Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Imam Ash-shafi'ee: The Grand Jurist For The Sunnah - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Imam Ash-shafi'ee: The Grand Jurist For The Sunnah (6485 Views)

It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam / Imam Ash-shafi'ee: The Grand Jurist For The Sunnah / How To Sleep According To The Sunnah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imam Ash-shafi'ee: The Grand Jurist For The Sunnah by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:13am On Nov 05, 2021
Everything was placid in the large valley except for the voice of a two-year old child who was weeping. His mother embraced him, took him close to her chest, and patted his shoulders with tenderness and compassion. The youngster quickly went into sleep as his mother stared at the far horizon saying in a low weakened voice : “may Allah have mercy on your soul: father of Muhammad (her husband); you took us with you from Makkah to Gaza in search of our daily bread and good life, yet you died and were buried here. Here am I on my way to Makkah again to have your son raised among his tribe and clan 'Banu Al-Muttalib'.”

The poor mother went into a bitter fit of weeping and crying as she remembered those few years she had spent in Palestine with her beloved husband, who was the best husband, brother, and friend for her. However, the happy and beautiful days passed as quickly as clouds, or as a short but pretty dream.

In the honorable Makkah, the mother lived with her child in the protection of her husband's family. She raised her son by giving him a good education and instructions, flowing on him her love and compassion, so the youngster grew up with a well balanced psyche, a peaceful nature, and great ethics. The virtuous mother took on her shoulders the responsibility of teaching her son the Quran, reading, and writing so that he may be well acquired with both religious and other fundamental knowledge. Thus, she sent her son to one of the small elementary schools despite her poverty and inability to save the instructor's wage. Yet, Muhammad went to his first day at school almost unable to walk properly, and when the instructor saw Muhammad, he sort of belittled him and told him: “O my son, just sit next to me and listen carefully to your elders so that you may get used to reading and memorization.”

However, the young Muhammad Ibn Idrees Ash-Shafi'ee may Allah have mercy upon him was glittering with intelligence and ingenuity. He used to incredibly quickly learn by heart whatever he heard from what the teacher dictated to his students. Every single day in the small school his knowledge increased along with his enthusiasm to learn more. His teacher then loved him more and actively pushed him forward.

The youngster naturally became more and more distinguished, until his teacher told him one day, “My son, you are highly smart and intelligent to the extent that I hardly make any effort with you that is worth any wage. All I need from you is to teach on my behalf when I am not present.” The youngster rushed happily to his mother to tell her the happy news that she would not have to pay anymore for the teacher. The virtuous mother was glad for her son's excellence and encouraged him even more to study. This led him to embark actively on the completion of learning the Quran by heart which he finally completed when he was only seven years old.

Being in great happiness for her son's completion of the memorization of the Quran in that fast manner, she started thinking how could she best direct this smart child towards more excellence. She sent him to attend the lessons given around the Sacred Mosque of Makkah. The boy started to listen to prominent scholars; and as he did not have the price for paper on which to write what he listened to, he used parchment, palm tree leaves, and camel shoulder bones. During this early period of his quest for knowledge, Imam Ash-Shafi'ee may Allah have mercy upon him intelligently realized the importance of the learning the classical Arabic language from its pure sources, in order to understand the Quran and the Sunnah, (the Prophet Muhammad's sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ) sayings, acts, and approvals) in the best possible way. He went to the Huthayl tribe, which was among the most eloquent Arab tribes, and stayed with them for long years in which he learned their eloquence, memorized their poems, studied the biographies of Arabs from pre-Islamic era as well as the Islamic era, and learned the skill of knighthood and archery. He eventually became a brave unrivaled knight and a skillful archer who rarely missed his target.

As years passed, Imam Ash-Shafi'ee may Allah have mercy upon him returned to his beloved hometown Makkah. No sooner had he quenched his longings to his mother, he continued his quest for knowledge enthusiastically. He headed for the Grand Mufti (Religious Jurist) of Makkah, the Sacred Mosque, Muslim Ibn Khalid Az-Zinji who became the first teacher for him in Fiqh (Islamic Jurisprudence). He also, started studying Hadeeth under the supervision of Sufyan Ibn 'Uyaynah, the narrator of the Sacred Mosque. In a short time, Imam Ash-Shafi'ee may Allah have mercy upon him rose to prominence as an excellent Islamic scholar. His mentor, Muslim Ibn Khalid gave him permission to answer the religious enquiries when Imam Ash-Shafi'ee was only fifteen. He told him proudly, “O Muhammad! Give fatwa and answer the questions of people. By Allah! Now it is opportune for you to give fatwa." His other mentor, Sufyan Ibn 'Uyaynah, used to refer enquirers to him while he turned towards him and pointed "ask this boy.”

While still studying in Makkah, Imam Ash-Shafi'ee may Allah have mercy upon him heard of the renown scholar of Madeenah, Imam Malik Ibn Anas may Allah be pleased with him. He wanted to become a student of Imam Malik may Allah have mercy upon him yet he saw with his sharp intellect that he should not go to him unprepared and void. He memorized Malik's famous book “Al Muwatta” in only nine days. After that he went off to see Imam Malik may Allah have mercy upon him in his house in Madeenah. Imam Ash-Shafi'ee may Allah have mercy upon him spoke eloquently and politely with the Imam and told him that he wished to become his student. The Imam looked at the boy for a long time as the boy was telling his story of how he sought knowledge so far. The Imam had an astonishing physiognomy and a penetrating insight; he told him: “My son! By the Will of Allah you will have a great future. Tomorrow come to me and bring with you someone who could read the Muwatta' well as I fear you would not be able to read it by yourself.” Imam Ash-Shafi'ee may Allah have mercy upon him responded with the same politeness “Imam, I will read it myself from memory without a book.”

Imam Ash-Shafi'ee may Allah have mercy upon him remained in the company of Imam Malik may Allah have mercy upon him for a long time. The Imam loved him a lot, and in 179 A.H after Imam Malik passed away, Imam Ash-Shafi'ee may Allah have mercy upon him returned to Makkah from Madeenah equipped with a great load of knowledge which had influenced his life. In Makkah he was wedded to Hameedah Bint Nafi', a grand daughter of Caliph 'Uthman Ibn 'Afan may Allah be pleased with him and had two sons and a daughter from her.

In the courtyard of the well of Zamzam and next to Prophet Ibraheem's Maqam (the stone on which he stepped up to put the bricks in the Ka'bah), Imam Ash-Shafi'ee may Allah have mercy upon them sat down to teach people and around him many students were gathered from everywhere. His circle became very prominent in the Sacred Mosque of Makkah and even became well known outside Makkah until it reached Iraq. Abdur-Rahman Ibn Mahdi, one of the scholars of Iraq sent him a letter requesting that he authors a book on the evidences of legislation from Quran, Sunnah and the consensus of the religious scholars, as well as other issues upon which the science of Fiqh (Islamic Jurisprudence) is built. Imam Ash-Shafi'ee, may Allah have mercy upon him, wrote the book and named it Ar-Risalah (The Treatise) which became the first book that founded what came to be called: 'Ilm Usul Al Fiqh (The science of the sources of Islamic Jurisprudence), of which Imam Ash-Shafi'ee may Allah have mercy upon him was the organizer, classifier, and the inventor of its issues.

In 195 A.H the Imam Ash-Shafi'ee may Allah have mercy upon him traveled to Baghdad for the second time and continued to teach there for two years. Many studied under his supervision including Imam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal may Allah have mercy upon him who later said “Had it not been for Imam Ash-Shafi'ee may Allah have mercy upon him we would not have known the understanding of Hadeeth.” Before he left Iraq he had finished writing his large book Al Hujjah (the Proof), in which he put down the essence of his new school of jurisprudence.

In 199 A.H the Imam went to Egypt where he stared to spread his knowledge between the Egyptians who loved him very much. More students came to him from all over the world. Towards the end of his life, the Imam became very sick. This illness continued with him for four years yet it did not stop him from teaching or lecturing. When he came back to his house after teaching, he used to force himself to ignore the pains of the sickness and get absorbed in writing, and editing and proofreading the book of Hujjah which he wrote in Iraq. After completed the proofreading and editing works he renamed the book’s name as Al-Umm (The Mother). The Imam remained to follow his daily routine until illness forced him to retire and stop teaching. His students used to visit him to console him in his sickness. One day one of his students entered his room and asked him: “How do you feel this morning O Imam?” Ash-Shafi'ee may Allah have mercy upon him answered: “I feel that I am traveling away from this world, away from the brothers, drinking from the cup of death, and approaching Allah the Glorious. By Allah I do not know if my soul will go to heaven so that I may congratulate it, or to hell so that I may lament.” He then went into crying. On a Friday, the last day of Rajab in the year 204 A.H, his pure soul went up to its Provider and Caretaker. He was buried in the cemetery of Qurashiyyeen amidst the cemeteries of Banu Al-Hakam in Egypt. May Allah bless the Imam's soul and admit him into his wide paradises.

Aamin.

Source-Islamweb

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Imam Ash-shafi'ee: The Grand Jurist For The Sunnah by yrex01(m): 10:22am On Nov 05, 2021
thanks OP. happy jummat guys

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Ash-shafi'ee: The Grand Jurist For The Sunnah by azadus18: 10:22am On Nov 05, 2021
ManshaAllah

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imam Ash-shafi'ee: The Grand Jurist For The Sunnah by Olawumi1032(f): 10:29am On Nov 05, 2021
Jummah Mubarak

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imam Ash-shafi'ee: The Grand Jurist For The Sunnah by agurza(f): 10:31am On Nov 05, 2021
Masha Allah lakuwwata illa billah

3 Likes

Re: Imam Ash-shafi'ee: The Grand Jurist For The Sunnah by Mudbell(m): 10:34am On Nov 05, 2021
Jazakumullahu khairan for the message.

5 Likes

Re: Imam Ash-shafi'ee: The Grand Jurist For The Sunnah by Techreliance(m): 10:37am On Nov 05, 2021
Rashduct4luv:
Everything was placid in the large valley except for the voice of a two-year old child who was weeping. His mother embraced him, took him close to her chest, and patted his shoulders with tenderness and compassion. The youngster quickly went into sleep as his mother stared at the far horizon saying in a low weakened voice : “may Allah have mercy on your soul: father of Muhammad (her husband); you took us with you from Makkah to Gaza in search of our daily bread and good life, yet you died and were buried here. Here am I on my way to Makkah again to have your son raised among his tribe and clan 'Banu Al-Muttalib'.”

The poor mother went into a bitter fit of weeping and crying as she remembered those few years she had spent in Palestine with her beloved husband, who was the best husband, brother, and friend for her. However, the happy and beautiful days passed as quickly as clouds, or as a short but pretty dream.

In the honorable Makkah, the mother lived with her child in the protection of her husband's family. She raised her son by giving him a good education and instructions, flowing on him her love and compassion, so the youngster grew up with a well balanced psyche, a peaceful nature, and great ethics. The virtuous mother took on her shoulders the responsibility of teaching her son the Quran, reading, and writing so that he may be well acquired with both religious and other fundamental knowledge. Thus, she sent her son to one of the small elementary schools despite her poverty and inability to save the instructor's wage. Yet, Muhammad went to his first day at school almost unable to walk properly, and when the instructor saw Muhammad, he sort of belittled him and told him: “O my son, just sit next to me and listen carefully to your elders so that you may get used to reading and memorization.”

However, the young Muhammad Ibn Idrees Ash-Shafi'ee may Allah have mercy upon him was glittering with intelligence and ingenuity. He used to incredibly quickly learn by heart whatever he heard from what the teacher dictated to his students. Every single day in the small school his knowledge increased along with his enthusiasm to learn more. His teacher then loved him more and actively pushed him forward.

The youngster naturally became more and more distinguished, until his teacher told him one day, “My son, you are highly smart and intelligent to the extent that I hardly make any effort with you that is worth any wage. All I need from you is to teach on my behalf when I am not present.” The youngster rushed happily to his mother to tell her the happy news that she would not have to pay anymore for the teacher. The virtuous mother was glad for her son's excellence and encouraged him even more to study. This led him to embark actively on the completion of learning the Quran by heart which he finally completed when he was only seven years old.

Being in great happiness for her son's completion of the memorization of the Quran in that fast manner, she started thinking how could she best direct this smart child towards more excellence. She sent him to attend the lessons given around the Sacred Mosque of Makkah. The boy started to listen to prominent scholars; and as he did not have the price for paper on which to write what he listened to, he used parchment, palm tree leaves, and camel shoulder bones. During this early period of his quest for knowledge, Imam Ash-Shafi'ee may Allah have mercy upon him intelligently realized the importance of the learning the classical Arabic language from its pure sources, in order to understand the Quran and the Sunnah, (the Prophet Muhammad's sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ) sayings, acts, and approvals) in the best possible way. He went to the Huthayl tribe, which was among the most eloquent Arab tribes, and stayed with them for long years in which he learned their eloquence, memorized their poems, studied the biographies of Arabs from pre-Islamic era as well as the Islamic era, and learned the skill of knighthood and archery. He eventually became a brave unrivaled knight and a skillful archer who rarely missed his target.

As years passed, Imam Ash-Shafi'ee may Allah have mercy upon him returned to his beloved hometown Makkah. No sooner had he quenched his longings to his mother, he continued his quest for knowledge enthusiastically. He headed for the Grand Mufti (Religious Jurist) of Makkah, the Sacred Mosque, Muslim Ibn Khalid Az-Zinji who became the first teacher for him in Fiqh (Islamic Jurisprudence). He also, started studying Hadeeth under the supervision of Sufyan Ibn 'Uyaynah, the narrator of the Sacred Mosque. In a short time, Imam Ash-Shafi'ee may Allah have mercy upon him rose to prominence as an excellent Islamic scholar. His mentor, Muslim Ibn Khalid gave him permission to answer the religious enquiries when Imam Ash-Shafi'ee was only fifteen. He told him proudly, “O Muhammad! Give fatwa and answer the questions of people. By Allah! Now it is opportune for you to give fatwa." His other mentor, Sufyan Ibn 'Uyaynah, used to refer enquirers to him while he turned towards him and pointed "ask this boy.”

While still studying in Makkah, Imam Ash-Shafi'ee may Allah have mercy upon him heard of the renown scholar of Madeenah, Imam Malik Ibn Anas may Allah be pleased with him. He wanted to become a student of Imam Malik may Allah have mercy upon him yet he saw with his sharp intellect that he should not go to him unprepared and void. He memorized Malik's famous book “Al Muwatta” in only nine days. After that he went off to see Imam Malik may Allah have mercy upon him in his house in Madeenah. Imam Ash-Shafi'ee may Allah have mercy upon him spoke eloquently and politely with the Imam and told him that he wished to become his student. The Imam looked at the boy for a long time as the boy was telling his story of how he sought knowledge so far. The Imam had an astonishing physiognomy and a penetrating insight; he told him: “My son! By the Will of Allah you will have a great future. Tomorrow come to me and bring with you someone who could read the Muwatta' well as I fear you would not be able to read it by yourself.” Imam Ash-Shafi'ee may Allah have mercy upon him responded with the same politeness “Imam, I will read it myself from memory without a book.”

Imam Ash-Shafi'ee may Allah have mercy upon him remained in the company of Imam Malik may Allah have mercy upon him for a long time. The Imam loved him a lot, and in 179 A.H after Imam Malik passed away, Imam Ash-Shafi'ee may Allah have mercy upon him returned to Makkah from Madeenah equipped with a great load of knowledge which had influenced his life. In Makkah he was wedded to Hameedah Bint Nafi', a grand daughter of Caliph 'Uthman Ibn 'Afan may Allah be pleased with him and had two sons and a daughter from her.

In the courtyard of the well of Zamzam and next to Prophet Ibraheem's Maqam (the stone on which he stepped up to put the bricks in the Ka'bah), Imam Ash-Shafi'ee may Allah have mercy upon them sat down to teach people and around him many students were gathered from everywhere. His circle became very prominent in the Sacred Mosque of Makkah and even became well known outside Makkah until it reached Iraq. Abdur-Rahman Ibn Mahdi, one of the scholars of Iraq sent him a letter requesting that he authors a book on the evidences of legislation from Quran, Sunnah and the consensus of the religious scholars, as well as other issues upon which the science of Fiqh (Islamic Jurisprudence) is built. Imam Ash-Shafi'ee, may Allah have mercy upon him, wrote the book and named it Ar-Risalah (The Treatise) which became the first book that founded what came to be called: 'Ilm Usul Al Fiqh (The science of the sources of Islamic Jurisprudence), of which Imam Ash-Shafi'ee may Allah have mercy upon him was the organizer, classifier, and the inventor of its issues.

In 195 A.H the Imam Ash-Shafi'ee may Allah have mercy upon him traveled to Baghdad for the second time and continued to teach there for two years. Many studied under his supervision including Imam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal may Allah have mercy upon him who later said “Had it not been for Imam Ash-Shafi'ee may Allah have mercy upon him we would not have known the understanding of Hadeeth.” Before he left Iraq he had finished writing his large book Al Hujjah (the Proof), in which he put down the essence of his new school of jurisprudence.

In 199 A.H the Imam went to Egypt where he stared to spread his knowledge between the Egyptians who loved him very much. More students came to him from all over the world. Towards the end of his life, the Imam became very sick. This illness continued with him for four years yet it did not stop him from teaching or lecturing. When he came back to his house after teaching, he used to force himself to ignore the pains of the sickness and get absorbed in writing, and editing and proofreading the book of Hujjah which he wrote in Iraq. After completed the proofreading and editing works he renamed the book’s name as Al-Umm (The Mother). The Imam remained to follow his daily routine until illness forced him to retire and stop teaching. His students used to visit him to console him in his sickness. One day one of his students entered his room and asked him: “How do you feel this morning O Imam?” Ash-Shafi'ee may Allah have mercy upon him answered: “I feel that I am traveling away from this world, away from the brothers, drinking from the cup of death, and approaching Allah the Glorious. By Allah I do not know if my soul will go to heaven so that I may congratulate it, or to hell so that I may lament.” He then went into crying. On a Friday, the last day of Rajab in the year 204 A.H, his pure soul went up to its Provider and Caretaker. He was buried in the cemetery of Qurashiyyeen amidst the cemeteries of Banu Al-Hakam in Egypt. May Allah bless the Imam's soul and admit him into his wide paradises.

Aamin.

Source-Islamweb

What a beautiful write up, JazzakumuLlahu kaira .

8 Likes

Re: Imam Ash-shafi'ee: The Grand Jurist For The Sunnah by Hertheywarlay: 10:37am On Nov 05, 2021
رحمه الله رحمة واسعة

3 Likes

Re: Imam Ash-shafi'ee: The Grand Jurist For The Sunnah by Ibkhaleel01: 11:34am On Nov 05, 2021
AllahIsShit:
This Shafi guy along with Hanbali Maliki etc were the ones who came up with a ruling that a pregnancy can last for up to 4 years after they discovered that Muhammad was born 4 years after the death of his father.
They ignored the practice of Zewaj Istibda which the people of Mecca practiced at the time of Muhammad's birth and which would have been a more sensible explanation for Muhammad's birth.

People like you inherit hate and stupidity i dont blame you!

You were cursed since childhood and must behave assuch

Islam sells in naira land.

Nigeria Christians are more Pentecostal. The more Pentecostal a nation is by population, the more hate spreads. The thriving wheel of Pentecostal churches are three:

1. Miracles
2. Gospel of hate
3. False cry of persecutions.

This is why it cannot end. The moderator knows he gets more attention in his thread and web when Islam is a cause for bashing.

9 Likes

Re: Imam Ash-shafi'ee: The Grand Jurist For The Sunnah by STRI1: 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2021
AllahIsShit:
This Shafi guy along with Hanbali Maliki etc were the ones who came up with a ruling that a pregnancy can last for up to 4 years after they discovered that Muhammad was born 4 years after the death of his father.
They ignored the practice of Zewaj Istibda which the people of Mecca practiced at the time of Muhammad's birth and which would have been a more sensible explanation for Muhammad's birth.

What was being practiced before the prophet was born is idol worshipping, there must be a difference between the practice of idol worshippers and Islam. So their method of marriage cannot be accepted in Islam.
Re: Imam Ash-shafi'ee: The Grand Jurist For The Sunnah by godisshit(m): 12:49pm On Nov 05, 2021
True, but it is still relevant to explain the unusual circumstances surrounding Muhammad's birth.
It is scientifically impossible for a woman to carry a pregnancy for 4 years.

STRI1:

What was being practiced before the prophet was born is idol worshipping, there must be a difference between the practice of idol worshippers and Islam. So their method of marriage cannot be accepted in Islam.
Re: Imam Ash-shafi'ee: The Grand Jurist For The Sunnah by Hafeez23: 12:57pm On Nov 05, 2021
Monshalahu

1 Like

Re: Imam Ash-shafi'ee: The Grand Jurist For The Sunnah by useful4us(m): 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2021
Oh Allah forgive this great Imam of his sins, include him among the people that will enter your Paradise.
I was weeping while reading this write up, that the Aljanat I seek to enter with my lackadaisical Ibadah is the same Aljanat that some great people had sacrificed a lot for and were still scared may be their meticulous Ibabdah was enough.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Ash-shafi'ee: The Grand Jurist For The Sunnah by gidado14(m): 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2021
AnTopo:
Nairaland Swearing day

who is the idiot that posted this against Islam, you shall find rubbish in your family InShaAllah!!!!
Re: Imam Ash-shafi'ee: The Grand Jurist For The Sunnah by Fkhalifa(m): 5:24pm On Nov 05, 2021
useful4us:
Oh Allah forgive this great Imam of his sins, include him among the people that will enter your Paradise.
I was weeping while reading this write up, that the Aljanat I seek to enter with my lackadaisical Ibadah is the same Aljanat that some great people had sacrificed a lot for and were still scared may be their meticulous Ibabdah was enough.
The part he said he doesn't know if to congratulate or lament over his soul was deep.
May Allah grant him Jannah along with other pious predecessors who strove hard for the Deen. May he forgive, strengthen and unite us all in paradise.

2 Likes

Re: Imam Ash-shafi'ee: The Grand Jurist For The Sunnah by godisshit(m): 11:04am On Nov 19, 2021
grin
Re: Imam Ash-shafi'ee: The Grand Jurist For The Sunnah by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 19, 2021
grin grin grin grin Peace Lovers of the World I hail Una.. don’t mind me I’m just passing By grin. Hoping to be blown away by some of your peaceful teaching grin

4 Likes

Re: Imam Ash-shafi'ee: The Grand Jurist For The Sunnah by godisshit(m): 11:08am On Nov 19, 2021
Yes, Pentecostals should love the people whose religion is using rape as a tool of conversion against innocent Christian girls like Leah Sharibu and the Chibok girls.

In any event, prove me wrong. Why was your "prophet" born 4 years after the death of his "father?"

Ibkhaleel01:
People like you inherit hate and stupidity i dont blame you!

You were cursed since childhood and must behave assuch

Islam sells in naira land.

Nigeria Christians are more Pentecostal. The more Pentecostal a nation is by population, the more hate spreads. The thriving wheel of Pentecostal churches are three:

1. Miracles
2. Gospel of hate
3. False cry of persecutions.

This is why it cannot end. The moderator knows he gets more attention in his thread and web when Islam is a cause for bashing.

2 Likes

Re: Imam Ash-shafi'ee: The Grand Jurist For The Sunnah by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 19, 2021
Okay...... I've been waiting for this moment....
Re: Imam Ash-shafi'ee: The Grand Jurist For The Sunnah by ramon212: 11:15am On Nov 19, 2021
all these long write up for a Satanist religion. Without Islam there would be peace In world. Israel greater than all Muslim countries put together.

8 Likes

Re: Imam Ash-shafi'ee: The Grand Jurist For The Sunnah by Ppogbae: 11:26am On Nov 19, 2021
Hertheywarlay:
رحمه الله رحمة واسعة

You will not Islamize the whole of Nigeria IJN.

3 Likes

Re: Imam Ash-shafi'ee: The Grand Jurist For The Sunnah by Adlac(m): 12:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
[s]
ramon212:
all these long write up for a Satanist religion. Without Islam there would be peace In world. Israel greater than all Christian countries put together.[/s]
Re: Imam Ash-shafi'ee: The Grand Jurist For The Sunnah by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
ramon212:
all these long write up for a Satanist religion. Without Islam there would be peace In world. Israel greater than all Muslim countries put together.

So why are u now cry, did we complain to u,
Leave our satanist Religion and practice ur Godly relgion

as far as i know,
like or hate islam is here to stay

2 Likes

Re: Imam Ash-shafi'ee: The Grand Jurist For The Sunnah by Patrioticman007(m): 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
AllahIsShit:
Yes, Pentecostals should love the people whose religion is using rape as a tool of conversion against innocent Christian girls like Leah Sharibu and the Chibok girls.

In any event, prove me wrong. Why was your "prophet" born 4 years after the death of his "father?"

That making & fabricating lies against the greatest man ever lived the face of earth, shows your delusional mental capacity. Google about the 100 greatest men, surely you will find your answer.
Its a fact that no reasonable man will practice the religion of Christianity for its history is a poison to the intellect.

Re: Imam Ash-shafi'ee: The Grand Jurist For The Sunnah by godisshit(m): 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
The funny thing is that the list you're talking about was talking about influence from a negative perspective. The guy who prepared it is a known white supremacist named Michael W Hart.
So your self esteem as a Muslim rests on the opinions of someone who looks down on you? grin

Patrioticman007:

That making & fabricating lies against the greatest man ever lived the face of earth, shows your delusional mental capacity. Google about the 100 greatest men, surely you will find your answer.
Its a fact that no reasonable man will practice the religion of Christianity for its history is a poison to the intellect.

4 Likes

Re: Imam Ash-shafi'ee: The Grand Jurist For The Sunnah by Farid24224(m): 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
Jumma'at Mubarak... Thank you OP..
Re: Imam Ash-shafi'ee: The Grand Jurist For The Sunnah by godisshit(m): 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
I didn't even see the latter part of your post. Did Jesus own any black slaves? I think we both know who owned black slaves...

[img]https://images./5fgYtbAHdyePqalm1WDRmv.jpg[/img]

Patrioticman007:

3 Likes

Re: Imam Ash-shafi'ee: The Grand Jurist For The Sunnah by Amspecial: 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
grin
Re: Imam Ash-shafi'ee: The Grand Jurist For The Sunnah by Amspecial: 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
Islam started with war and blood and rape and demonic possession(Jin). Deal with that first before u talk of missionaries who came with education and enlightenment.
You foolish slave of allah
Patrioticman007:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan / How To Perform Tayammum (sand Ablution)? / Effects Of Reciting The Qur’an In Comparison To Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.