Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Alternative To The Redmi Note 10 Pro Needed!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Alternative To The Redmi Note 10 Pro Needed!!! (1194 Views)

If you need The Redmi Note 8, come in here (pictures) / My Review Of The redmi K20 Pro �� Any Questions? / Xiaomi Announces The Redmi Note 7 With 6GB RAM, Starting At N54,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alternative To The Redmi Note 10 Pro Needed!!! by thatebonyiboy(m): 9:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
Seeing the constant increase in price of the Redmi Note 10 pro, I have now given up on trying to buy it.

What alternative phone can I get with almost or close spec range as the Redmi Note 10 Pro.

Budget is 120k (nothing more).

Please don't recommend tecno or Infinix, make i nor swear for person. undecided undecided undecided

Thanks.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alternative To The Redmi Note 10 Pro Needed!!! by CsRockefeller(m): 10:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
thatebonyiboy:
Seeing the constant increase in price of the Redmi Note 10 pro, I have now given up on trying to buy it.

What alternative phone can I get with almost or close spec range as the Redmi Note 10 Pro.

Please don't recommend tecno or Infinix, make i nor swear for person. undecided undecided undecided

Thanks.

What about the Redmi 10? Have one for sale.
Re: Alternative To The Redmi Note 10 Pro Needed!!! by Jirilistic(m): 11:15pm On Nov 04, 2021
Xiaomi note 11 pro has already been announced
Hopefully b4 the year ends,it should be In the Nigerian market
It's 220 euros (104k) starting price according to gsmarena
Re: Alternative To The Redmi Note 10 Pro Needed!!! by sunshineV(f): 12:15am On Nov 05, 2021
jacku come bro
Re: Alternative To The Redmi Note 10 Pro Needed!!! by skywalker240(m): 3:56am On Nov 05, 2021
sunshineV:
jacku come bro
That one na tekinor pikin na

Op go just scream for im destiny grin
Re: Alternative To The Redmi Note 10 Pro Needed!!! by thatebonyiboy(m): 9:58am On Nov 05, 2021
Jirilistic:

I need phone I can buy this month.
Re: Alternative To The Redmi Note 10 Pro Needed!!! by FryMosquito: 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2021
thatebonyiboy:

Thanks.
Use this Konga merchant link below and search for Xiaomi that fits ur budget (close spaces on the link)

www. konga. com/merchant/wholesale-phones?brand=Xiaomi&sort=asc&page=2
Re: Alternative To The Redmi Note 10 Pro Needed!!! by Numismatic(m): 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2021
thatebonyiboy:

Thanks.

OPPO A74.. 6gig ram and 128gig inbuilt memory expandable
Re: Alternative To The Redmi Note 10 Pro Needed!!! by Jacku: 5:08am On Nov 07, 2021
sunshineV:
jacku come bro
im not your bro. Also let him get Camon 18
Re: Alternative To The Redmi Note 10 Pro Needed!!! by Jacku: 5:17am On Nov 07, 2021
thatebonyiboy:

Thanks.
check the latest Tecno Camon 18 series. I use one and it's an amazing phone.
Re: Alternative To The Redmi Note 10 Pro Needed!!! by Jacku: 5:18am On Nov 07, 2021
thatebonyiboy:

I need phone I can buy this month.
The Tecno Camon 18 will serve you
Re: Alternative To The Redmi Note 10 Pro Needed!!! by Orangebasket: 8:55am On Nov 07, 2021
Jirilistic:
Omo..i dey wait for that phone like ehn!!

1 Like

Re: Alternative To The Redmi Note 10 Pro Needed!!! by thatebonyiboy(m): 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2021
FryMosquito:
Use this Konga merchant link below and search for Xiaomi that fits ur budget (close spaces on the link)

www. konga. com/merchant/wholesale-phones?brand=Xiaomi&sort=asc&page=2

Thanks. Will check it out.
Re: Alternative To The Redmi Note 10 Pro Needed!!! by thatebonyiboy(m): 9:07pm On Nov 07, 2021
Jacku:
check the latest Tecno Camon 18 series. I use one and it's an amazing phone.

Thanks. But no.

1 Like

Re: Alternative To The Redmi Note 10 Pro Needed!!! by harryodilli19(m): 9:41am On Nov 09, 2021
I like the features of the Tecno camon 18 including the Helio G88 and the 5000mAh battery section. Its amazing!
Re: Alternative To The Redmi Note 10 Pro Needed!!! by Meister(m): 9:51am On Nov 09, 2021
Jirilistic:

Do you really believe this ?
Re: Alternative To The Redmi Note 10 Pro Needed!!! by Jirilistic(m): 11:32am On Nov 09, 2021
grin dats why I tok say 'according to GSMArena'
That phone will be like 90k upwards when e land naija
Meister:

Do you really believe this ?
Re: Alternative To The Redmi Note 10 Pro Needed!!! by Meister(m): 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2021
Jirilistic:
grin dats why I tok say 'according to GSMArena'
That phone will be like 90k upwards when e land naija

It'll certainly be more than 120k with the current dollar rate

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Wins Innovative Smartphone Brand Of The Year Award / 10 Mobile Apps You Need To Install Right Now!!! ('usefull Apps') / Oraimo Invited Me To BBN Season 7 Opening Ceremony And This Happened!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.