Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Fraudsters Hack Into Delta Website - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraudsters Hack Into Delta Website (370 Views)

Can Fraudsters Hack My Account If They Have My BVN, NIN And Account No.? / The FBI can actually hack into Hush Puppi’s or anyone else’s Bitcoin Wallets / We Can Hack Into Any Account, Even If Phone Is Locked - 31-Year-Old Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraudsters Hack Into Delta Website by Coly2012(m): 5:41am On Nov 05, 2021
Fraudsters hack into Delta website, fix job application fee at N8,500
Matthew Ochei
5 November 2021
Kindly share this story:
Governor-Ifeanyi-Okowa-of-Delta-State
Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State

The Delta State Government has disowned an online advert for recruitment into the state civil service, saying the publication is fraudulent.

Suspected hackers had on Wednesday placed a recruitment application form on the Delta State Civil Service Commission’s website, asking applicants to obtain entry forms from the Department of Recruitment and Promotion of the state civil service.

Submission of the form was conditioned on the payment of a non-refundable fee of N8,500 in a bank draft to the civil service commission with Unity Bank account no. 0010840393.

A statement by the Director of Information, Mrs Theresa Oliko, on Thursday, said the Delta State Civil Service Commission had no approval from the state governor to carry out any recruitment and it had not placed any advert for such, neither did it authorise anybody to do so.

“The commission does not advertise recruitment or any of its activities online.

Read Also
EFCC arrests 22 suspected fraudsters in Oyo, recovers cars
Fraudsters arraigned for posing as Anthony Joshua, defrauding victims of £15,000
EFCC raids Ogun govt hotel, others harbouring fraudsters, arrests 56
“No one should make payment whatsoever into the bank account mentioned in the said fake online advert,” the statement added.

The director described the advert as fake and advised members of the public to disregard it.

Re: Fraudsters Hack Into Delta Website by Lawlab249: 6:09am On Nov 05, 2021
Ok
Re: Fraudsters Hack Into Delta Website by Bigredmachine: 6:25am On Nov 05, 2021
I hope they did not carry away the big heart
Re: Fraudsters Hack Into Delta Website by Khehanhacks: 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
When you engage the services of Money Transfer Experts at Phantomhacker.su, you open the door to boundless financial resources and seamless money transfer solutions to facilitate the realization of your fiscal aspirations. Our cadre of proficient hackers is wholeheartedly committed to delivering the utmost in service excellence and assisting you in attaining your financial dreams. We encourage you to reach out to us today for further insight into our offerings and how we can be of assistance

VISIT OUR WEBSITE https://phantomhacker.su/

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Teach You Some Basic ICT - Any Link That Start With "Http" Is Most Likely / Best Car To Steal: How I Stole About 30 Cars In 3 Years - Armed Robber / Five Dowen College Students Remanded In Juvenile Center Over Sylvester Oromoni’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.