Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,593 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Dorathy Bachor Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Squid Games Themed Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dorathy Bachor Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Squid Games Themed Party (39711 Views)

Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday / Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) / Dorathy Bachor Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorathy Bachor Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Squid Games Themed Party by Houseofglam7(f): 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2021
Happy birthday to her.
Re: Dorathy Bachor Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Squid Games Themed Party by OBALOLA55(m): 12:05pm On Nov 05, 2021
Mokason288:

Give your life to Christ

Jesus still loves you
WHY WOULD A REASONABLE PERSON GIVE HIS LIFE TO A FELLOW HUMAN BEING undecided
Re: Dorathy Bachor Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Squid Games Themed Party by bluefilm: 12:06pm On Nov 05, 2021
Nonsense. lipsrsealed
Re: Dorathy Bachor Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Squid Games Themed Party by Kajaard: 12:06pm On Nov 05, 2021
jojo1415:
See breast.....oooh chim shocked

With those humongous types of breasts, even after cumming you can just relax on top and continue sucking the breasts until you get a hard on for another round cheesy
Re: Dorathy Bachor Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Squid Games Themed Party by Angelfrost(m): 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2021
So, other than the size of her mammary glands, this chick can't be recognized for anything meaningful or substantial?!! Like charisma, talent, political acumen, etc...

Basically no value attached to the pseudo-celeb status... Na wa o!!!
Re: Dorathy Bachor Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Squid Games Themed Party by Beverages: 12:20pm On Nov 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Holy gram
Happy birthday
But those boobs ehnn
I bet my balls the next bbnaija season will be named
"Squid game"

Previous ones....pepper dem, shine ya eye, lock down, double wahalar

As in ehnn....then you slide in again...after ejaculation...you repeat it again...get hard and slide in...before you know it ....ten rounds go sure die..

This is one good thing about baby girls with big breasts....as you are waiting for the next erection you are always busy sucking the boobs......even when they are on their menstrual period....they are not boring because the boobs are there for you to suck while you wait patiently for their menstrual period to be over

U be werey o grin

2 Likes

Re: Dorathy Bachor Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Squid Games Themed Party by Ishilove: 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

As in ehnn....then you slide in again...after ejaculation...you repeat it again...get hard and slide in...before you know it ....ten rounds go sure die..

This is one good thing about baby girls with big breasts....as you are waiting for the next erection you are always busy sucking the boobs......even when they are on their menstrual period....they are not boring because the boobs are there for you to suck while you wait patiently for their menstrual period to be over

See rubbish talk
Re: Dorathy Bachor Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Squid Games Themed Party by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Holy gram
Happy birthday
But those boobs ehnn
"Squid game"

from the way you sound, it appears u are a heavy masturbator. People like una never even Bleep b4
Re: Dorathy Bachor Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Squid Games Themed Party by kingsceemark(m): 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2021
elmessiahs:
Those boobs seem reduced, what's up

Maybe na artificial breasts she dey drag all this while, I even think say na WEEDS wey I just finished dragging few minutes ago dey confused my RED eyes, the breasts reduced so much

Re: Dorathy Bachor Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Squid Games Themed Party by ComeToJesus: 12:42pm On Nov 05, 2021
StagethemTVee:
First runner up of Big Brother Naija Lockdown Dorathy Bachor celebrates her 26th Birthday with an exclusive Squid Games Themed party.

The celebrant was dressed as the green light-red light doll while some of the attendees were the games participants and others were workmen/shooters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdIivcjLYI8

The children of the world are getting increasingly confused. May The Lord Jesus show them mercy and redirect their lives.
Re: Dorathy Bachor Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Squid Games Themed Party by ukaface(f): 12:44pm On Nov 05, 2021
26 my nyash

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Bachor Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Squid Games Themed Party by Orpe7(m): 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Holy gram
Happy birthday
But those boobs ehnn
"Squid game"

Ur eyes go just shrink and u go die for nothing
Re: Dorathy Bachor Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Squid Games Themed Party by Ramirezkhay(m): 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2021
Lol this one dy fear where Ada la pinky dy!
dyera:
This girl is Cosy Ojiakor's successor.
Re: Dorathy Bachor Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Squid Games Themed Party by Hallabee1(m): 1:19pm On Nov 05, 2021
Aje....

thosen two things in front of her dey hungry me to su.k gan....
Re: Dorathy Bachor Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Squid Games Themed Party by usah4(m): 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2021
Mokason288:

Give your life to Christ

Jesus still loves you

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Bachor Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Squid Games Themed Party by 2loadedguy: 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Holy gram
Happy birthday
But those boobs ehnn
"Squid game"

May God help you sir!

Re: Dorathy Bachor Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Squid Games Themed Party by 2loadedguy: 1:30pm On Nov 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Holy gram
Happy birthday
But those boobs ehnn
"Squid game"

May God deliver you sir
Re: Dorathy Bachor Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Squid Games Themed Party by Aarenasbaba(m): 1:36pm On Nov 05, 2021
Shedrack777:
so has she finally gotten the man that is suckin those big melon of hers? because i can see they aren't looking big again
Change is constant
Re: Dorathy Bachor Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Squid Games Themed Party by gonkin(m): 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2021
Boobatron
Melonaise
Re: Dorathy Bachor Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Squid Games Themed Party by Shedrack777: 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2021
Houseofglam7:

Who did this to you??
you of course
Re: Dorathy Bachor Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Squid Games Themed Party by Jovin894: 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2021
And she's not even gud in bed because of her breast... And when did she do her birthday last bfor this one now... Not even up to 8mnth, 419 plenty ...
Re: Dorathy Bachor Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Squid Games Themed Party by JBoss25(m): 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2021
Shedrack777:
i've already given my life to Christ and i know he still loves me. judge not, that you also be not judged. now you too, give your life to Christ
Gave ur life to Christ but see the things you're saying nawao

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Bachor Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Squid Games Themed Party by crossbreedwears(m): 4:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
All what you've been seeing is called packaging. It is for a show business and to gain attention. It is also used for advert to help promote business
elmessiahs:
Those boobs seem reduced, what's up
Re: Dorathy Bachor Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Squid Games Themed Party by Kyf1: 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ok
Re: Dorathy Bachor Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Squid Games Themed Party by Mokason288(m): 5:55pm On Nov 05, 2021
OBALOLA55:
WHY WOULD A REASONABLE PERSON GIVE HIS LIFE TO A FELLOW HUMAN BEING undecided
I have never replied any Yoruba Muslim

And I will never reply any Yoruba Muslim

Smell out of my mention with your body odor
Re: Dorathy Bachor Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Squid Games Themed Party by OBALOLA55(m): 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2021
Mokason288:

I have never replied any Yoruba Muslim

And I will never reply any Yoruba Muslim

Smell out of my mention with your body odor
AKPUORU
Re: Dorathy Bachor Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Squid Games Themed Party by Shedrack777: 11:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
JBoss25:
Gave ur life to Christ but see the things you're saying nawao
what am i saying that's a sin or not good? pls tell me
Re: Dorathy Bachor Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Squid Games Themed Party by jaiyeorie: 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z020aOhIq7Q

#bbnaija Mercy Eke Saga Jackie Bent Bisola Aiyeola Arin Lucy - Dorathy Bachor Squid game birthday
Re: Dorathy Bachor Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Squid Games Themed Party by jaiyeorie: 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
#bbnaija Kim Oprah Cross Liquorose Chioma Goodhair Skydive Cape Town

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M_s1uGrJHo

(1) (2) (Reply)

“you’re Fine Abeg” – Don Jazzy Drools Over Linda Ikeji's Photo / "I Was Called Radio"- Adesua Etomi In Throwback Childhood Photo / Bosslady Olabisi Olatunbosun: Matthew Ididowo Pasuma's Manager Sexually Harassed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.