Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,006 members, 7,953,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:02 AM

Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail (35148 Views)

Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani / See What Soldiers Did To The IPOB Boys They Captured VIDEO PICTURES / Don’t Be Distracted By Defection Propaganda, Ekweremadu Tells Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by Mtmike(m): 6:53am On Nov 05, 2021
What about yahoo papa like you...... Una no deserve jail, na hell straight
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by mmsen: 6:56am On Nov 05, 2021
How about politicians and civil servants? Will they go to jail too?
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by SenorFax(m): 7:12am On Nov 05, 2021
Kasco:
Why are politicians sad with their apprentice(yahoo boys), could it be because this boys are not giving them returns? Thief calling thief a thief for stealing differently.
I was surprised with the number of likes this got, so it has come to that? No conscience again for this country, yet we want change. Like 95% of youths are into fraud and they are do proud of it. We deserve our leaders true true.
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by Iamgrey5(m): 7:20am On Nov 05, 2021
Lashist:

Lol...what's "might be a thief"?? cheesy You still dey carry this tribalism for head 24/7 for this nairaland till now?? cheesy which politician hasn't stolen before?? Continue fighting for Yemi that doesnt give 2 shiiits about your red life cheesy
It seems tribalism means a different thing to you.

You need to take a gaint look at yourself in the mirror bruv
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 05, 2021
Dedemworld:

If ur brain Is too small to understand what I written earlier go and meet at least someone that obtained NCE in ur neighborhood, that one should understand the content of my write up... NOW I'M TELLING U PERSONALLY NOW THAT IF UR FATHER HAS THE SAME OPPORTUNITY TO BE THAT KIND OF HOUSE BOY IN ASO ROCK, HE WILL GRAB IT WITH HIS TWO HANDS AND LEGS. afterall the last time I checked ur father is not better than Osinbajo's driver not to talk of being opportune to be VP.
In time you gonna get matured man...you are still growing up so it's part of life...
You wouldn't know how it feels until you lost someone close to you and you get insulted about it..
Note on this day and I promise you that word you just uttered you would wish you never did.. i would be leaving you to keep insulting people's father since you think you are online..
But Mark my word..go on your knees and pray to your creator..
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 05, 2021
SenorFax:

I was surprised with the number of likes this got, so it has come to that? No conscience again for this country, yet we want change. Like 95% of youths are into fraud and they are do proud of it. We deserve our leaders true true.

Why not condemn the politicians for their uselessness to millions of Nigerians before condemning the 'yahoo' guys for their uselessness to some non-Nigerians??

Before any goddamn government of any goddamn country outside Nigeria condemns any 'yahoo' guy,
Such government should slam the useless politicians in Nigeria....

Furrrk all the tiers/arms of government in Nigeria!!!

Spits on the political parties.......
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by Pataricatering(f): 7:53am On Nov 05, 2021
rabokav:
This should be directed to Naija girls
it seems you will die if you don't complain about women
Lol .. woman wrapper.
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by Freelance363: 7:59am On Nov 05, 2021
If yahoo boys goes to jail,what about their grandmasters--the looting politicians--where do they go?
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by aviara: 8:11am On Nov 05, 2021
Failure or previous and current govt encouraged most of our youths into all forms of crimes and fraudulent practices. I will never support any form of crime. However, our leaders are the biggest fraud.....for instance in today's economy where the naira has lost its value so much, you give someone 30k job or share 10k to business women and you claim to have empowered them. This is not just a fraud but wickedness
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by Okudiover(m): 8:32am On Nov 05, 2021
What has Mr. Vice President have to say about politricktians? Does he have an opinion on the video clip of Ganduje and his dollars?
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by hahn(m): 8:50am On Nov 05, 2021
Moral of the story: Don't be a yahoo boy and risk getting arrested. Be a politician and remain free for life

grin
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 05, 2021
He hit the nail on the head there is something about international education that teaches you how to lay the foundations of honesty in business
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by onunwa21(m): 9:51am On Nov 05, 2021
Sir, what about the polithiefian!??
They will be promoted!!!? Baaaa
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by Dedemworld: 10:18am On Nov 05, 2021
Rydermaverick:

In time you gonna get matured man...you are still growing up so it's part of life...
You wouldn't know how it feels until you lost someone close to you and you get insulted about it..
Note on this day and I promise you that word you just uttered you would wish you never did.. i would be leaving you to keep insulting people's father since you think you are online..
But Mark my word..go on your knees and pray to your creator..

I swear to God even offline, u can't do anything.. I'm trolling u all these cox is online. If it is reality I swear down. Either of us will have problem and it would be brutal... if I'm still growing up. That means u re a mature fool. A fool at 40. If u also mature as u claim, i don't see the reason why u will be siding the guy that is also insulting someone's father by calling him Aso Rock house boy... this call me to notice that u re stupid. Sir with due respect u re a useless somebody. And if u want the fight to be real, I'm in Lagos. U can telling me ur location. Let do the real fight . Born fool
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:26am On Nov 05, 2021
AMEN IN FSH AMEN,EVIL PPL MUST FLEE NAIJA FR TODAYangry
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by ultimatekint(m): 10:39am On Nov 05, 2021
If you no say na your papa born you, swear say I Yemi no be Yahoo !
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 05, 2021
Dedemworld:

I swear to God even offline, u can't do anything.. I'm trolling u all these cox is online. If it is reality I swear down. Either of us will have problem and it would be brutal... if I'm still growing up. That means u re a mature fool. A fool at 40. If u also mature as u claim, i don't see the reason why u will be siding the guy that is also insulting someone's father by calling him Aso Rock house boy... this call me to notice that u re stupid. Sir with due respect u re a useless somebody. And if u want the fight to be real, I'm in Lagos. U can telling me ur location. Let do the real fight . Born fool
Pls where exactly are you at Lagos?
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by Dedemworld: 10:53am On Nov 05, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Pls where exactly are you at Lagos?

I dey Mushin. U fit come meet me or make make I come meet u??
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 05, 2021
Dedemworld:

I dey Mushin. U fit come meet me or make make I come meet u??
The name exactly pls?
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by syntekelite(m): 11:04am On Nov 05, 2021
How many technical schools hve they built? How many subsidized computer technology schools did they fund? How many engineering labs?? Its always emergency funds that no one knows the process of getting..use said funds to build the right infrastructures and yahoo will die a natural death..
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by Dedemworld: 11:04am On Nov 05, 2021
Rydermaverick:

The name exactly pls?

U re a fool... it's only u asking me, u re not saying anything abt ur own location. U never mean business.
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 05, 2021
Dedemworld:

U re a fool... it's only u asking me, u re not saying anything abt ur own location. U never mean business.
So you think I am gonna come over to meet you there..you funny oo.. guy enjoy yourself and have a splendid day..
Me no come here to track down any man..just dey careful with the words that come out of your mouth..cos you no know who be who.. enjoy..
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by Godispeace: 11:50am On Nov 05, 2021
so the yahoo boys shud not go to jail ?? ur post is senseless
Kasco:
Why are politicians sad with their apprentice(yahoo boys), could it be because this boys are not giving them returns? Thief calling thief a thief for stealing differently.
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by friendl: 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2021
Shame ,our leaders have no Shame
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by Ruby458(f): 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2021
I really hope the youths will listen. Fraud NEVER pays, it never does at all.

Say NO to fraud of any kind.
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by Beardmaster231(m): 7:53am On Nov 06, 2021
Joylove2324:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/dont-be-distracted-by-yahoo-boys-they-will-go-to-jail-osinbajo-tells-nigerian-youths/

Where’s the jobs or amenities for the youths to hope or fall on ?? Yet you call them yahoo yahoo boys, they only want to feed and feed their families too just like the so called stealers on power seats smiley
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by Lashist(m): 8:21am On Nov 06, 2021
Iamgrey5:
It seems tribalism means a different thing to you.

You need to take a gaint look at yourself in the mirror bruv
This advice is for yourself guy...take a good look at your life on NL...see as you rush defend osinbanjo saying "he might have stolen" cus he is your tribesman. That's pure defence cheesy...defender Ramos...let's hope he sees your comment and give you something cheesy
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by SenorFax(m): 5:10am On Nov 07, 2021
Crystyano:

Why not condemn the politicians for their uselessness to millions of Nigerians before condemning the 'yahoo' guys for their uselessness to some non-Nigerians??

Before any goddamn government of any goddamn country outside Nigeria condemns any 'yahoo' guy,
Such government should slam the useless politicians in Nigeria....

Furrrk all the tiers/arms of government in Nigeria!!!

Spits on the political parties.......
In short, the yahoo boy and the government are now the same.
Learnt anything??
Wait until someone close to you get scammed of their earned money. Remember, no dignity among thieves. Yahoo boys are thieves. Government are thieves.
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by Nobody: 5:23am On Nov 07, 2021
SenorFax:

In short, the yahoo boy and the government are now the same.
Learnt anything??
Wait until someone close to you get scammed of their earned money. Remember, no dignity among thieves. Yahoo boys are thieves. Government are thieves.

Ok

Please, I'm begging you in the name of your parents

Can you help me with 5000naira?

Please.......

I need it seriously...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo And Joseph Timiyan, The Ebenanowean Of Ogulagha Kingdom (Photos) / Check Out Olamide's Picture With Professor Yemi Osinbajo / See PDP Members Who Are Too Sick To Face Corruption Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.