Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Orji Kalu:How I reconciled Buhari with IBB,Photo of Ojukwu not Photoshoped - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu:How I reconciled Buhari with IBB,Photo of Ojukwu not Photoshoped (998 Views)

IPOB Vs Orji Uzor Kalu: How IPOB Lawyers Were Dribbled – Ejiofor Alleges / Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) / Orji Kalu: How Mandela Made Obasanjo Drop His 3rd Term Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Kalu:How I reconciled Buhari with IBB,Photo of Ojukwu not Photoshoped by Naijadaily: 11:27am On Nov 05, 2021
Orji Kalu dispels news photo reconciling Buhari with IBB wasn't Photoshoped

The Chief Whip of the Senate, Orji Uzor Kalu, has dismissed claims that the picture he shared on his Facebook page on Chukwuemeka Ojukwu’s posthumous birthday was photoshopped.

The former Abia State governor revealed that the picture was taken in 2005 where he organised a reconciliatory meeting between former military president, Ibrahim Babangida, Muhammadu Buhari, Alex Ekwueme and Ojukwu.

PlatinumPost reports that the picture shared late Thursday had the presence of the former Biafra’s leader,  Buhari, Babangida and Kalu.

Commenting on the picture, some Facebook users described it as fake while others said it was a mere photoshop.

But responding to the comments on Friday morning, the former Abia State governor, said the picture was taken in his countryhome in 2005.

His words : “Good morning my dear friends, I have read a few comments insinuating that the picture attached is photoshopped. No, it is not .

” The picture was taken in 2005 at my countryhome Igbere when I had the honour to host and reconcile my leaders ; Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu of blessed memory; President Muhammadu Buhari ; President Ibrahim Babangida and Vice President Alex Ekwueme of blessed memory. Prior to the reconciliation, President Buhari and President Babangida were not talking to each other.

“On the other hand, Dim Ojukwu and Vice President Ekwueme were also not talking to each other. Ekwueme was yet to arrive when the photograph was shot.”

https://platinumpost.ng/2021/11/05/orji-kalu-how-i-reconciled-buhari-with-ibb-says-picture-with-ojukwu-others-not-photoshopped/

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu:How I reconciled Buhari with IBB,Photo of Ojukwu not Photoshoped by JavaScript90: 11:29am On Nov 05, 2021
Ok
Re: Orji Kalu:How I reconciled Buhari with IBB,Photo of Ojukwu not Photoshoped by Wawelexy(m): 11:35am On Nov 05, 2021
poor photoshop...............
Re: Orji Kalu:How I reconciled Buhari with IBB,Photo of Ojukwu not Photoshoped by IamWonderful: 11:37am On Nov 05, 2021
Well well
Re: Orji Kalu:How I reconciled Buhari with IBB,Photo of Ojukwu not Photoshoped by Inkling(f): 11:38am On Nov 05, 2021
Ok
Re: Orji Kalu:How I reconciled Buhari with IBB,Photo of Ojukwu not Photoshoped by zoeA: 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2021
Some people in this photo know where all of Nigeria's stolen wealth is buried cry
Re: Orji Kalu:How I reconciled Buhari with IBB,Photo of Ojukwu not Photoshoped by Moferere: 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2021
OUK, you have tried in your little capacity

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu:How I reconciled Buhari with IBB,Photo of Ojukwu not Photoshoped by Shetemi12(m): 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2021
Picture of no national importance.
Re: Orji Kalu:How I reconciled Buhari with IBB,Photo of Ojukwu not Photoshoped by ruggedtimi(m): 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2021
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity In The North: Sai Baba Till 2031 / Are You A Nationalist Or A Party Supporter? / Ganduje Approved Destruction Of 3.8 Million Bottles Of Beers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.