by Prayfortheworld: 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2021
Boni1i:
Good one
Why are you spamming all the threads?
You go sell 150k?
Re: Yahoo Boy Beats His Girlfriend To Death (WATCH VIDEO) by Polymerization: 10:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
Prayfortheworld:

Why are you spamming all the threads?
You go sell 150k?

Haha
Re: Yahoo Boy Beats His Girlfriend To Death (WATCH VIDEO) by wonseun(m): 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
Oga oh sad
Re: Yahoo Boy Beats His Girlfriend To Death (WATCH VIDEO) by playapayaski: 12:09am On Nov 05, 2021
Nothing new
Re: Yahoo Boy Beats His Girlfriend To Death (WATCH VIDEO) by ATEAMS: 12:11am On Nov 05, 2021
The guy go use the iPhone as bail
Re: Yahoo Boy Beats His Girlfriend To Death (WATCH VIDEO) by Akinbahm(m): 12:15am On Nov 05, 2021
Freestainworld:

My brother, it’s not their fault, never underestimate the power of money and good dvck.
Re: Yahoo Boy Beats His Girlfriend To Death (WATCH VIDEO) by Karlovych: 3:14am On Nov 05, 2021
embarassed She kept enduring instead of leaving the relationship, some girls can be senseless.
Re: Yahoo Boy Beats His Girlfriend To Death (WATCH VIDEO) by Spending123: 7:02am On Nov 05, 2021
Freestainworld:

No body cares, let's join hands together to stop Islam.

Declear Islam a terrorist organization now. angry angry
Re: Yahoo Boy Beats His Girlfriend To Death (WATCH VIDEO) by Apus: 7:09am On Nov 05, 2021
No RIP to waste since they exalt materialism above their own lives.

Babes, Stay away from Yahoo boys and toxic relationships.
Re: Yahoo Boy Beats His Girlfriend To Death (WATCH VIDEO) by Polymerization: 7:21am On Nov 05, 2021
Apus:
No RIP to waste since they exalt materialism above their own lives.

Babes, Stay away from Yahoo boys and toxic relationships.

Toxic relationship is very Bad
Re: Yahoo Boy Beats His Girlfriend To Death (WATCH VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 05, 2021
Meanwhile, the parents sent her to school to study...

The parents prolly struggled and squeezed so hard to be able to afford her being in school but see how their efforts was wasted in one swoop!

See how her lifeless body was being carried out like... Chai!
Not even properly covered up.

I wonder when these girls will learn.

Face your studies,
Be focused in life,
Live a life of peace and decency
Stay away from boyfriends and stay away from trouble.

I hope the ones here will listen.

Sad.
Re: Yahoo Boy Beats His Girlfriend To Death (WATCH VIDEO) by aimmoney9: 9:45am On Nov 05, 2021
I love bad guys see now...
This story sweet me.. grin grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Beats His Girlfriend To Death (WATCH VIDEO) by dan9ice(m): 11:03am On Nov 05, 2021
Ojo kokoro shocked
If I come they'll say I'm broke

She's dead because of accessories
Re: Yahoo Boy Beats His Girlfriend To Death (WATCH VIDEO) by ahmthankgod(m): 11:09am On Nov 05, 2021
The girl don forget lil frosh make almost beat his girlfriend to death. To follow yahoo boys dey sweet them. May her body rest in perfect peace.
Re: Yahoo Boy Beats His Girlfriend To Death (WATCH VIDEO) by Franzinni: 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2021
Foreign231:
unconditionally? Nope
Re: Yahoo Boy Beats His Girlfriend To Death (WATCH VIDEO) by lkillbrokehoes: 1:33pm On Nov 05, 2021
These materialistic girls will never learn for once in their lives.

Sorry, I don't have any RIP to waste.
Re: Yahoo Boy Beats His Girlfriend To Death (WATCH VIDEO) by loyalty500: 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2021
Foreign231:
mumu which one be unconditionally? like they will love you unconditionally too mtchew
Re: Yahoo Boy Beats His Girlfriend To Death (WATCH VIDEO) by Polymerization: 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
These materialistic girls will never learn for once in their lives.

Sorry, I don't have any RIP to waste.

Aaaah grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Beats His Girlfriend To Death (WATCH VIDEO) by Foreign231(m): 7:00pm On Nov 05, 2021
loyalty500:
mumu which one be unconditionally? like they will love you unconditionally too mtchew
Bros you can make your point without abusing or saying foul language. If not I’m keeping my cool. I for say sense no reach your side atall

(1) (2) (Reply)

BIZARRE! Okada Rider Parked On The Road And Died Sitting Up In Ogun / Meet The Richest Criminal In History, Worth 30 Billion Dollars / Guy Had Sex With His Uncle Wife On Wedding Nite!(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.