Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

Radio Biafra Preaching HATE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Preaching HATE (331 Views)

Can't Tinubu & His Supporters Campaign Without Preaching Hate? / FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra / BREAKING!!! Alleged Real Photo Of Buhari And Jubrin Released By Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radio Biafra Preaching HATE by nerd004: 7:39am On Nov 05, 2021
The presenter started his programme by praying to God and introducing himself.

Then he started preaching ; I listened with keen interest thinking I could make some sense from his statement.

This presenter started well and all of a sudden he started cursing HAUSA FULANI saying that this tribe is the reason for the problem in Nigeria.

My question to him is this;

How does TRIBE affect HUMAN BEHAVIOURS.
How has HAUSA FULANI affected the underdevelopment of the south eastern States
Lastly is this message of the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST?...

So if you are a Christian and you are sympathetic to the plight of IPOB, kindly check yourself...

Remember spread love and conquer hate with love

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Preaching HATE by meolaniyi(m): 7:55am On Nov 05, 2021
See your comments Abboki

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Preaching HATE by nairalandankrah: 7:58am On Nov 05, 2021
Oops! Op has been Busted! grin

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Preaching HATE by Emergingnation(m): 8:01am On Nov 05, 2021
nerd004:
[s]The presenter started his programme by praying to God and introducing himself.

Then he started preaching ; I listened with keen interest thinking I could make some sense from his statement.

This presenter started well and all of a sudden he started cursing HAUSA FULANI saying that this tribe is the reason for the problem in Nigeria.

So if you are a Christian and you are sympathetic to the plight of IPOB, kindly check yourself...

Remember spread love and conquer hate with love[/s]
Do you expect us to preach love about our enemies...

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Preaching HATE by Sisterhot(f): 8:05am On Nov 05, 2021
nerd004:
The presenter started his programme by praying to God and introducing himself.

Remember spread love and conquer hate with love
why will Hausa Fulani pack themselves like sardines to vote in anambra
Re: Radio Biafra Preaching HATE by Sisterhot(f): 8:06am On Nov 05, 2021
meolaniyi:
See your comments Abboki
...he is a hypocrite
Re: Radio Biafra Preaching HATE by meolaniyi(m): 8:12am On Nov 05, 2021
You supporter of APC today you are SS tomorrow, you are SW. grin

Re: Radio Biafra Preaching HATE by meolaniyi(m): 8:17am On Nov 05, 2021
I went through this boys previous comments and l laughed. IPOB and Biafrans are hitting the enemies too hard. The OP will soon run from his post.

The guy is having sleepless nights. IPOB is really wining

(1) (Reply)

Press release by Hon. Adamu Uba state chairman Apc youth advocates Adamawa state / We Can Make Nigeria Open-defecation Free By 2025—osinbajo / Use Nigeria To Solve Nigeria’s Problems- Ibrahim Odumboni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.