Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:13 PM

Hey Everyone, What Do You Think Is A Best Way To Travel?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hey Everyone, What Do You Think Is A Best Way To Travel?? (216 Views)

Hey Everyone! / Hey Everyone! / Hey Everyone On This Forum, Am New Here And Would Like You All To Welcome Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Everyone, What Do You Think Is A Best Way To Travel?? by Haryhomyidhey(f): 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2021
I really want to know your opinions about the best way to travel eg plane, car, train, sea, jet etc Which is more full of fun? Time to share what you consider to be the best......
Re: Hey Everyone, What Do You Think Is A Best Way To Travel?? by Drewstone01(m): 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
Haryhomyidhey:
I really want to know your opinions about the best way to travel eg plane, car, train, sea, jet etc Which is more full of fun? Time to share what you consider to be the best......
I prefer train and plane than any other mode of transport.

1 Like

Re: Hey Everyone, What Do You Think Is A Best Way To Travel?? by Haryhomyidhey(f): 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
Drewstone01:
I prefer train and plane than any other mode of transport.
I don't really like train.
Re: Hey Everyone, What Do You Think Is A Best Way To Travel?? by Clintifydan(m): 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
You should just be prayerful before setting out. Land air or water can't be said to be more reliable.

1 Like

Re: Hey Everyone, What Do You Think Is A Best Way To Travel?? by ChiefSosa(m): 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
Depends on certain factors like time, location, distance, weather, purpose of travel, etc. I was going to Ghana a particular time, I realized I had all the time in the world, so i used a luxurious bus. It was really cool 'cause I got to meet people, see different places and enjoy sometime in different countries. We made some stops at places were we hung around with foreigners, ate foreign food, had drinks, etc and just moved around before getting back on the road. Other times I was in a hurry, either within or outside Nigeria, I could just use flight!
I don't really like trains. Some have seats that are positioned in a way that I have to look at people.

3 Likes

Re: Hey Everyone, What Do You Think Is A Best Way To Travel?? by Haryhomyidhey(f): 6:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
Clintifydan:
You should just be prayerful before setting out. Land air or water can't be said to be more reliable.
I agree with you. Its not even reliable anymore but prayer can make it reliable.
Re: Hey Everyone, What Do You Think Is A Best Way To Travel?? by Haryhomyidhey(f): 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
I don't really like trains. Some have seats that are positioned in a way that I have to look at people. [/b][/quote] i don't like it as well.
Re: Hey Everyone, What Do You Think Is A Best Way To Travel?? by Haryhomyidhey(f): 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Depends on certain factors like time, location, distance, weather, purpose of travel, etc. I was going to Ghana a particular time, I realized I had all the time in the world, so i used a luxurious bus. It was really cool 'cause I got to meet different countries. We made some stops at places were we hung around with foreigners, ate foreign food, had drinks, etc and just moved around before getting back in the road. Other times I was in a hurry, either within or outside Nigeria, I could just use flight!
I don't really like trains. Some have seats that are positioned in a way that I have to look at people.
yeah it depend on climate conditions. I can never travel through sea in raining seasons. I don't like trains at all. It was one of my friends that made me board it the first time i did and ever since then i have never boarded train again. I still prefer plane and by road. You get to see and know everywhere while travelling by road.
Re: Hey Everyone, What Do You Think Is A Best Way To Travel?? by ChiefSosa(m): 11:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
Haryhomyidhey:
yeah it depend on climate conditions. I can never travel through sea in raining seasons. I don't like trains at all. It was one of my friends that made me board it the first time i did and ever since then i have never boarded train again. I still prefer plane and by road. You get to see and know everywhere while travelling by road.
Lol, some trains are cool, though! Depends on the people and the cabin you're in.
Flight is also cool, but the motion sickness can be crazy sometimes, especially when a person had certain meals before flight lol. I still love traveling, though!

3 Likes

Re: Hey Everyone, What Do You Think Is A Best Way To Travel?? by Drewstone01(m): 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
Haryhomyidhey:
I don't really like train.
Yeah, i know.

1 Like

Re: Hey Everyone, What Do You Think Is A Best Way To Travel?? by faiqashraf25: 11:15am On Mar 14
Beyond the confines of urban life lies a world of breathtaking natural beauty waiting to be explored. From the majestic peaks of the Himalayas to the pristine South India Tour Packages beaches of the Maldives, nature's wonders never fail to inspire awe and wonder. Whether it's hiking through lush rainforests, marveling at cascading waterfalls, or witnessing the spectacle of a fiery sunset over the savannah, travel allows us to reconnect with the Earth's splendor and appreciate the wonders of our planet.
Re: Hey Everyone, What Do You Think Is A Best Way To Travel?? by faiqashraf25: 11:15am On Mar 14
For the adventurous souls among us, travel offers a playground of exhilarating experiences waiting to be conquered. From trekking through rugged mountain terrain to diving into Luxury accommodation Cartagena the depths of the ocean, there's no shortage of adrenaline-pumping activities to satisfy our thirst for adventure. Whether it's bungee jumping in New Zealand, zip-lining through the Costa Rican jungle, or embarking on a safari in Africa, travel invites us to step out of our comfort zones and embrace the thrill of the unknown.

(1) (Reply)

How To Talk Louder And Clearer / I Need A Financial Mentor URGENTLY / Mother’s Rule Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.