Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Muslim Woman Performs Miracle And Deliverance Like Christians (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Woman Performs Miracle And Deliverance Like Christians (video) (1200 Views)

Clapping For Jesus Is Wrong — Pastor Damina Lectures Christians (Video) / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Man Gets Erection As Prophet Fufeyin "Performs Miracle" On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Woman Performs Miracle And Deliverance Like Christians (video) by Kobojunkie: 2:58am On Nov 05, 2021
A Muslim Woman was captured performing deliverance and miracle in the manner Christians do it, IgbereTV reports.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn0u3VzM3V8

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Performs Miracle And Deliverance Like Christians (video) by Lapinski: 3:31am On Nov 05, 2021
Hehehe
Re: Muslim Woman Performs Miracle And Deliverance Like Christians (video) by Dottore: 3:45am On Nov 05, 2021
Ok
Re: Muslim Woman Performs Miracle And Deliverance Like Christians (video) by LifeQuest(m): 4:05am On Nov 05, 2021
Hmnn
Re: Muslim Woman Performs Miracle And Deliverance Like Christians (video) by Wawelexy(m): 5:35am On Nov 05, 2021
Lolz..... But the woman ask us not to laugh.....

Different different typo pshco..
Re: Muslim Woman Performs Miracle And Deliverance Like Christians (video) by petra1(m): 6:38am On Nov 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
A Muslim Woman was captured performing deliverance and miracle in the manner Christians do it, IgbereTV reports.

See video below.

She must have been watching TB Joshua.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Performs Miracle And Deliverance Like Christians (video) by Kobojunkie: 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2021
lalasticlala, mynd44
Please move this to fp abeg!
Re: Muslim Woman Performs Miracle And Deliverance Like Christians (video) by Ayo081(m): 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2021
undecided
Kobojunkie:
lalasticlala, mynd44
Please move this to fp abeg!
Re: Muslim Woman Performs Miracle And Deliverance Like Christians (video) by Kobojunkie: 7:13pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ayo081:
undecided
Do you know the woman in the video or something? undecided
Re: Muslim Woman Performs Miracle And Deliverance Like Christians (video) by Ayo081(m): 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Do you know the woman in the video or something? undecided

Just wondering why you want everyone to see the joke undecided
Re: Muslim Woman Performs Miracle And Deliverance Like Christians (video) by Kobojunkie: 7:16pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ayo081:
Just wondering why you want everyone to see the joke undecided
Joke? undecided
Re: Muslim Woman Performs Miracle And Deliverance Like Christians (video) by Ayo081(m): 7:18pm On Nov 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Joke? undecided

What is it to you? undecided
Re: Muslim Woman Performs Miracle And Deliverance Like Christians (video) by Femiwilli: 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:

See video below.

Re: Muslim Woman Performs Miracle And Deliverance Like Christians (video) by Femiwilli: 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:

See video below.

islam is a poor imitation of Christianity

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Performs Miracle And Deliverance Like Christians (video) by Kobojunkie: 7:25pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ayo081:
What is it to you? undecided
It is a video of a Muslim woman supposedly doing what many out there also do - exorcisms. undecided
Re: Muslim Woman Performs Miracle And Deliverance Like Christians (video) by Kobojunkie: 7:28pm On Nov 05, 2021
Femiwilli:
Islam is a poor imitation of Christianity
Exorcism have been a part of pagan practice long before Christianity showed up on the map 2000 years ago. What does this particular woman practice of the old art to do with Christianity ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Performs Miracle And Deliverance Like Christians (video) by Ayo081(m): 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
It is a video of a Muslim woman supposedly doing what many out there also do - exorcisms. undecided

In a funny way undecided
Re: Muslim Woman Performs Miracle And Deliverance Like Christians (video) by Kobojunkie: 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ayo081:

In a funny way undecided
If you think it is funny, OK. undecided
Re: Muslim Woman Performs Miracle And Deliverance Like Christians (video) by Ayo081(m): 7:39pm On Nov 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
If you think it is funny, OK. undecided

Isn't it? undecided

Tell me undecided
Re: Muslim Woman Performs Miracle And Deliverance Like Christians (video) by Kobojunkie: 7:40pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ayo081:
Isn't it? undecided
Tell me undecided
I don't think it is funny. It is OK if you do. undecided
Re: Muslim Woman Performs Miracle And Deliverance Like Christians (video) by Ayo081(m): 7:43pm On Nov 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I don't think it is funny. It is OK if you do. undecided

I watched again, looking for the miracle undecided
Re: Muslim Woman Performs Miracle And Deliverance Like Christians (video) by Kobojunkie: 7:46pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ayo081:
I watched again, looking for the miracle undecided
That video is no different from most other videos I have seen of supposed miracles . undecided
Re: Muslim Woman Performs Miracle And Deliverance Like Christians (video) by Ayo081(m): 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
That video is no different from most other videos I have seen of supposed miracles . undecided

You can be right undecided

I'm wondering why she did that undecided
Re: Muslim Woman Performs Miracle And Deliverance Like Christians (video) by Kobojunkie: 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ayo081:
You can be right undecided
I'm wondering why she did that undecided
Did what? She believes herself an exorcist like so many other folks out there. What is wrong with that? undecided
Re: Muslim Woman Performs Miracle And Deliverance Like Christians (video) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2021
petra1:

She must have been watching TB Joshua.

Lol..
Re: Muslim Woman Performs Miracle And Deliverance Like Christians (video) by Ayo081(m): 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Did what? She believes herself an exorcist like so many other folks out there. What is wrong with that? undecided
undecided
Re: Muslim Woman Performs Miracle And Deliverance Like Christians (video) by Kobojunkie: 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ayo081:

undecided
I asked a question. undecided

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Performs Miracle And Deliverance Like Christians (video) by Ayo081(m): 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I asked a question. undecided
Was it? undecided

There's nothing wrong, it's just funny to me lol undecided
Re: Muslim Woman Performs Miracle And Deliverance Like Christians (video) by Nobody: 2:18am On Nov 06, 2021
who is this dirty hoe?
Re: Muslim Woman Performs Miracle And Deliverance Like Christians (video) by Kobojunkie: 9:13am On Nov 07, 2021
Bodmum:
who is this dirty hoe?
Moderators
Re: Muslim Woman Performs Miracle And Deliverance Like Christians (video) by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 07, 2021
headslammer calling mods ....
Kobojunkie:
Moderators

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abstain From Unholy Joints - Pastor Chris. / Is Speaking In Tongues Learnt Or Divine ? / Are The Israelis We See Today True Descendants Of The Jews In The Bible??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.