Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

I Didn’t Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo, Says Elizade Founder, Ade Ojo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Didn’t Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo, Says Elizade Founder, Ade Ojo (439 Views)

Honoris Causa: Ooni Of Ile-ife, Ade-ojo Bagged Honourary Doctors At OAU / I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head / A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo, Says Elizade Founder, Ade Ojo by NOC1(m): 10:11am On Nov 05, 2021
The founder of Elizade Motors and Elizade University, Chief Michael Ade-Ojo, has said that he didn’t sell the land of the Ikoyi building collapsed to Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.

He said this in a statement he personally signed in reaction to an online report(Not by The PUNCH) alleging that the land of the collapsed building was sold by him.

He, however, stated that the property adjacent to the collapsed building is owned by him and that he’s not willing to sell it.

https://punchng.com/i-didnt-sell-collapsed-building-land-to-osinbajo-says-elizade-founder-ade-ojo/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR2sSTjV75zC4tIRklYPHAJX5z7gL1r61HyCEwYxpDEmQoaoAZ9AjU3nDPo#Echobox=1636099531

(1) (Reply)

Some Nigerian Newspaper Headlines 01/04/2022. / I Won My First Battle of the month. / How To Do Paramount Network Activate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.