Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

All hail Biafra. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All hail Biafra. (4890 Views)

All Hail BIAFRA / Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader' / Ekiti Youths Hail Tinubu As He Arrives APC Campaign Grounds (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

All hail Biafra. by Brimstone77: 9:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
Biafrans good people, wonderful nation!

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: All hail Biafra. by Iamgrey5(m): 9:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
So igbos have moved from being "republicans" to people who do as they are told by Ipob

Interesting.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All hail Biafra. by Odingo1: 9:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
Election will always hold

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All hail Biafra. by Brimstone77: 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
Iamgrey5:
So igbos have moved from being "republicans" to people who do as they are told by Ipob

Interesting.
I have my voters card..

I never voted for once in any Nigerian election,I don't even no how to do the voting,and I'm not ready to vote in the future..

Even if ipob advise people to vote I won't still vote because I don't want to vote..

8 Likes

Re: All hail Biafra. by Baawaa(m): 9:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
Today I have officially withdraw my support and commitment for Biafra because I can't remain committed to people who can't stand and keep to their words, people who have sacrificed many peoples live for a decision they will flaunt on dying minute..

Firstly they called for election boycott in 2019 only to call it off on dying minute.
They called for Monday's sit at home only to call it off.
And now this.
Is either you take it or leave it,Biafra is a scam from the beginning

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All hail Biafra. by Bola146(f): 9:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: All hail Biafra. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
Brimstone77:
cry

So I got the news that ipob have cancelled the sit at home schedule to hold from tommorow,I received the news with mixed feelings..

I don't no whether to commend them or condemn them,I believe they have their reasons anyway..

Today I have officially withdraw my support and commitment for Biafra because I can't remain committed to people who can't stand and keep to their words, people who have sacrificed many peoples live for a decision they will flaunt on dying minute..

Firstly they called for election boycott in 2019 only to call it off on dying minute.
And now this.

Ipob can't keep taking people for fools,it's obvious igbos aren't ready to leave Nigeria yet,I think we deserve every treatment we are getting from the Nigerian state..

If they no they couldn't stand on their words no need giving orders..

Rip to those who have lost their lives in this course.. cry we all have failed you,ipob have failed you it's a pity..

That I withdraw my loyalty to the biafran course doesn't mean I'm for Nigeria..

As far as I'm concern Nigeria still remain a shit hole and a zoo..

Lolzzzz

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All hail Biafra. by Brimstone77: 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
Baawaa:

your opinion..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All hail Biafra. by slimghost(m): 10:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
Lmao!!!!! Cry me a river!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: All hail Biafra. by Baawaa(m): 10:07pm On Nov 04, 2021
Brimstone77:
your opinion..
Not my opinion, we have all seen it
Re: All hail Biafra. by Brimstone77: 10:19pm On Nov 04, 2021
Baawaa:

Not my opinion, we have all seen it
still your opinion.. grin

Because I didn't see it..

I may make this proclamation out of anger, but that doesn't mean the biafran blood have seized from running through my veins..

Biafra still remain my identity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All hail Biafra. by Ezewuzie01: 10:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
Anambra is a bird in hand while Biafra is two in the bush. IPOB bowed to superior argument.

2 Likes

Re: All hail Biafra. by EmmyCC: 10:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
This OP may not even be Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: All hail Biafra. by franklingud(m): 10:44pm On Nov 04, 2021
Nigeria propaganda to fool some people and put them in grave danger.

The sit-at-home order still holds

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All hail Biafra. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ipob are fulani and Atiku lapdogs

5 Likes

Re: All hail Biafra. by Solsix(m): 10:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
Brimstone77:
I have my voters card..

I never voted for once in any Nigerian election,I don't even no how to do the voting,and I'm not ready to vote in the future..

Even if ipob advise people to vote I won't still vote because I don't want to vote..
I will vote any day any time

1 Like

Re: All hail Biafra. by Solsix(m): 10:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
IPOB know t hat there no way they enforce no election. They don't want to be mocked.

4 Likes

Re: All hail Biafra. by AsomughaChuks05: 10:52pm On Nov 04, 2021
Senator Abaribe has thrown IPoB under the bus gringrin

gringrin

The sit at home idiots now look like clowns grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All hail Biafra. by LottiOk: 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2021
Chai!!! Etua ka dike SI naaa cheesy grin cheesy grin

@lest u wer able 2 use d last atom of shame left in u 2 admit defeat, ur fellow brainwashed Ipob cult members r still wallowing in disbelief trying 2 do damage control of d shocking blow dey recieved dis evening. I wonder how y'all sleep tonight ❓

Next time u hear Ip... U'll runaway grin cheesy

Re: All hail Biafra. by christistruth01: 11:07pm On Nov 04, 2021
Brimstone77 is that really you or has somebody kidnapped your handle

1 Like

Re: All hail Biafra. by nato20ng(m): 11:23pm On Nov 04, 2021
IPOB not Baiafra

Baawaa:

Re: All hail Biafra. by mmanwuijele: 11:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
Brimstone77:
cry

So I got the news that ipob have cancelled the sit at home schedule to hold from tommorow,I received the news with mixed feelings..

I don't no whether to commend them or condemn them,I believe they have their reasons anyway..

And now this.

Ipob can't keep taking people for fools,it's obvious igbos aren't ready to leave Nigeria yet,I think we deserve every treatment we are getting from the Nigerian state..

Rip to those who have lost their lives in this course.. cry we all have failed you,ipob have failed you it's a pity..

SMH. dude, if you're this easily swayed by the Zoo's propaganda, then maybe your support isn't what we need. Did you check any of the official IPOB handles for this? Did you hear it from Radio Biafra or from the Zoo's media outlet. Nna, akpasukwana mu iwe o.
Re: All hail Biafra. by ChimaAdeoye: 11:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
Some thoughtless ediots are leading IPOB and they have no qualms misleading innocent youths to die for them.
Exactly in the manner Aguiyi Ironsi through thoughtless acts and gross inefficiency brought all the woes Ndigbo have suffered after since his irresponsible government.

1 Like

Re: All hail Biafra. by udele1: 11:58pm On Nov 04, 2021

2 Likes

Re: All hail Biafra. by SarkinYarki: 12:02am On Nov 05, 2021
They have clearly collected money

3 Likes

Re: All hail Biafra. by Brimstone77: 12:05am On Nov 05, 2021
mmanwuijele:

SMH. dude, if you're this easily swayed by the Zoo's propaganda, then maybe your support isn't what we need. Did you check any of the official IPOB handles for this? Did you hear it from Radio Biafra or from the Zoo's media outlet. Nna, akpasukwana mu iwe o.
I heard it from chika edozie..

The head of the DOS on his live broadcast this evening..

1 Like

Re: All hail Biafra. by paramakina202: 12:09am On Nov 05, 2021
Brimstone77:
cry

And now this.

You are lucky to be alive meanwhile Chinasa Nworu have something to tell you grin
Ndo ooo grin
All hail Biafra you must continue.

1 Like

Re: All hail Biafra. by mmanwuijele: 12:26am On Nov 05, 2021
Brimstone77:
I heard it from chika edozie..

The head of the DOS on his live broadcast this evening..

Nwanne, I just read the news. I'm shocked, but we must not react emotionally, especially in front of our foes. People should still stay home for their safety, but we should give them 1 day to come out and give us some answers. The only justification I see here is that MNK has been released and is in transit.

Freedom is ours brother! Stay strong and patient. 3 million+ souls lost are rooting for us!

Nwe ndidi!

All hail Biafra!

1 Like

Re: All hail Biafra. by kettykin: 12:31am On Nov 05, 2021
Me I am not really a fan of the Biafran stuff,but when I see the type of victimisation metted I out to Igbo in Nigeria,where soldiers go to burn homes , and rising igbo business men are frustrated on daily basis with successful igbo public servants victimised,then my prayers for Nigeria is simple

1 Like

Re: All hail Biafra. by FisifunKododada: 12:43am On Nov 05, 2021
Imagine? After all the noise, at the end of the day a coward is still a coward. Igbo kwenu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aeriel View Of Tinubu & APC Presidential Rally In Enugu State / Advanced Congress Of Democrats (ACD) Address / Ministerial List: Over 80 Per Cent Nominees Fail Integrity Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.