Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,330 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Hell Is A Nice Place!! Do Not Be Deceived. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hell Is A Nice Place!! Do Not Be Deceived. (612 Views)

Beauty Can Be Deceptive; Don't Be Deceived / Don't Be Deceived, Everyone Has A Weakness / Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hell Is A Nice Place!! Do Not Be Deceived. by OloshoMan: 9:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
Growing up, I've had people telling me how perfect heaven is and how horrible hell fire is (if they exist). So i I keep asking myself, has anybody actually been to either of them? Who can even confirm this assertion?

By most descriptions, Heaven is a place where God dwells and surrounded by beautiful creatures singing praises to him, exalting him, feeding his ego.(Seems pretty boring to me) I can't even sit through a two minutes family prayer session talk more of doing this boring thing for eternity. (What would i even want to be doing forever 'eternity'. When I'm dead I'd rather stay Dead)

Hell has always been categorized as a place of horror/terror (a place where people who have been condemned by this loving God would be for eternity). Imagine going to hell for telling just a lie, and your neighbor in hell is Adolf Hitler (who caused the death of millions of Jews during the second world war) or Ted Bundy (an American serial killer who raped and murdered women in his van and kept their dead bodies as a souvenir). Where is the Justice??

In heaven, the scripture claimed that only the righteous would make it there. Who are they? The radical "Deeper Life/Chosen" women who never wears perfume or any deodorant cos it's against their beliefs and can even fast for 24 hrs without brushing their teeth or even taking a bath. I hate anything that stinks, if this is the scenario in heaven, I'd rather not go (that's even if it exists)

In hell, the scripture made us understand that only those who succumbed to the devil are going to be there. Who are they? The hot girls who everyone would love to have a personal Time with? The world's greatest scientists?, The G.O.A.T.s of the entertainment industry (talk about Bob Nesta Marley, The Notorious BIG, 2PAC Shakur The G.O.A.T. himself Michael Jackson, Steve Jobs, etc. Let me stop here, I wanna retire to bed.

Heaven is where the boring people are, while hell is where the real hot girls are. Choose Wisely.

1 Like

Re: Hell Is A Nice Place!! Do Not Be Deceived. by remsonik(f): 10:05pm On Nov 04, 2021
Choose hell now and live all your life in pain eternally

1 Like

Re: Hell Is A Nice Place!! Do Not Be Deceived. by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:19pm On Nov 04, 2021
Hell is a nice place for those who have never been there before. For those who have, they know much better than that.

I hope you don't have to get there first to find out what they already know, because it's better heard than experienced.

1 Like

Re: Hell Is A Nice Place!! Do Not Be Deceived. by ABIODUN105(m): 10:31pm On Nov 04, 2021
All those G.O.A.T names you mention are begging God for second chance like the rich man Luke 16 v 24. Give your life to christ before it is too late

1 Like

Re: Hell Is A Nice Place!! Do Not Be Deceived. by obonujoker(m): 11:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
All these trash topics sef
Re: Hell Is A Nice Place!! Do Not Be Deceived. by Dtruthspeaker: 1:55am On Nov 05, 2021
OloshoMan:
Growing up, I've had people telling me how perfect heaven is and how horrible hell fire is (if they exist). So i I keep asking myself, has anybody actually been to either of them? Who can even confirm this assertion?

By most descriptions, Heaven is a place where God dwells and surrounded by beautiful creatures singing praises to him, exalting him, feeding his ego.(Seems pretty boring to me) I can't even sit through a two minutes family prayer session talk more of doing this boring thing for eternity. (What would i even want to be doing forever 'eternity'. When I'm dead I'd rather stay Dead)

Hell has always been categorized as a place of horror/terror (a place where people who have been condemned by this loving God would be for eternity). Imagine going to hell for telling just a lie, and your neighbor in hell is Adolf Hitler (who caused the death of millions of Jews during the second world war) or Ted Bundy (an American serial killer who raped and murdered women in his van and kept their dead bodies as a souvenir). Where is the Justice??

In heaven, the scripture claimed that only the righteous would make it there. Who are they? The radical "Deeper Life/Chosen" women who never wears perfume or any deodorant cos it's against their beliefs and can even fast for 24 hrs without brushing their teeth or even taking a bath. I hate anything that stinks, if this is the scenario in heaven, I'd rather not go (that's even if it exists)

In hell, the scripture made us understand that only those who succumbed to the devil are going to be there. Who are they? The hot girls who everyone would love to have a personal Time with? The world's greatest scientists?, The G.O.A.T.s of the entertainment industry (talk about Bob Nesta Marley, The Notorious BIG, 2PAC Shakur The G.O.A.T. himself Michael Jackson, Steve Jobs, etc. Let me stop here, I wanna retire to bed.

Heaven is where the boring people are, while hell is where the real hot girls are. Choose Wisely.

The one which you have seen which women, men, children, parents, employers etc give you can not bear, is it the one you have not seen?

But, I understand you are trying to prepare yourself for that place since you already know that you do not qualify for Eternal Life.

PROOF THAT RAPTURE HAS TAKEN PLACE AND

MY FAVOURITE PART, PROOF THAT GOD IS SURELY SURELY COMING CLOSER TO FOR JUDGEMENTS, AS HE DID IN THE DAYS OF NOAH, SODOM, GOMORRAH, EGYPT, ISRAEL. grin

ALL THE EVIL AND WICKED PEOPLE NTÓYIN! grin IT WOULD SOON BE GAME OVER FOR YOU PEOPLE AND WE WOULD NEVER BE SEEING YOU PEOPLE AGAAIN FOREVER! BYE-BYE grin
Re: Hell Is A Nice Place!! Do Not Be Deceived. by Kobojunkie: 2:11am On Nov 05, 2021
ABIODUN105:
All those G.O.A.T names you mention are begging God for second chance like the rich man Luke 16 v 24. Give your life to christ before it is too late
Why should he give his life to Jesus Christ? undecided

Did Jesus Christ tell you that it is every life that is worthy of Him? in Matthew 11 vs 28 - 30 said He came to call to Himself those who are weary and heavy-laden so He can give them rest. Does the OP seem like one who meets the criteria? undecided

Be careful that you do damn your own self in your disobedience. You are not called to shove Jesus Christ at every one. Even Jesus Christ warned that all must first count the cost before approaching Him - Luke 14 vs 25 - 33. undecided

1 Like

Re: Hell Is A Nice Place!! Do Not Be Deceived. by OloshoMan: 7:34am On Nov 05, 2021
Did you see them begging your senseless God? Can you prove it?
ABIODUN105:
Re: Hell Is A Nice Place!! Do Not Be Deceived. by OloshoMan: 7:37am On Nov 05, 2021
Hahahaha keep deceiving yourself. Rapture ko. You go still dey dis earth, grow old and die without witnessing any rapture. Admit it your God is a fool, and he keeps fooling you.
Dtruthspeaker:

The one which you have seen which women, men, children, parents, employers etc give you can not bear, is it the one you have not seen?

But, I understand you are trying to prepare yourself for that place since you already know that you do not qualify for Eternal Life.

PROOF THAT RAPTURE HAS TAKEN PLACE AND

MY FAVOURITE PART, PROOF THAT GOD IS SURELY SURELY COMING CLOSER TO FOR JUDGEMENTS, AS HE DID IN THE DAYS OF NOAH, SODOM, GOMORRAH, EGYPT, ISRAEL. grin

ALL THE EVIL AND WICKED PEOPLE NTÓYIN! grin IT WOULD SOON BE GAME OVER FOR YOU PEOPLE AND WE WOULD NEVER BE SEEING YOU PEOPLE AGAAIN FOREVER! BYE-BYE grin

1 Like

Re: Hell Is A Nice Place!! Do Not Be Deceived. by OloshoMan: 7:38am On Nov 05, 2021
Hahahaha who needs your Christ, a Lord that masturbates 7 times a day in the presence of Yahweh
Kobojunkie:
Why should he give his life to Jesus Christ? undecided

Did Jesus Christ tell you that it is every life that is worthy of Him? in Matthew 11 vs 28 - 30 said He came to call to Himself those who are weary and heavy-laden so He can give them rest. Does the OP seem like one who meets the criteria? undecided

Be careful that you do damn your own self in your disobedience. You are not called to shove Jesus Christ at every one. Even Jesus Christ warned that all must first count the cost before approaching Him - Luke 14 vs 25 - 33. undecided
Re: Hell Is A Nice Place!! Do Not Be Deceived. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:42am On Nov 05, 2021
OloshoMan:
Hahahaha keep deceiving yourself. Rapture ko. You go still dey dis earth, grow old and die without witnessing any rapture. Admit it your God is a fool, and he keeps fooling you.

Na you be d Fool wey no know say God don silently Separate the sheep from una goat (Rapture) as He Take Talk. grin

Your die no far again! E don dey near small small, day by day!grin
Re: Hell Is A Nice Place!! Do Not Be Deceived. by OloshoMan: 10:34am On Nov 05, 2021
Hahahaha see person wey dey refugee camp inside borno dey wish fresh nigga death, no need arguing with you cos you're deluded. Bye
Dtruthspeaker:

Na you be d Fool wey no know say God don silently Separate the sheep from una goat (Rapture) as He Take Talk. grin

Your die no far again! E don dey near small small, day by day!grin

Re: Hell Is A Nice Place!! Do Not Be Deceived. by ABIODUN105(m): 11:20pm On Nov 06, 2021
OloshoMan:
Did you see them begging your senseless God? Can you prove it?
Oh yea should i teach you how you can see things yourself.
Re: Hell Is A Nice Place!! Do Not Be Deceived. by EnemyofGod22(m): 3:35am On Nov 07, 2021
angry grin grin angry angry angry grin

God doesn't exist.

Know this and have peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Hell Is A Nice Place!! Do Not Be Deceived. by Nobody: 5:35am On Nov 07, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Hell is a nice place for those who have never been there before. For those who have, they know much better than that.

I hope you don't have to get there first to find out what they already know, because it's better heard than experienced.

Please,

Can you help me with 3000naira?

I'm begging you in the name of God
Re: Hell Is A Nice Place!! Do Not Be Deceived. by orisa37: 5:57am On Nov 07, 2021
HEAVEN IS PARADISE.

(1) (Reply)

Am I Into Witchcraft Or What's Wrong? Pastors In The House / Fr. George Ehusani Exposes The Catholic Church / Bishop David Oyedepo Gives INEC And Bola Tinubu Last Warning Over Rigged Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.