Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,520 members, 7,850,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

Accountant-general Idris Set To Wed 16yrs Old Girl As 4th Wife On Friday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accountant-general Idris Set To Wed 16yrs Old Girl As 4th Wife On Friday (3825 Views)

DSS Arrests General Idris Bello Dambazau Over 'Economic Sabotage' / Body Of General Idris Alkali Found In Jos / General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accountant-general Idris Set To Wed 16yrs Old Girl As 4th Wife On Friday by helinues: 6:16am On Nov 05, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
do I know you sir?

See this one, you did not know me but you gave me a mention. Has your confusion gotten to that level?

One moniker to cancel, one to troll and one to report. Abi no be your handiwork dey above and below?

Can you see that the big joke is on you.

Btw, you can talk to my hand.. Can't get banned for derailing, not even from you, ko jo
Re: Accountant-general Idris Set To Wed 16yrs Old Girl As 4th Wife On Friday by NakwansaPolice: 6:23am On Nov 05, 2021
helinues:

See this one, you did not know me but you gave me a mention. Has your confusion gotten to that level?

One moniker to cancel, one to troll.. Abi no be your handiwork dey above?

Can you see that the big joke is on you.

Btw, you can talk to my hand.. Can't get banned for derailing, not even from you, ko jo

Mynd44
Seun
lalasticlala
OAM4J

Rule 1
Re: Accountant-general Idris Set To Wed 16yrs Old Girl As 4th Wife On Friday by suffering: 6:49am On Nov 05, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
you're same person as sufferingboy
you're just pained that you've been banned due to your bigotry which I reported grin

I'm clearly observing you and this moniker too
Nairaland must be free from trolls and bigots

helinues is my boy
Those are big words coming from a gbegile boy.
Re: Accountant-general Idris Set To Wed 16yrs Old Girl As 4th Wife On Friday by Teejay13(m): 6:58am On Nov 05, 2021
post=107342551:

Its confirmed now that Sahara Reporters has officially turned to a useless blogging site.
Over 200 Million for a 16 year old girl?

You better stop supporting evil. You're bigger than it. Though the said amount is not verified but stop been a promoter of evil.
Re: Accountant-general Idris Set To Wed 16yrs Old Girl As 4th Wife On Friday by Minime10(f): 6:59am On Nov 05, 2021
Islie:

Nigeria's 60-year-old Accountant-General Idris Set To Wed 16-year-old Girl As Fourth Wife On Friday

A source told SaharaReporters that the event is set to take place at 274 Daurawa, Maiduguri Road in Kano.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/11/04/exclusive-nigerias-60-year-old-accountant-general-idris-set-wed-16-year-old-girl-fourth

Lalasticlala

Little wonder he needed #200,000,000.00 the other day to buy chemical to kill snakes and antelopes, the guy man get plans. 16years old girl you mean
Who is the minister of women affairs again
Re: Accountant-general Idris Set To Wed 16yrs Old Girl As 4th Wife On Friday by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 05, 2021
Age of consent in Brazil is 14, in some states in USA, you can marry a girl at 15 or 16 years.

In some villages in South East, them dey marry 16,17 girls and don't let's go to calabar

1 Like

Re: Accountant-general Idris Set To Wed 16yrs Old Girl As 4th Wife On Friday by dominique(f): 7:38am On Nov 05, 2021
The family of the girls must be educated and upperclass to be kicking against the wedding like this. Quite odd to see northerners speak against wedding of a sixteen year old.

The same men that are using gala and Pepsi to get naive teenage girls to have sex with them are also talking.

The way EFCC is not a bit curious how a public servant is able to cough out all these hundreds of millions for just one person needs to be studied in Harvard
Re: Accountant-general Idris Set To Wed 16yrs Old Girl As 4th Wife On Friday by Toosure70: 8:21am On Nov 05, 2021
Shedrack777:
a lot of men will condemn him for this, but they will go out there and bang a merely 14years old girl.
a lot of nigerian women will bash him, but deep down inside them, they'll wish they're in the girl's position
see your doctor bro
Re: Accountant-general Idris Set To Wed 16yrs Old Girl As 4th Wife On Friday by crossfire(m): 8:26am On Nov 05, 2021
Oh my lord nigeria
Re: Accountant-general Idris Set To Wed 16yrs Old Girl As 4th Wife On Friday by YourFavorite21(m): 8:29am On Nov 05, 2021
These useless people keep marrying underage girls in the name of religion... Mtcheew
Re: Accountant-general Idris Set To Wed 16yrs Old Girl As 4th Wife On Friday by alawiiyeyoruba1: 8:40am On Nov 05, 2021
This pedophilic attitude is really disgusting.

PATIENCE; A VIRTUE IN LEARNING YORUBA LANGUAGE
Many people often show interest in wanting to learn how to speak Yoruba language; however, they usually get discouraged after trying for a few days or even months because they seems not to be as fluent as they seems to want forgetting the most important ingredient in this their sojourn.
Patience in Yoruba is best described as a state of forbearance or restraint in the face of delay to understand the Yoruba language or provocation when others (Friends and families alike) make jest of either your intonations or pronunciations, without.................................. read more on https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/patience-a-virtue-in-learning-yoruba-language/
Re: Accountant-general Idris Set To Wed 16yrs Old Girl As 4th Wife On Friday by Shedrack777: 9:37am On Nov 05, 2021
Toosure70:
see your doctor bro
one spotted
Re: Accountant-general Idris Set To Wed 16yrs Old Girl As 4th Wife On Friday by TheWolfen(m): 10:32am On Nov 05, 2021
According to the law at 16 she is still Minor. If she is 18+ and agree to marry the man then I have nothing against their union

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hamas Returns To Northern Gaza, Pays Salaries, Israel Withraws Troops / Do You Think West Africa Would Do Good If Ecowas Had More Political Power? / Why Is The Lagos State Government Covering Up An Obvious Boko Haram Attack?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.