Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari (23823 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira / DSS, Police To Withdraw Operatives From Impeached Edo Speaker, Deputy / DSS, Police Begin Fresh Screening At INEC Collation Centre In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by ijustdey: 9:20pm On Nov 04, 2021
The Nigeria First Movement and True Nigeria Patriots, on Wednesday, raised the alarm over an alleged plot by some persons to use their names to carry out a protest in Abuja and London against President Muhammadu Buhari.

The two groups, however, said they have petitioned the Inspector-General of Police, Usman Baba and the Director-General of the Department of State Services, Yusuf Bichi, to unravel those behind the plot.

Addressing journalists in Abuja, they specifically alleged that the impostors wanted to smear the name of Buhari and that of the Central Bank Governor, Godwin Emefiele, and further embarrass Nigeria with their protests.

Speaking at the briefing jointly addressed with the executive members of the True Nigeria Patriots in Abuja, the National Coordinator of the Nigeria First Movement, Emmanuel Anuforo, further alleged that the faceless persons had perfected plans to organise protests by hiring miscreants in Abuja, Lagos and London, to march against the Buhari administration.

Anuforo called on the security agents to immediately arrest the alleged impostors and their sponsors for further investigations.

He said, “They (the protesters) have already mobilised the media and have set out to hire miscreants under whose cover they will operate.”

The groups said the issue which the alleged impostors claimed was the reason for the protests was a 2018 matter which had long been laid to rest, insisting that there was the likelihood that more sinister plots were underway

Anuforo added, “However, because the impostors had nothing else to hold on to, they decided to wake up a dead horse. The large amount disbursed, the desperation of impersonating the leaders of credible pro-Buhari organisations and the hiring of miscreants to march and barricade the Central Bank Headquarters, point to more sinister plots.

“They could attack the members of staff and cause mayhem at the headquarters of the apex bank. They could also attack other public buildings and innocent persons.”

https://dailytrust.com/dss-police-petitioned-over-plan-to-stage-protest-against-buhari

2 Likes

Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by Fahdiga(m): 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2021
The last time I checked protest is part of democracy and if they don't have skeletons in their cupboard they shouldn't be afraid of protest

115 Likes 10 Shares

Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by Baawaa(m): 9:25pm On Nov 04, 2021
Buhari must go, 2023 is still far we can't bear it again

112 Likes 10 Shares

Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by clarocuzioo(m): 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
Is protest now a crime in this useless country?

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by XXXXTENTACION: 9:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
shocked
During Jonathan regime this same Buhari massively protested but today they want to ban protests....

One litre of kerosene is 370 naira... embarassed
One kg of gas is 750 naira... embarassed

Federal govt. Stamp duty is 50 naira.... embarassed

the one that pain me pass is the price of Garri... embarassed

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by slawormiir: 9:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Buhari and his supporters go just dey fear protest

Something way Jonathan dey chest during he era

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by Kusheer(m): 9:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
Update on football better pass this news

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by Analyst7: 9:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
This federal assassins at their shit again
Na the only thing wey dey always make their balls dey shake be this
Useless set of humans

5 Likes

Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by Ade3131: 9:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
Okay
Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by TriCee: 9:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
Hmmm, I wonder what a protest can change though. We've had a lot already.

You can't keep protesting against someone with NO conscience.

4 Likes

Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by SouthWestBlood(m): 9:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
When did protest become a crime? They petitioned DSS so that what can happen? Arrest the people who are planning the protest? On what grounds? Sigh.

6 Likes

Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by Aidejay(m): 9:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
mtchwwww! stupxxid lots.

waste of oxygen.
Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by chumaZ(m): 9:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
I swear the Nigeria in me is dead

4 Likes

Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by GardenOfGod(m): 9:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
Criminals who doesn't know anything about democracy
Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by OnlineArchitect: 9:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
Just imagine
Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by xynerise: 9:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
When did protest become a threat to the government?

1 Like

Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by venaco: 9:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
Police sef? You go fear na.

Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by olioxx(m): 9:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
Please please please, does anyone in here knows how I can get a job at CBN?
I am serious oo, because as the masses dey shout "things hard, kosi kosi", e be like say our biggy men nor dey feel the heat oo.
I have all my security clearance, Nin,bvn, birth certificate.
Please help a brother. Make me sef follow chop Nigeria money.

3 Likes

Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by tempem: 9:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
Are you kidding me?
Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by money121(m): 9:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ok
Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by nairaman66(m): 9:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
Nigerians should protest everyday against this anti people government. Where were these groups when Nigerian’s economy went sideways? Security? Terrible policies?

Useless group with no ideology!

1 Like

Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by nedekid: 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2021
12kg gas I bought for 9500 today. No be juju be that?
Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by DG50: 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2021
So people don't have right to protest again
Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by kollinz1234(m): 9:44pm On Nov 04, 2021
Nigerians loves their chains; and slaves who love their chains will remain in their bondage

But what do I even know

1 Like

Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by seunlayi(m): 9:44pm On Nov 04, 2021

Na wetin dem no dey like to hear be this, DSS go suddenly start forming boss-man grin grin grin grin
Lastlast, we are all into their together, even PMB can't retire to Daura after 2023 due to security

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by Hotzone(m): 9:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
Protest is not war

But I know it’s that cockroach Kanu
Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by tragergeorge(m): 9:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
I like DSS gun sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

State Governors Sacked By Court So Far And Reasons / Helen Grant: Despite Recession, Nigeria Is The Fastest Growing Economy In Africa / DSS Invites Oluwayomi David Atte Over Comment On Gumi's Visit To Okunland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.