Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

All hail Biafra. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All hail Biafra. (4901 Views)

Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All hail Biafra. by truthCoder: 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2021
Brimstone77:

It's also my duty as a citizen to have basic amenities..

Why did you exclude that?

do you know the meaning of the word duty?
Re: All hail Biafra. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2021
OP you need to know one fundamental thing about your people.

An Igbo is never happy when not leading others or in charge of their commonwealth and resources. Even abroad, Igbos display this odious character.

This is what is behind all insincere agitations Igbos make only to end up eventually discredited as IPOB are today.

Have you read also that Ohanaeze wants treason charges brought against a Northern group clamouring for the NASS to grant Igbos a referendum over seceding from Nigeria? Whatbis the sense in that?

Ojukwu wasted many lives with his insistence on Biafra yet the fact he later contested to lead Nigeria after the war confirms he was not sincere about Biafra and only used it as an excuse to try and take control of the wealth of Nigeria via forcefully annexing the SS into Biafra.

He should never have contested a Nigerian election if a sincere Biafran.

You see IPOB, UGM etal killing Igbos brutally claiming they are fighting and repelling Fulani and Buhari.

Yet all your political leaders in the PDP are queuing up to work for the 2023 emergence of Atiku. Joke.

Your self-serving leaders will always scam you in pursuit of their own agenda because they know you are all easy to 'herd' and unite against so-called enemy 'outsiders'.

That is how it was and will always be as long as the average Igbo remains as he has been, totally unchanged, for the past 60 years.
Re: All hail Biafra. by Oyiboman69: 1:33pm On Nov 05, 2021
What is the usefulness of the struggle when it will lead to thousands of people dying on that day?...I'm not an Igbo man but disrupting the election will lead to many lost of lives especially from the side of the Igbo,so the calculation of not attempting to stop the election, on this hour is their most calculated option...

That's what a sensible leader will do in this occasion...keep up the struggle. What would you have done in this tense situation if you were to be the biafran leader?
Re: All hail Biafra. by Brimstone77: 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2021
truthCoder:

do you know the meaning of the word duty?

No, what's duty?
Re: All hail Biafra. by truthCoder: 2:51pm On Nov 05, 2021
Brimstone77:

No, what's duty?

a duty is an obligation or responsibility.

For example, if you impregnate a girl, it is your duty as a man to ensure the child and mother are properly taken care of.

Do all fathers do their duty? The answer is no. We call those fathers irresponsible fathers.

A citizen is expected to vote, pay taxes and follow the law. Any citizen that refuses to do the three is simply an irresponsible citizen.

Do you still need further explanations?
Re: All hail Biafra. by EmmyCC: 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Wether he is or not, I personally do not like confusionists.

This is the Third time IPOB are saying something only to denounce it at the dying minutes, it reduces their credibility on this struggle.

If you want to do something you do it, if you don't want to, you leave it.

Biafra is not a husband and wife issue where you can make decisions anyhow.

People lives are at stake here.
You have a good point.

1 Like

Re: All hail Biafra. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2021
What about Kanu promise of pallatives for Igbos in 2020 how many received it? Apparently only a few people in his village recieved small packets of rice.

Remember his excuse for not communicating with his supporters for about one year after escaping the Operation Python Dance leaving many to believe he was taken or killed by federal troops, (many supporters having died defending his empty house) only to appear and tell his supporters he feared for his life for a year! Adding insult to injury he lamented the killing of his pet dog more than the many supporters ipob lured to untimely death at hands of the army, whilst defending his empty compound.

Nobody friendly to you would hide themself from you for one year and lie about their reason unless they have evil intention towards you. This is simply a stone-cold truth.

I believe his reason for cancelling his orders to boycott the both elections is to maintain the illusion that he has massive support and people do what he says. When IP0B realised the massive military presence for these Anambra elections would not allow IPOB to intimidate voters into staying home THEY CANCELLED their order so as to not exposed the fake illusion of overwhelming support they created with sit-at -home
orders enforced with intimidation and deadly violence.

@ achalugonwa your relationship with IPOB is that of an abused victim who is looking for any reason to defend her abuser and return to the abusive relationship. You are not alone this is typical of almost all IPOB supporters after years of non-stop brainwashing with IPOB propaganda.
Brimstone77:
not after the 2019 election boycott saga and now this..
Re: All hail Biafra. by Brimstone77: 3:52pm On Nov 05, 2021
truthCoder:

a duty is an obligation or responsibility.

For example, if you impregnate a girl, it is your duty as a man to ensure the child and mother are properly taken care of.

Do all fathers do their duty? The answer is no. We call those fathers irresponsible fathers.

A citizen is expected to vote, pay taxes and follow the law. Any citizen that refuses to do the three is simply an irresponsible citizen.

Do you still need further explanations?

Maybe I'm an irresponsible citizen then, because I don't do any of the 3..

I don't see reason I should do any of them..you no why??

Because I'm no longer a Nigerian citizen.
Re: All hail Biafra. by Brimstone77: 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2021
GenBuhari:
What about Kanu promise of pallatives for Igbos in 2020 how many received.

Remember his excuse for not communicating with his supporters for about one year after escaping the Operation Python Dance leaving many to believe he was taken or killed by federal troops, (many supporters having died defending his empty house) only to appear and tell his supporters he feared for his life for a year! Adding insult to injury he lamented the killing of his pet dog more than the many supporters ipob lured to untimely death at hands of the army, whilst defending his empty compound.

I believe his reason for cancelling his orders to boycott the both elections is to maintain the illusion that he has massive support and people do what he says. When IP0B realised the massive military presence for these Anambra elections would not allow IPOB to intimidate voters into staying home THEY CANCELLED their order so as to not exposed the fake illusion of overwhelming support they created with sit-at -home
orders enforced with intimidation and deadly violence.

@ achalugonwa your relationship with IPOB is that of an abused victim who is looking for any reason to defend her abuser and return to the abusive relationship. You are not alone this is typical of almost all IPOB supporters after years of non-stop brainwashing with IPOB propaganda.
ok..

Now let's talk about naijirea..
Re: All hail Biafra. by Brimstone77: 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2021
The mods here are biased..

After I created a thread to refrained my commitment to the Biafra struggle and ipob they quickly deleted it..

But they left this one why I spoke against ipob and biafra..

Now I'm taking this one down as well..
Re: All hail Biafra. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 05, 2021
Yes about that; you said you are not in support of IPOB anymore and you are also not in support of One Nigeria, so what do you believe in?I
I just described the Stockholm syndrome IP0B supporters suffer; I believe you are also a sufferer , You are furious with them at this moment but tomorrow I expect you defending them again.
Brimstone77:
ok..

Now let's talk about naijirea..
Re: All hail Biafra. by Brimstone77: 4:36pm On Nov 05, 2021
GenBuhari:
Yes about that; you said you are not in support of IPOB anymore and you are also not in support of One Nigeria, so what do you believe in?I
I just described the Stockholm syndrome IP0B supporters suffer; I believe you are also a sufferer , You are furious with them at this moment but tomorrow I expect you defending them again.
grin

Exactly I have already started defending them..
That thread yesterday was born out of anger,now I'm back to my senses..

Check well I have taken down the post already..

There's an Igbo adage that says.."iwe nwanne adighi eru na okpukpu"...

You can make use of your translator..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Wife Is From Akwa Ibom- Ibomites Support Your Incoming First Lady / How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures / Asari Dokubo Sends Strong Message To Bishop Oyedepo, Warns Yoruba People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.