Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

I Which Every Muslim Can Read This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Which Every Muslim Can Read This (602 Views)

I Which To Know More About Prophet Mohammed (s.a.w) / The Man That No Muslim Can Debate / How a Muslim Can Effectively Manage His Time During Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Which Every Muslim Can Read This by famozine1: 9:16am On Jul 01, 2022
As claimed that Islam is a religion of peace let's check the meaning of peace
According to Oxford dic =>freedom from disturbance; tranquillity
According to Merriam dic (a)freedom or a period of freedom from public disturbance or war
(b)agreement and harmony among people.

U claim ur religion is a religion of peace u behead just bcoz of blaspheme not even thinking to correct the person.

U claim ur religion is a religion of peace yet most deadly terrorist in the world belongs to ur religion

U claim ur region is a religion of peace yet dere are certain questions u can't ask about Islam or else ur head with be use to play golf

The truth is that if other religion should behave like u guys u won't find it funny as u think it is check comedies check movies check music see how dis guys use Jesus,holy Spirit wrongly and no one have ever come to attack them for once there was a time a preacher was beheaded by Yoruba Muslim in oshogbo bcoz he is converting some of them to Christian.

Despite ur unbelive most of u still believe Jesus is in heaven among u guys who is 100% sure that Muhammad is in heaven non reason dis despite u start well doesn't mean u will end well the likes of samon, Solomon,uzziah they all start well with God but at the end they fell so Muhammad (may) start well with God bcoz am not sure but am very sure he doesn't end well .

U people have eyes but u decided not to see u have hears u did not hear Satan is someone who pretends as the king of peace and which is not u find joy in shading bloods just like ur father the devil.

Now let me try to round up here go to YouTube search for those that have died and came back to life ur searching should not include Jesus or Muhammad hear things urself

AM TELLING U NOW IS FOR UR OWN GOOD IF YOU DONT CONFESS JESUS AND GET OUT OF THAT SATANIC RELIGION U CAN'T BLAME GOD U HAVE URSELF TO BLAME BUT U KNOW THE TRUTH BUT U REFUSE TO ACCEPT DONT LET IT BE A SUPRISE TO YOU BROTHER/SISTER YOU ARE GOING DIRECTLY TO HELL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Which Every Muslim Can Read This by muyico(m): 9:28am On Jul 01, 2022
Yeah u spoken d true
Re: I Which Every Muslim Can Read This by AntiChristian: 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
famozine1:
As claimed that Islam is a religion of peace let's check the meaning of peace
According to Oxford dic =>freedom from disturbance; tranquillity
According to Merriam dic (a)freedom or a period of freedom from public disturbance or war
(b)agreement and harmony among people.

U claim ur religion is a religion of peace u behead just bcoz of blaspheme not even thinking to correct the person.

U claim ur religion is a religion of peace yet most deadly terrorist in the world belongs to ur religion

U claim ur region is a religion of peace yet dere are certain questions u can't ask about Islam or else ur head with be use to play golf

The truth is that if other religion should behave like u guys u won't find it funny as u think it is check comedies check movies check music see how dis guys use Jesus,holy Spirit wrongly and no one have ever come to attack them for once there was a time a preacher was beheaded by Yoruba Muslim in oshogbo bcoz he is converting some of them to Christian.

Despite ur unbelive most of u still believe Jesus is in heaven among u guys who is 100% sure that Muhammad is in heaven non reason dis despite u start well doesn't mean u will end well the likes of samon, Solomon,uzziah they all start well with God but at the end they fell so Muhammad (may) start well with God bcoz am not sure but am very sure he doesn't end well .

U people have eyes but u decided not to see u have hears u did not hear Satan is someone who pretends as the king of peace and which is not u find joy in shading bloods just like ur father the devil.

Now let me try to round up here go to YouTube search for those that have died and came back to life ur searching should not include Jesus or Muhammad hear things urself

AM TELLING U NOW IS FOR UR OWN GOOD IF YOU DONT CONFESS JESUS AND GET OUT OF THAT SATANIC RELIGION U CAN'T BLAME GOD U HAVE URSELF TO BLAME BUT U KNOW THE TRUTH BUT U REFUSE TO ACCEPT DONT LET IT BE A SUPRISE TO YOU BROTHER/SISTER YOU ARE GOING DIRECTLY TO HELL

You can't even type appropriately yet you are preaching with abuse and hatred!

Jesus can't save himself. By himself he can do nothing.

So you need to be a Muslim as without Islam you'll end up in hell.

Jesus didn't start Christianity nor was any religion mentioned in the Bible.

Apostasy and blasphemy laws are still recorded in your Bible from your God. Was your God a terrorist too?

They're are also several Christian terrorists but we sensibly know that no sane religion will condone terrorism.

Even this your post is against your holy spirit.
Re: I Which Every Muslim Can Read This by Kobojunkie: 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
AntiChristian:
1. Jesus can't save himself. By himself he can do nothing.

2. So you need to be a Muslim as without Islam you'll end up in hell.

3. Jesus didn't start Christianity nor was any religion mentioned in the Bible.

4. Apostasy and blasphemy laws are still recorded in your Bible from your God. Was your God a terrorist too?

5. They're are also several Christian terrorists but we sensibly know that no sane religion will condone terrorism. Even this your post is against your holy spirit.
1. Save Himself from what exactly? undecided

2. So Jesus Christ can't save Himself but being a Muslim can save you from Hell... was this here "appropriately" typed?, undecided

3. So Christianity a belief based on Jesus Christ's very own teachings(and commandments) did not begin with Jesus Christ? undecided

4. Those particular apostasy and blasphemy laws you refer to are specified only for those who have the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins of which you and I are not, so what business do we have with such traditions?, undecided

5. How can the OP'S post be against the Holy Spirit? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Which Every Muslim Can Read This by Ovacoma: 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
AntiChristian:

You can't even type appropriately yet you are preaching with abuse and hatred!

Jesus can't save himself. By himself he can do nothing.

Jesus didn't start Christianity nor was any religion mentioned in the Bible.

Apostasy and blasphemy laws are still recorded in your Bible from your God. Was your God a terrorist too?

They're are also several Christian terrorists but we sensibly know that no sane religion will condone terrorism.

Even this your post is against your holy spirit.
Only a foolish person would have typed these! Look at the life of the mumu and mad man called muammad that u refer to as the best example of conduct to muslims, he had slaves, sex slaves, robbed caravans, beheaded people, married and slept with a 9 years old girl, lust after the wife of his adopted son, caused his adopted son to divorce his wife and married her. Told Muslims to do muta, Killed many people, stole stories from various books and legends and put them in his Quran, bowing down to, caressing and kissing black stone, running around black stone, making all kinds of blunder about Jesus, Ezra, Mary the mother of Jesus and at the same time the sister of Arron etc. This mad man is an "example of stupidity" in the words of Christian Prince.

2 Likes

Re: I Which Every Muslim Can Read This by AntiChristian: 5:19am On Jul 02, 2022
Ovacoma:

Only a foolish person would have typed these! Look at the life of the mumu and mad man called muammad that u refer to as the best example of conduct to muslims, he had slaves, sex slaves, robbed caravans, beheaded people, married and slept with a 9 years old girl, lust after the wife of his adopted son, caused his adopted son to divorce his wife and married her. Told Muslims to do muta, Killed many people, stole stories from various books and legends and put them in his Quran, bowing down to, caressing and kissing black stone, running around black stone, making all kinds of blunder about Jesus, Ezra, Mary the mother of Jesus and at the same time the sister of Arron etc. This mad man is an "example of stupidity" in the words of Christian Prince.

But almost all these or much worse were done in your Bible on your God's order yet your God was not termed "violent terrorist".

You're simply a hypocrite!

Christian prince is just an example of a wild Christian with holy spirit that doesn't know but to abuse and curse others. That's Jesus's example.
Re: I Which Every Muslim Can Read This by AntiChristian: 5:31am On Jul 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Save Himself from what exactly? undecided
from anything! Didn't he say he can of himself do nothing?

2. So Jesus Christ can't save Himself but being a Muslim can save you from Hell... was this here "appropriately" typed?, undecided
Yeah! We don't need God having a son nor God's son coming to be killed and the blood used for our salvation and redemption of sins. That's a babalawo ritualist model.

3. So Christianity a belief based on Jesus Christ's very own teachings(and commandments) did not begin with Jesus Christ? undecided

Where did Jesus call his teachings Christianity? It was some random and unknown people that gave that name.

4. Those particular apostasy and blasphemy laws you refer to are specified only for those who have the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins of which you and I are not, so what business do we have with such traditions?, undecided
I didn't say who they were specified for. And that's not my concern. Your God instituted it for some people as laws! Was He termed violent just as the Muslims using it now or you are prejudiced?

5. How can the OP'S post be against the Holy Spirit? undecided

Does holy spirit exhibit such hatred, hypocrisy and share falsehood like this?
Anyways, many pastors have lied under the name of holy Spirit!
Re: I Which Every Muslim Can Read This by Ovacoma: 5:33am On Jul 02, 2022
AntiChristian:

But almost all these or much worse were done in your Bible on your God's order yet your God was not termed "violent terrorist".

You're simply a hypocrite!

Christian prince is just an example of a wild Christian with holy spirit that doesn't know but to abuse and curse others. That's Jesus's example.
Done by who? Best examples of men?
Re: I Which Every Muslim Can Read This by famozine1: 11:08am On Jul 02, 2022
AntiChristian:

Really u claim to have the best teacher yet no results to prove even Moses as a man which is not 100% perfect after his death we saw evidence dat he is in heaven according to mattew 17 v 3 answer me after the life of Muhammad on Earth what else he died as a human being nothing nothing and we never had of him although if u have prove he is heaven share abeg me self wan learn
Re: I Which Every Muslim Can Read This by famozine1: 11:15am On Jul 02, 2022
AntiChristian:

Yeah dats Tru I agree there are Christian's too dat are murderer,thief infact terriorist dere are pastors who rape but do you know dey just carry d banner of Christian's but deep down dey are not no true follower of Jesus Christ will behead u for blaspheme no true follower of Christ will be happy when human blood are shed but a true Muslim and a true follower of Muhammad will behead,kill,destroy immediately after praying in d mosque
Re: I Which Every Muslim Can Read This by AntiChristian: 11:20am On Jul 02, 2022
famozine1:

Yeah dats Tru I agree there are Christian's too dat are murderer,thief infact terriorist dere are pastors who rape but do you know dey just carry d banner of Christian's but deep down dey are not no true follower of Jesus Christ will behead u for blaspheme no true follower of Christ will be happy when human blood are shed but a true Muslim and a true follower of Muhammad will behead,kill,destroy immediately after praying in d mosque

So you are the one who recognizes both true Muslims and Christians at the same time?

You a an hypocritical Christian.

And may you be judged as you judge here. Matthew 7:1

1 Like

Re: I Which Every Muslim Can Read This by AntiChristian: 11:24am On Jul 02, 2022
famozine1:

Really u claim to have the best teacher yet no results to prove even Moses as a man which is not 100% perfect after his death we saw evidence dat he is in heaven according to mattew 17 v 3 answer me after the life of Muhammad on Earth what else he died as a human being nothing nothing and we never had of him although if u have prove he is heaven share abeg me self wan learn

What evidence is in the Bible? Same Bible that Moses was writing his own name and obituary? Abeg meshionu!

Even if i share, will that have any effect on you? I no dey waste effort!
Re: I Which Every Muslim Can Read This by famozine1: 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
AntiChristian:

So you are the one who recognizes both true Muslims and Christians at the same time?

U re really funny if I tell someone if u don't read u will fail dose dat mean I judge ? there are some reality u let people know not that u re condemning them u re just trying so dey Kno d truth
Re: I Which Every Muslim Can Read This by famozine1: 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
AntiChristian:

U re just diverting if u don't know the true Muslim or Christian am talking about I will explain no Christan will kill u in d name of Jesus Christ
Re: I Which Every Muslim Can Read This by RoyalDiadems: 1:04am On Jul 03, 2022
Ovacoma:

Antichristian, your Mohammed is this dirty and you're still following him?

Spiritual blindness is real
Re: I Which Every Muslim Can Read This by AntiChristian: 5:21am On Jul 03, 2022
famozine1:

U re just diverting if u don't know the true Muslim or Christian am talking about I will explain no Christan will kill u in d name of Jesus Christ

And no Muslim will kill you like Boko Haram and the likes. There are non-muslims in Saudi Arabia and they live peacefully there.

You're the one not making sense!
Re: I Which Every Muslim Can Read This by AntiChristian: 5:23am On Jul 03, 2022
famozine1:

U re really funny if I tell someone if u don't read u will fail dose dat mean I judge ? there are some reality u let people know not that u re condemning them u re just trying so dey Kno d truth
Which truth? You mean those lies inspired to you by holy spirit from the Media?

(1) (Reply)

Prophecy On 2023 Election / Dream Interpreters, Interpret This Dreams Please! / The Perfect Fit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.