Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

UNIPORT Graduate Raises Alarm As Estranged Wife, Her Father Seek His Life - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIPORT Graduate Raises Alarm As Estranged Wife, Her Father Seek His Life (552 Views)

Video Of A Lecturer Sexually Harassing A Student Released By RSUTV - UNIPORT / DISCIPLE: Williams Uchemba Raises Alarm Over A Disturbing Trend In Schools / My Daughter Not Allowed To Write JAMB With Her Hijab On - Man Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIPORT Graduate Raises Alarm As Estranged Wife, Her Father Seek His Life by Sigggy: 7:55am On Nov 05, 2021
Update from

One University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) graduate named Sunny Ubi from Rivers state has raised an alarm over alleged threat to his life by his wife and her father, Rev. Ijeoma.

He took to Facebook on Thursday afternoon to share photos of his damaged car, claiming that his wife and her father attacked him with weapons in his compound in Port Harcourt.

"Should anything happen to Sunny Ubi, hold my wife and her father Rev E.A.Ijeoma responsible, I just escaped. They just attacked me in my compound now with weapons, all the way from Benin they to Ph to finish me. I cannot die!

Marriage is not by force. They have tried spiritually Holy Spirit pass them, now they are coming physically. Please, the whole world should know that Rev E.A. Ijeoma wants me dead by all means
" he wrote.

https:///uniport-graduate-raises-alarm-as-estranged-wife-her-father-seek-his-life/

Re: UNIPORT Graduate Raises Alarm As Estranged Wife, Her Father Seek His Life by Sigggy: 7:55am On Nov 05, 2021
Nawa...
Re: UNIPORT Graduate Raises Alarm As Estranged Wife, Her Father Seek His Life by Skmoda360(m): 7:55am On Nov 05, 2021
This life sha...when you marry wrongly this is what you get......
Re: UNIPORT Graduate Raises Alarm As Estranged Wife, Her Father Seek His Life by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:21am On Nov 05, 2021
He didn't say what transpired between them. How could your ex-wife and her father just attack you without a reason? He's not saying the whole truth.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Graduate Raises Alarm As Estranged Wife, Her Father Seek His Life by Odoogu(m): 8:30am On Nov 05, 2021
Is he married or was married to her?..cos all thes domestic disputes eeehn, na so so many stories you go dey hear.

Yorubas talk say, person fit get bad spouse, but bad in-laws na no go area.
Re: UNIPORT Graduate Raises Alarm As Estranged Wife, Her Father Seek His Life by NnamdiN: 12:37pm On Nov 05, 2021
Whats with the "uniport graduate " ?
was it necessary?
Re: UNIPORT Graduate Raises Alarm As Estranged Wife, Her Father Seek His Life by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2021
Skmoda360:
This life sha...when you marry wrongly this is what you get......
What about those who married rightly and things turned sour?
Nigeria's problems are really deeper than we think
Re: UNIPORT Graduate Raises Alarm As Estranged Wife, Her Father Seek His Life by CrownOfClay724: 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2021
In one thread like that someone was asking why some men go for runs girls instead of to kuku marry undecided

Man, here's your answer cheesy shocked
Re: UNIPORT Graduate Raises Alarm As Estranged Wife, Her Father Seek His Life by Siggynigeria: 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2021
NnamdiN:
Whats with the "uniport graduate " ?
was it necessary?

So it can fit in the education section, yes, it was.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Graduate Raises Alarm As Estranged Wife, Her Father Seek His Life by sageb: 6:51am On Nov 06, 2021
A Reverend that wants to kill someone
That Rev. is worse than a Native Doctor
Righteousness2 where art thou?
Come and see this story.
Re: UNIPORT Graduate Raises Alarm As Estranged Wife, Her Father Seek His Life by Righteousness2(m): 8:03am On Nov 06, 2021
sageb:

A Reverend that wants to kill someone
That Rev. is worse than a Native Doctor
Righteousness2 where art thou?
Come and see this story.

Reverend, Pastor, Bishop and all that are titles.
The title has little or nothing to do with the Person.
Only GOD knows the problem but Anyone with the Spirit of GOD will not act in such manner.

(1) (Reply)

. / Company Formed By 38 Australian Universities Rakes In Millions From IELTS As Nig / How I Drop Out Of LASU To Pursue Music - Asa Explain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.