Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Hamas Returns To Northern Gaza, Pays Salaries, Israel Withraws Troops - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hamas Returns To Northern Gaza, Pays Salaries, Israel Withraws Troops (3745 Views)

Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation / Kogi Workers Jubilate As Yahaya Bello Pays Salaries Before Christmas / Fayemi Pays Salaries, Allowances Of Fayose’s Appointees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hamas Returns To Northern Gaza, Pays Salaries, Israel Withraws Troops by Biodun556(m): 5:51am On Feb 04
Re: Hamas Returns To Northern Gaza, Pays Salaries, Israel Withraws Troops by Biodun556(m): 5:51am On Feb 04
More success, more power to Hamas

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hamas Returns To Northern Gaza, Pays Salaries, Israel Withraws Troops by gratiaeo(m): 6:29am On Feb 04
Akụkọ, Israeli should wipe out Hamas from Gaza they don't mean well for Palestinians

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hamas Returns To Northern Gaza, Pays Salaries, Israel Withraws Troops by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:46am On Feb 04
Hamas bite more than they could eat hence facing the music in a full scale

1 Like

Re: Hamas Returns To Northern Gaza, Pays Salaries, Israel Withraws Troops by wrongman665(m): 6:52am On Feb 04
Isreal should finish these people as fast as possible, i am not at peace.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hamas Returns To Northern Gaza, Pays Salaries, Israel Withraws Troops by Akaegwu(m): 7:06am On Feb 04
Propaganda by APC

9 Likes

Re: Hamas Returns To Northern Gaza, Pays Salaries, Israel Withraws Troops by nairalanda1(m): 7:08am On Feb 04
Not surprised. There is talk of a ceasefire
Re: Hamas Returns To Northern Gaza, Pays Salaries, Israel Withraws Troops by khalling2008: 7:10am On Feb 04
So with their initial gragra, Israel cannot wipe out Hamas and rescue all the hostages since last year. Chai, Israel cannot face Hamas, they only killed the civilians, children, and women. With all the hype from their supporter that Israel is god own nation, so their god can't help them rescue the hostages and kill all the Hamas in Gaza. god own state my foot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamas Returns To Northern Gaza, Pays Salaries, Israel Withraws Troops by idealogical: 7:13am On Feb 04
From the look of things, Hamas won or this is just another stalemate till the next episode.

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Returns To Northern Gaza, Pays Salaries, Israel Withraws Troops by Br4life: 7:14am On Feb 04
This stop israel from wining
Israel is a pure country
Super power BF stand with brave
Re: Hamas Returns To Northern Gaza, Pays Salaries, Israel Withraws Troops by idealogical: 7:17am On Feb 04
Akaegwu:
Propaganda by APC

HAARETZ is not APC, it's an Israeli News Media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hamas Returns To Northern Gaza, Pays Salaries, Israel Withraws Troops by predictor1: 7:28am On Feb 04
Israel has demystified itself. Benjamin Netanyahu on the way out.
Re: Hamas Returns To Northern Gaza, Pays Salaries, Israel Withraws Troops by Ohraykon: 7:46am On Feb 04
Wars are just rich men games That's why they keep us divided so we won't know our true enemy.
Re: Hamas Returns To Northern Gaza, Pays Salaries, Israel Withraws Troops by AntiChristian: 7:57am On Feb 04
grin

Where is that God of Israel aka USA supporting Israel?

4 Likes

Re: Hamas Returns To Northern Gaza, Pays Salaries, Israel Withraws Troops by Peakdesign23(m): 8:00am On Feb 04
Na wa.
Re: Hamas Returns To Northern Gaza, Pays Salaries, Israel Withraws Troops by tctrills: 8:03am On Feb 04
idealogical:
From the look of things, Hamas won or this is just another stalemate till the next episode.

It depends on what you call victory. With 9000 Hamas soldiers killed and with Hamas losing control and governance of Gaza, if you consider that victory then I have nothing to say to you.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hamas Returns To Northern Gaza, Pays Salaries, Israel Withraws Troops by tctrills: 8:04am On Feb 04
predictor1:
Israel has demystified itself. Benjamin Netanyahu on the way out.
Everyone in Israel knows that it would be extremely hard to remove Netanyahu.
Re: Hamas Returns To Northern Gaza, Pays Salaries, Israel Withraws Troops by Mossadd: 8:09am On Feb 04
wrongman665:
no peace for the wicked you shall never know peace

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Returns To Northern Gaza, Pays Salaries, Israel Withraws Troops by talk2hb1(m): 8:18am On Feb 04
gratiaeo:
Akụkọ, Israeli should wipe out Hamas front Gaza they don't mean well for Palestinians
So Israel did not mean well for Palestines, Israel created Hamas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamas Returns To Northern Gaza, Pays Salaries, Israel Withraws Troops by ahmedio2017(m): 9:40am On Feb 04
wrongman665:

And do you think you can ever be at peace with this your hypocrisy?

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Returns To Northern Gaza, Pays Salaries, Israel Withraws Troops by wrongman665(m): 9:46am On Feb 04
ahmedio2017:

e dey worry me for body, they should come and hire me
Re: Hamas Returns To Northern Gaza, Pays Salaries, Israel Withraws Troops by idealogical: 10:10am On Feb 04
tctrills:

It depends on what you call victory. With 9000 Hamas soldiers killed and with Hamas losing control and governance of Gaza, if you consider that victory then I have nothing to say to you.

Even though the topic is Hamas returns to governance in Gaza to pay salaries..

Hamas is still in control of Gaza with their instruments of government in tact after facing a powerful enemy with the best and sophisticated weapons and the most powerful countries in the w
orld.

Hamas weapons, command centers, weapons and weapons manufacturing centers are still in tact.

9000 dead Hamas fighters is your own fabrication.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamas Returns To Northern Gaza, Pays Salaries, Israel Withraws Troops by Emu4life(m): 10:29am On Feb 04
Hamas and Israeli war have been on for more than 75 years. Only deluded ignoramuses will ever believe Israel to "Wipe out Gaza". Hamas are the People and the People are Hamas. It will only take Weeks for Hamas to recruit another thousand fighters.
People who believe they are fighting for thier Land, Freedom and God can't be easily defeated because it's an ideology.

You don't expect to Occupy and Oppress a People on their Lands while expecting Peace. Even in 200 years time, Isreal can't sleep with thier 2 eyes closed.
Only 2-State Solution is the way to reduce aggression to barest minimum.
The West have played a game for too long that other parts of the World are already seeing thier double standard and Hypocrisy.
They may be forced to reduce their Isreali support /Propanda if the fight rages on.. I really pity the Palestinian people.

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Returns To Northern Gaza, Pays Salaries, Israel Withraws Troops by Advancedpenis: 10:48am On Feb 04
khalling2008:
So with their initial gragra, Israel cannot wipe out Hamas and rescue all the hostages since last year. Chai, Israel cannot face Hamas, they only killed the civilians, children, and women. With all the hype from their supporter that Israel is god own nation, so their god can't help them rescue the hostages and kill all the Hamas in Gaza. god own state my foot

Mohammed is mad

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Returns To Northern Gaza, Pays Salaries, Israel Withraws Troops by Advancedpenis: 10:49am On Feb 04
ahmedio2017:

The false prophet raped a 9 years old girl
Re: Hamas Returns To Northern Gaza, Pays Salaries, Israel Withraws Troops by Emu4life(m): 10:51am On Feb 04
tctrills:

Anything short of Completely eliminating Hamas and Freeing the 100+ Isreali hostages is considered a Failure in Isreal's part, that's why Netanyahu is saying the War will not end soon.

Israel -Hamas war has always been happening with reports of '50000' Hamas terrorists killed. But what happens after months, another Israeli attack and the Cycle continues.

Fact is, it is nearly impossible to 'eliminate Hamas'. Do you know that the only freed Isreali hostages so far are the ones freed during the negotiation? And they were well fed and taken care of?
Since last year and Israel has been unable to detect and free these Hostages and you think they are in control?

To me, it is just propaganda. Israel carried out indiscriminate bombing of the City including Schools, Hospitals, Market Places and Mosques yet haven't seen the Hostages while Hamas is still sending Rockets into Isreal, from God knows where....

The only way Israel will completely eliminate Hamas is if they have the Support of Arab nations (Iran inclusive). So long as the arab nations are indifferent or support the Palestinian cause and in extension, Hamas, then it will be hard to defeat Hamas. That's why Israel have been trying to Liken Hamas to ISIS so as to get more support but neighboring Countries aint buying it because Hamas has never attacked thier territory.

You need to read interviews of veteran ex-IDF/MOSSAD and US Military Veterans to get a glimpse of how complicated the fight against Hamas is.
Netanyahu is just another Politician giving the Isrealis promises that have always exceeded timelines and ended in failure.

I hope this issue is solved some day honestly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamas Returns To Northern Gaza, Pays Salaries, Israel Withraws Troops by Emu4life(m): 10:53am On Feb 04
tctrills:

Everyone in Israel knows that it would be extremely hard to remove Netanyahu.
He only came back, he was removed prior. He is just another Politician giving the Israelis vague promises like the Nigerian Politicians.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Returns To Northern Gaza, Pays Salaries, Israel Withraws Troops by ahmedio2017(m): 11:15am On Feb 04
wrongman665:
e dey worry me for body, they should come and hire me

Is very simple, travel to Israel, if they failed to give u visa go through Libya
Re: Hamas Returns To Northern Gaza, Pays Salaries, Israel Withraws Troops by ahmedio2017(m): 11:20am On Feb 04
Advancedpenis:

The false prophet raped a 9 years old girl

You are not well, look at the people we are sharing country with, no wonder there is no progress in your region because of ur dull brains. I can see that you have been brainwashed, no evidence you go explain tire ode. Where is the evidence that he RAPED 9years old? This shows your level of stupidity. Have you ever see anyone that tells you are a foo.l? Go and learn and know the truth and stop being a foo.l. ODE.
Re: Hamas Returns To Northern Gaza, Pays Salaries, Israel Withraws Troops by Advancedpenis: 11:24am On Feb 04
ahmedio2017:

You are not well, look at the people we are sharing country with, no wonder there is no progress in your region because of ur dull brains. I can see that you have been brainwashed, no evidence you go explain tire ode. Where is the evidence that he RAPED 9years old? This shows your level of stupidity. Have you ever see anyone that tells you are a foo.l? Go and learn and know the truth and stop being a foo.l. ODE.

Ya prophet is a Colo prophet (MDBUPH)

More death be upon him

1 Like

Re: Hamas Returns To Northern Gaza, Pays Salaries, Israel Withraws Troops by Advancedpenis: 11:26am On Feb 04
ahmedio2017:

Is very simple, travel to Israel, if they failed to give u visa go through Libya

Isreal will bomb all head slamming banzas to hell .

They MIght nuke the whole head slamming nation , dig out the grave of mad Mohammed and bomb him officially

1 Like

Re: Hamas Returns To Northern Gaza, Pays Salaries, Israel Withraws Troops by ahmedio2017(m): 11:39am On Feb 04
Advancedpenis:

Isreal will bomb all head slamming banzas to hell .

They MIght nuke the whole head slamming nation , dig out the grave of mad Mohammed and bomb him officially

You see why I said you are a mumu? Can you tell me just only one country where there is no any Muslim over there? Then with this ur use less ascertion they will have to nuke you and your entire family too. Ode ni e

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unverified News: Why The Soldiers Were Killed / Sanusi Faults Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination / Obasanjo Recalls Prison Experience During Dedication !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.