Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

The Curse. .... His Three Generations Shall Suffer - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Curse. .... His Three Generations Shall Suffer (756 Views)

The Curse Called Father / Jacob's Curse / The Curse Of The Creative Mind (article By Justin Seeley) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Curse. .... His Three Generations Shall Suffer by Naabi(f): 9:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
About The Author.
Eniku Cecilia. An ND Holder. She graduated from GATEWAY POLYTECHNIC SAAPADE with a second class upper in BUSINESS ADMINSTRATION. She's from the family of 10 and the 7th child in her family. She's intelligent, independent and creative. The curse is her first book.

DISCLAIMER!!!
This book should not be published in any form or manner without the Author's consent.
Anyone who is caught under this act would face the law. ©2021

Re: The Curse. .... His Three Generations Shall Suffer by Naabi(f): 9:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
Preface.

His father went to where he was, gave him a very hot slap, and he said..
"Are you in your right senses? Tell these miscreants to leave my house before I call the police.
(Oba lu u pada..Mo sọ pe ki o lu u pada) Oba slap him back..I say slap him back.

" A voice in his head was telling him."
As he turned to leave, Oba shocked him by slapping him....
Re: The Curse. .... His Three Generations Shall Suffer by Fejimummy: 9:41am On Nov 06, 2021
I just hope this story will be completed

1 Like

Re: The Curse. .... His Three Generations Shall Suffer by Naabi(f): 12:49am On Nov 08, 2021
CHAPTER ONE
His Birth...

"Congratulations Mummy! I now have a kid brother. I am so happy!" Victoria said happily.

Victoria Michael is the only child of Mr and Mrs Michael, she's 6 years, fair in complexion, a replica of her beautiful mother. She's in primary 4 attending one of the most expensive schools In Lagos state. She's brilliant and loved by all her teachers.

On a Tuesday morning, February 21 1987.

"Mom please, can I stay at home today? Victoria asked her mother.
"But why child?
"Mummy please, I don't want to go to school"
"Hmmm Vicky "where's this coming from ehn, (o ti tun bere abii). You have started again.
"But I want to take care of my little bro" (pointing to her mother's tummy).
Vicky! Mrs Michael clapped her hands together gleefully. "Who told you it's going to be a boy?"
"I know it's a boy that's in there. We already have a baby girl. What we need now is a baby boy". Vicky answered her.
Mrs Michael laughed so hard that tears started falling from her eyes.
"Why are you crying mom? Is the baby hurting you?" Victoria asked.
"Its nothing dear. Am going to my room."

Mrs Michael went into labour the same day, with the help of the gateman and the driver she was rushed to the hospital. And there she gave birth to a bouncing baby boy!
Victoria was the most happiest. She had been crying for a sibling since she clocked 4.
She asked the driver to call her father and inform him.

When Mr Michael heard he was so happy that he shouted (Ọlọrun mo dupe o). God am grateful.
He left what he was doing and went to the hospital. When he saw his Son he was so happy, he danced and praised God. The reason for the dance was because his families already mocked him that his wife was barren, that she was just lucky to give birth to Victoria.

When they got home, his families and friends came to congratulate them. On the 7th day the boy was given an expensive naming ceremony, he was named OBABIOLUWAKOSI There's no king like God.

The naming was the talk of the town. Mr and Mrs Michael spent so much on the naming since it was a child they had been expecting for a long time. It was a very big celebration.
While everyone was happy and celebrating...

A lady in her early thirties came out from where she was hiding. She cried bitteredly when she saw the child..

Somewhere in ogbomosho 10 years ago..

Femi please, don't do this to us."She said crying and begging him.
"Shut up! and let me remind you there's nothing like us! Stop sheading stupid tears." He pushed her away and left.
"Femi why did you have to do this?
(Ọmọde ko mo pe ina le jo ni afi toba fọwọkan. Iwọ yoo jiya!)
A child does not know fire burns until he touches it. You will suffer!
"Your three generations shall suffer for this....

Back to present.
Hmmmm...
She picked some sand from the ground, face the sky nd made some incantations..
"Oba, your trouble will start when you clock 18 and immediately she disappeared!"

Who's the lady?
Why did she curse the child?

1 Like

Re: The Curse. .... His Three Generations Shall Suffer by Naabi(f): 12:57am On Nov 08, 2021
Fejimummy:
I just hope this story will be completed

Yes ma
Re: The Curse. .... His Three Generations Shall Suffer by Fejimummy: 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
[quote author=Naabi post=107421141]

Yes ma[/quote
Ok if you say so
Re: The Curse. .... His Three Generations Shall Suffer by Naabi(f): 8:49am On Nov 15, 2021
Chapter 2
An amazing Child..

Oba grew up to become a very sweet boy. He was loved by all his teachers in school. He was brilliant and he represented his school in all competitions.
When he was in SS2 ( Senior Secondary), his friends introduced him to smoking, stealing and gambling but Oba never listened to them.

There was a day one of his friends Bayo said...
"Oba, you too local, na you dey dull us most times self. You no they smoke? you no dey drink? Wetyn you con dey find for our group?"
Oba laughed and he replied..
"Make I leave una group abi? Sheybi na una they beg me when I wan go. And he took his book, ready to leave, one of them stopped him and said..
"No vex na, person no dey play with you? How you want make we pass if you vex leave us? No mind Bayo na idiot he be and na him dull pass Instead make he dey beg you, he dey vomit rubbish for mouth".

Everything kept going on well for the Michaels, until OBA's 18th birthday...
Oba's 18th birthday?

(1) (Reply)

. / Bad Guy Wey Like Big Things (comedy, Sex & Violence) Pidgin Story By Youngzubi / Find Love Poems, Quotes, Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.