Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,545 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song - Music/Radio (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song (26156 Views)

Which Lucky Dube Song Do You Like / Understanding Terminator By Asake(meaning Of The Song) / This Is Nigeria,i Think Falz Deserve A Grammy For This Song(do You Agree?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by Elnesto(m): 6:22am On Nov 13, 2021
Jerusalema
Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by Smif(m): 6:53am On Nov 13, 2021
Mbilia Bel, shauri yako
Most songs by
Angelique kidjo
Franco
Papa wemba
Makeba Miriam
Yousuo Ndour
Ghana high life songs
Shauri yako takes me to anoda world

2 Likes

Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by Lilsameey: 7:13am On Nov 13, 2021
Myer:

Nice one.
You'll love Inde by Heavy K ft Bucie & Nokwazi.
Thanks, I will check it out asap.
Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by clockwisereport: 7:40am On Nov 13, 2021
Nosa nosa by Michel Telo
Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by clockwisereport: 7:44am On Nov 13, 2021
SammieLowkey:
Ai se eu te pego by Michel Telo

Playstation fans can relate grin

Your mind dey am

Nosa nosa
Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by Olubi15: 8:22am On Nov 13, 2021
Youssou N'dour..La cour des grandes
France 98 world cup opening song..

1 Like

Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by Perfectbeing(m): 11:01am On Nov 13, 2021
Girei. From Naruto

1 Like

Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by Kolena: 11:14am On Nov 13, 2021
Vulcanheph:

No... I know who exactly Awilo is?

This song is from the 90's and it's a Latin American song.
That should be Selena Quintanilla

1 Like

Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by superCleanworks(m): 11:18am On Nov 13, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
I love music and I can't do without it and I always appreciate real music and even though I don't understand what the song is saying I would still listen to the song and this song called Gambia is one of the foreign songs that I love and I don't even understand what she is saying, I guess she is talking about Gambia, but the song is nice and great

CORAZON ESPINADO by CARLO SANTANA & MANA
MAKEDA by LES NUBIANS

first time i heard both songs was on Channel O. thousands of years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by Energy24(m): 11:19am On Nov 13, 2021
Concha buika song's
Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by kunzyomi(m): 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
Tere sang pyaar main

That song from nagin (snake girl)

1 Like

Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by v2: 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
Aicha by Khaled.
Check it out.
Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by kendological(m): 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2021
BrutusOj:
She just remixed one of those east African songs. Please, anybody that know those old east African songs especially Congo music should help me with their names abeg. Those songs remind me of my childhood days, the songs were very sweet even though I didnt know their meanings till date, but they were sweet in my ears.
Start with Mbilia Bel.

1 Like

Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by kendological(m): 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
Smif:
Mbilia Bel, shauri yako
Most songs by
Angelique kidjo
Franco
Papa wemba
Makeba Miriam
Yousuo Ndour
Ghana high life songs
Shauri yako takes me to anoda world

You know good music.

1 Like

Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by profndu(m): 2:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
1.Vulundelu - Brenda fessy ( Zulu South Africa)
2. Mbilia bel - oh mamma aah (Congo)
3. Catholic Gloria benediction
4. Era.. Ameno derimi

2 Likes

Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by WoundedLamb: 3:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mostly Spanish songs like despacito, la tortura, etc. And of course, some of our dear African songs like jerusalema and numerous Nigerian songs.

Some people feel superior by always saying "I don't listen to Nigerian songs, the lyrics ain't nothing but trash!". But the truth is, we all have what appeals to us in different songs, and while lyrics could be a valid factor, it is not necessarily the ultimate. Music is first about sounds before words. These guys who trashtalk Nigerian songs enjoyed despacito without knowing the meaning of a single word in the lyrics.

4 Likes

Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by leofab(f): 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
Cassper Nyovest ‘Malome’
Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by BrutusOj(m): 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
kendological:

Start with Mbilia Bel.
God bless you, I will appreciate any other one from Congo or east Africa.
Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
Temmylee01:
pls which site can I download the movie Gomorrah seasons

Yesmovies.vc
Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by Dagrayt: 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
All songs from fatoumata diawara
And oumou sangare (both are Malian musicians
Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by Temmylee01(m): 6:45am On Nov 14, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Yesmovies.vc
Thank boss!!!

1 Like

Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by Ayt27(m): 11:06am On Nov 14, 2021
Origin:
I think the vote would go to Jerusalema...

People often forget it's foreign self.

You know I'll just keep just keep inboxing you, definitely not in a "stalk-ish" manner, maybe except of course you block or report me. That'd be some cold shii though.

Alright seriously, I'm asking politely now.
Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by Godmademan(m): 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
- Pilla by Prince Bright ft Cina Soul
- Araba by Mondo ft Kuami Eugene
- Nothing I Get (Remix) by Fameye Ft Article Wan, Kuami Eugene & Medikal
- Sore (Remix) by Yaw Tog Ft Stormzy & Kwesi Arthur
- Ewurade by Kuami Eugene
Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by SammieLowkey(m): 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
clockwisereport:

Your mind dey am

Nosa nosa
My person.. grin
Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by Keyzsimple: 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
I really love his music so much
Cooleasy:

Wow! You are my guy! I have most of Eddy Kenzo's music and my own favorites are Palalawe, Kadondo and Tewagale cheesy
Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
Elnesto:
Jerusalema

nice song
Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by Cooleasy(m): 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2021
Keyzsimple:
I really love his music so much
Me, it is almost everyday (if not everyday) that I listen to it o. Music that doesn't fade smiley
Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by JhyMedex: 11:52am On Nov 15, 2021
Bahamas95:
Ameno.

Don't know if I should add this since it's not a sports related thread......Even that UEFA champions league anthem gives me goosebumps. That song is dope!
I have both on my playlist..
I play them on my sound system and go to sleep at night.. cheesy
Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by phazotron(m): 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
FILEBE:
Todil by Oliver Mtudzki
Birima by Youssur n'Dour.
Loliwe by Zahara
Aisha by KHALID.
Lots of Ghanaian highlife songs
Not yet Uhuru

The Chorus of Return to innocence by Enigma is orgasm to my earbuds anytime anyday.

I love one Indian song like that. The days of Cruise control plays this song very month . I vaguely remember it as Fredom song , sang in Indian.
Any help with this song? Will be glad

Return to innocence is Excellent.
Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by jaiyeorie: 11:19am On Nov 17, 2021
Karrueche Quavo Offset Winnie Harlow - Cardi B 29th Passa Passa birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1HdaIkqBF8

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Burna Boys: The ‘Twice As Tall’ Album Review / A Top Nigerian Artist Just Offered Him 5M To Buy His Song... Should He Sell? / Name Your Best Reggae Artiste Of All Time. For Reggae Lovers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.