Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Are You A Nationalist Or A Party Supporter? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You A Nationalist Or A Party Supporter? (997 Views)

Party Supporter Murdered At Bayelsa Collation Centre / Lagos: Slain Labour Party Supporter, Maduekwe Laid To Rest / 2023: Battle Between 3 Tribalists And A Nationalist For The Soul Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Nationalist Or A Party Supporter? by helinues: 8:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
I think it's time to clear some things.

As a Nationalist, my support is majorly about Nigeria not Apc party in government . Reason why I can condemn this government whenever they do awkward things .

People are not really appreciating the efforts of the little nationalists we have in this country/on this forum.

We have saved this country from different chaos and confusion.. Kanu, Igboho, Endsars, Herdsmen etc

Instead of all this fixated mindset about us, you guys should be praising us instead cos we do it willingly/freely.

Contributing my quota towards the development of my country.. That should be enough. Not until I became a politician or win an elective post before doing that.

Peace!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You A Nationalist Or A Party Supporter? by Michelle70(m): 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
I'm neither of them.
I am here to save our brainwashed Ipob yoots. grin
Re: Are You A Nationalist Or A Party Supporter? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2022
@op what quota have u contributed?
Re: Are You A Nationalist Or A Party Supporter? by Conner44: 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
grin it’s like this op wants buhari to increase his N30k bmc stipend lol you better go and pressurize lie Mohammed

Nationalist my left butt cheek cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are You A Nationalist Or A Party Supporter? by helinues: 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
Michelle70:
I'm neither of them.

See bro, as the election is coming, we need to be really very careful with our utterances.

You see the word " massacre " attached to the Lekki event was originated from this forum.

The first set of Photoshop photos including the one of Eniola Badmus being shot with sweet story to back it up was posted first in this forum

On this same forum, some people were recruited to propagate that false Lekki massacre narratives.

All those things I listed above are first hand experience about the evil intentions/wishes of some people about Nigeria.

Like I said, we need to be really very careful , conscious and be vigilant. Those who are wishing evil things to happen to this country exist oo, but the funniest part is, if their evil wishes came through, do they have any other country to run to?

2 Likes

Re: Are You A Nationalist Or A Party Supporter? by Michelle70(m): 8:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
helinues:

if their evil wishes came through, do they have any other country to run to?

thats why they must be saved from brainwashing, I just deh wait for one of them to quote me make I rush enter the person life like evil spirit

1 Like

Re: Are You A Nationalist Or A Party Supporter? by Michelle70(m): 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2022
Deleted
Re: Are You A Nationalist Or A Party Supporter? by helinues: 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
Michelle70:
thats why they must be saved from brainwashing, I just deh wait for one of them to quote me make I rush enter the person life like evil spirit

Imagine those people recruited people on this NL to propagate that false Lekki massacre narrative.. Get paid for that.

What? Evil people dey.

Say wetin happen?

Well this time around, we have learned reasonable lessons from that reason why I did not blame any outsiders for all the destructions and the killings rather I blamed our governors and security operatives for not doing enough.

All eyes on deck.

1 Like

Re: Are You A Nationalist Or A Party Supporter? by mrvitalis(m): 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2022
helinues:

As a Nationalist, my support is majorly about Nigeria not Apc party in government . Reason why I can condemn this government whenever they do awkward things .

People are not really appreciating the efforts of the little nationalists we have in this country/on this forum.

We have saved this country from different chaos and confusion.. Kanu, Igboho, Endsars, Herdsmen etc

Instead of all this fixated mindset about us, you guys should be praising us instead cos we do it willingly/freely.

Contributing my quota towards the development of my country.. That should be enough. Not until I became a politician or win an elective post before doing that.

Peace!
How can you be a nationalist when Nigeria is not a nation ? Nigeria is at best a country which would be difficult to call it a country even it's a mere self governing states

You are at best or what u want to claim should be pan nigerianist that's it

The likes of kanu, igboho are nationalist to their nation ...Yoruba is a nation if many tribes same with Igbo , Hausa ,ijaws ,akwa cross even ogoni have like 3 tribes under the ogoni nation

Nationalist are what your likes call tribalist ...it's only in Nigeria that the word tribalist is seen as an insult

Roma ruled Europe for 600 years ...when it collapsed each nation it subdued n tried to kill reemerged ...Nigeria as an entity can never last 200 years ...Igbo nation shall raise again

3 Likes

Re: Are You A Nationalist Or A Party Supporter? by helinues: 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
mrvitalis:

How can you be a nationalist when Nigeria is not a nation ? Nigeria is at best a country which would be difficult to call it a country even it's a mere self governing states

The likes of kanu, igboho are nationalist to their nation ...Yoruba is a nation if many tribes same with Igbo , Hausa ,ijaws ,akwa cross even ogoni have like 3 tribes under the ogoni nation

Nationalist are what your likes call tribalist ...it's only in Nigeria that the word tribalist is seen as an insult

Roma ruled Europe for 600 years ...when it collapsed each nation it subdued n tried to kill reemerged ...Nigeria as an entity can never last 200 years ...Igbo nation shall raise again

Eggzactly..

We are yet to pack the oracle from ground, it has started predicting

Eish
Re: Are You A Nationalist Or A Party Supporter? by gidgiddy: 8:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
helinues:

Peace!

Porverty capital of the world, third most terrorised country on earth and no 150 on the global corruption index.

It is clear that the British colonial contraption known as Nigeria has been a monumental failure and it is time to disintegrate it

2 Likes

Re: Are You A Nationalist Or A Party Supporter? by helinues: 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2022
gidgiddy:

Porverty capital of the world, third most terrorised country on earth and no 150 on the global corruption index.

It is clear that the British colonial contraption known as Nigeria has been a monumental failure and it is time to disintegrate it

Please this thread is for Nigerians not for Secessionists.

Do not derail. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Are You A Nationalist Or A Party Supporter? by Omicron007: 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
shocked

I'm yet to unravel the reason why this thread was created.
Stop fanning your own embers.

You don't need to create a thread for people to notice how much of a "statesman" you are.
Stop playing the Agama Lizard here.

1 Like

Re: Are You A Nationalist Or A Party Supporter? by helinues: 8:52pm On Feb 09, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

I'm yet to unravel the reason why this thread was created.
Stop fanning your own embers.

Are You A Nationalist Or A Party Supporter?

Wear your glasses this time around
Re: Are You A Nationalist Or A Party Supporter? by Omicron007: 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2022
helinues:

I'm not a party man.
I have never shown my inclination towards any party on this forum.
I'm not a nationalist too.
This failed contraption birthed by Lord Lugard and spoiled by Nigerians is not good enough for me to be a "nationalist'.

2 Likes

Re: Are You A Nationalist Or A Party Supporter? by helinues: 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2022
Omicron007:

I'm not a party man.
This failed contraption birthed by Lord Lugard and spoiled by Nigerians is not good enough for me to be a "nationalist'.

Then I do not think this thread is for you.

We are trying to unravel how we Nigerians allowed the Lekki massacre false narrative to spread in such manner .

1 Like

Re: Are You A Nationalist Or A Party Supporter? by Omicron007: 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
helinues:

Then I do not think this thread is for you.

We are trying to unravel how we Nigerians allowed the Lekki massacre false narrative to spread in such manner .

Goodluck in your assignment.
All the best.

1 Like

Re: Are You A Nationalist Or A Party Supporter? by Ttalk: 9:21pm On Feb 09, 2022
mrvitalis:

This is the first time I will agree with you. Seems your brief holiday on Nairaland has done good to your reasoning. Your point about tribe is apt, it is one of colonial tool to keep us fighting ourselves.
Re: Are You A Nationalist Or A Party Supporter? by Ttalk: 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2022
helinues:

Imagine those people recruited people on this NL to propagate that false Lekki massacre narrative.. Get paid for that.

What? Evil people dey.

Say wetin happen?

Well this time around, we have learned reasonable lessons from that reason why I did not blame any outsiders for all the destructions and the killings rather I blamed our governors and security operatives for not doing enough.

All eyes on deck.

Ogbeni unless you name those that were recruited from Nairaland I will count that as one of those lies you guys flaunt to create unnecessary attention

1 Like

Re: Are You A Nationalist Or A Party Supporter? by Ttalk: 9:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
helinues:

If Buhari can't boast of being a nationalist, nor any of his cabinet member, I wonder why a Nairaland Helinues would want to own a title that doesn't exit in Nigeria.

Is it an act of nationalism to be alternating moniker to deceive people, Mr Monogamy?

1 Like

Re: Are You A Nationalist Or A Party Supporter? by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:37pm On Feb 09, 2022
Michelle70:
I'm neither of them.
save your brainwashed skull mining yoots first grin grin grin

Re: Are You A Nationalist Or A Party Supporter? by helinues: 3:41am On Feb 10, 2022
Ttalk:

If Buhari can't boast of being a nationalist, nor any of his cabinet member, I wonder why a Nairaland Helinues would want to own a title that doesn't exit in Nigeria.

Is it an act of nationalism to be alternating moniker to deceive people, Mr Monogamy?

Please don't derail this thread. You can go and look for other threads to derail. Read rule 1 properly
Re: Are You A Nationalist Or A Party Supporter? by helinues: 3:48am On Feb 10, 2022
Ttalk:

Ogbeni unless you name those that were recruited from Nairaland I will count that as one of those lies you guys flaunt to create unnecessary attention

Name them for what? Something I knew about a year ago.. First hand witness

Those people's case would definitely be revisited cos they can never escape that..

No loudness

Btw, go through this thread thoroughly, some of them have shown themselves
Re: Are You A Nationalist Or A Party Supporter? by louqas: 5:03am On Feb 10, 2022
Omicron007:

I'm not a party man.

Funny
Britain had many so called contraption....whose fault if one of the contraption called Nigeria couldnt overcome its diversity and become sucessful. The almighty USA was also a british contraption so was australia, Canada, India and the diversity in these countries is even more than Nigerias.
Besides how can the nation survive when everytime it try to get on its feets a section of the country is always trying to break it up....see reason why it looks like everyone is against the ibos....you make yourself a clog in the wheel of Nigerias progress because if your greed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imagine It Was A Man That Slapped Obiano's Wife / APC Selects PDP Exco To Head Party / IPOB/ESN Deface Orsu LG Declare Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.