Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Obi Cubanna Regains Freedom After Three Nights In EFCC Custody - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Cubanna Regains Freedom After Three Nights In EFCC Custody (912 Views)

Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo / Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo / BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Cubanna Regains Freedom After Three Nights In EFCC Custody by PrinceOfLagos: 10:05pm On Nov 04, 2021
Three days after he was detained by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission for alleged money laundering, popular socialite and businessman, Obinna Iyiegbu, aka Obi Cubana, has been released

The Anambra-born club owner, who was arrested on Monday, breathed the air of freedom on Thursday evening.

The EFCC spokesman, Wilson Uwujaren, confirmed to our correspondent that Cubana had been released.

During his stay with the EFCC, he was quizzed several times over his alleged involvement in money laundering and tax fraud.

https://punchng.com/breaking-obi-cubana-regains-freedom-after-three-nights-in-efcc-custody/

Re: Obi Cubanna Regains Freedom After Three Nights In EFCC Custody by Jostoman: 10:21pm On Nov 04, 2021
They just want to use the CUBANA issue to cover and to divert the attention of Nigerians away from the invasion of Mary odili's house, anytime they do their evil finish and it backfire they will rush to create another scene to cover the trending story.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubanna Regains Freedom After Three Nights In EFCC Custody by AdaugoChisom(f): 4:32am On Nov 05, 2021
Even Obi Cubanna self have entered cell. Nawaooo

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubanna Regains Freedom After Three Nights In EFCC Custody by BonPatrick(m): 4:33am On Nov 05, 2021
Serves him right next time he should stop attracting public attention. I am from anambra too I saw what happened I knew they will come after him one day.
Re: Obi Cubanna Regains Freedom After Three Nights In EFCC Custody by Military0001: 4:33am On Nov 05, 2021
H
Re: Obi Cubanna Regains Freedom After Three Nights In EFCC Custody by mercyib(m): 4:33am On Nov 05, 2021
Good
Re: Obi Cubanna Regains Freedom After Three Nights In EFCC Custody by anambraamaka: 4:34am On Nov 05, 2021
Odogwu na Oba. Happy for Him

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubanna Regains Freedom After Three Nights In EFCC Custody by anambraamaka: 4:34am On Nov 05, 2021
BonPatrick:
Serves him right next time he should stop attracting public attention. I am from anambra too I saw what happened I knew they will come after him one day.

Shush

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubanna Regains Freedom After Three Nights In EFCC Custody by chymes0359(m): 4:42am On Nov 05, 2021
Very useless people.

Always shifting attention.

BonPatrick:

Okpo! Will you keep quite!

When has living affluent lifestyle become a crime in this zoo country with Money you make legitimately.

Ndi Anya ufu everywhere

My friend go and make your own money, and stop reasoning on how one should spend his dime.
Re: Obi Cubanna Regains Freedom After Three Nights In EFCC Custody by Flexherbal(m): 11:06am On Nov 05, 2021
Jostoman:
They just want to use the CUBANA issue to cover and to divert the attention of Nigerians away from the invasion of Mary odili's house, anytime they do their evil finish and it backfire they will rush to create another scene to cover the trending story.

Most Politicians don't care about the people.

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Bakare Of Towers Of Flocks Evangel Ministry Abuja And His Boys Were Caugh / Is Buhari Truly Cursed? / Seven Reasons Why South-east Must Produce The Next President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.