Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:53 AM

Osinbajo Denies Owning Ikoyi Collapsed Building, To Sue Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Denies Owning Ikoyi Collapsed Building, To Sue Sahara Reporters (18272 Views)

Zahra Buhari To Sue Sahara Reporters Over N51 Billion Fraud Story / Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude / Osinbajo Denies Receiving ₦4 Billion From Ibrahim Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Denies Owning Ikoyi Collapsed Building, To Sue Sahara Reporters by bkool7(m): 7:11am On Nov 06, 2021
jaxxy:

The North are hard to negotiate with once u understand them. The North is actually tired of Buhari trust me. Only a few are still with him or confused. Just like there are still Southerners supporting and defending same Buhari till now with shameful faces.

Trust me, anyone from south still supporting Buhari is a direct or indirect beneficiary of his government.
But the North, they support without anything else
Re: Osinbajo Denies Owning Ikoyi Collapsed Building, To Sue Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 06, 2021
optionalY09:
anytime they respond this fast just know the allegations is 100% true

Even before I clicked I knew the most unreasonable and senseless comments will be from a nairaland ethnic bigot.

Osinbajo is suing SR. What more proves the man's determination to clear his name than that? I.e spending precious time and personal money to instigate a law suit?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Denies Owning Ikoyi Collapsed Building, To Sue Sahara Reporters by BlackFlamefromP: 7:26am On Nov 06, 2021
Don't mind the idiot.

He actually raped his own sister oo (LOL), but just because his monkey brain tells him if he refuse to respond to the accusation people will consider him innocent he refused to deny it.

Of course we know his silence means he is guilty. We are still looking for him and will soon catch him.

Opexzy:
Way to go.

Is that the reason you refused to respond to the allegations that you raped your own sister and ran away....

Well, we still dey find you sha and we will definitely catch you, bas.tard son. I don't even know while they said we should not involve the police.
Re: Osinbajo Denies Owning Ikoyi Collapsed Building, To Sue Sahara Reporters by Abagworo(m): 7:28am On Nov 06, 2021
I simply believe Osinbajo could actually own the said property. Politicians are one and the same

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Denies Owning Ikoyi Collapsed Building, To Sue Sahara Reporters by iamtardey: 7:32am On Nov 06, 2021
OS wey dey hang that one OS? grin
Jimasun:

Until you are accused of murder, don't bother replying to prove your innocence since responding fast is tantamount to guilty.
Go and upgrade the OS of your brain
Re: Osinbajo Denies Owning Ikoyi Collapsed Building, To Sue Sahara Reporters by BlackPantherxXx: 7:32am On Nov 06, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Osibanjo is a pretentious criminal

Isaabubakar... leave me jare
Re: Osinbajo Denies Owning Ikoyi Collapsed Building, To Sue Sahara Reporters by kjhova(m): 7:32am On Nov 06, 2021
bkool7:

Most of us are also tired of Buhari but the North is different from the South. They vote based on ethnicity and religion

Everytime you people say this, I keep wondering if you believe it genuinely or just rehashing what someone else said to you.

MKO Abiola (of blessed memories) won in the north, against a northern opponent in 1993.

Obasanjo won 10 out of 19 northern states, against Buhari in 2003.

Even when GEJ lost the north to Buhari in the 2011 elections which GEJ eventually won overall, he beat Buhari in EIGHT northern states!!!

Where exactly is this Northerners always vote on ethnicity thing from?
Re: Osinbajo Denies Owning Ikoyi Collapsed Building, To Sue Sahara Reporters by femi4: 7:36am On Nov 06, 2021
Jollylolly:
Sahara is a legendary fake news peddler.... this will serve as deterent to others
And what is wrong in owing the land and selling it
Re: Osinbajo Denies Owning Ikoyi Collapsed Building, To Sue Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 06, 2021
jaxxy:

The North are hard to negotiate with once u understand them. The North is actually tired of Buhari trust me. Only a few are still with him or confused. Just like there are still Southerners supporting and defending same Buhari till now with shameful faces.

Indeed. There are so many Northern leaders really frustrated at what Buhari, Malami and co are doing in the name of the North.

Nigeria has never been this dangerously divided, deliberately also, to now leave the North hated more than ever before.

All goodwill for the North, from other Nigerians, is virtually gone due to how Buhari has led Nigeria.

The North has been the biggest losers by far of Buhari's leadership.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Denies Owning Ikoyi Collapsed Building, To Sue Sahara Reporters by Opexzy: 7:47am On Nov 06, 2021
Ykc2:
are osibanjo's son or daughter?why the thing come dey pain you more?who is the owner of the house in lekki where 45 million dollars was found?was ganduje caught loading millions of naira inside his babariga?Will you defend any politician in nigeria by swearing with your life?I ve nothing to say to you

I don't have problem with who owns which property. But i don't like when logic is being sacrificed on the alter of sentiment.
Re: Osinbajo Denies Owning Ikoyi Collapsed Building, To Sue Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 06, 2021
kjhova:

Everytime you people say this, I keep wondering if you believe it genuinely or just rehashing what someone else said to you.

MKO Abiola (of blessed memories) won in the north, against a northern opponent in 1993.

Obasanjo won 10 out of 19 northern states, against Buhari in 2003.

Even when GEJ lost the north to Buhari in the 2011 elections which GEJ eventually won overall, he beat Buhari in EIGHT northern states!!!

Where exactly is this Northerners always vote on ethnicity thing from?

Nowhere bro. I have made the argument many times that the talk of "Northerners will not vote a Southerner over their fellow Northerner" is not a logical or historically proven consideration.

I personally feel it is the desperste 'last resort' hope of ethnic bigots who are want the North to vote clannishly to finish off the chances of a Yoruba becoming President of Nigeria.
Re: Osinbajo Denies Owning Ikoyi Collapsed Building, To Sue Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 06, 2021
Politicians don't use their names to acquire properties.He might be a shareholder to the late developer's estate company.A case in point is the Pandora papers where most properties link to Nigerian government officials are purchase through a third party.Osinbade may be the owner in proxy.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Denies Owning Ikoyi Collapsed Building, To Sue Sahara Reporters by lomprico(m): 8:20am On Nov 06, 2021
na everytime he go dey sue them? what happened to the first sueing? yeye dey smell
Re: Osinbajo Denies Owning Ikoyi Collapsed Building, To Sue Sahara Reporters by TheAlchemist: 8:22am On Nov 06, 2021
A choice property in ikoyi sold to a Ghost. Such cover up can only happen in Nigeria.
Re: Osinbajo Denies Owning Ikoyi Collapsed Building, To Sue Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 06, 2021
Joylove2324:
Omoyele Sowore and his crew on Sahara Reporters are so wicked and at the same time dangerous to our environments. How can you be playing dirty politics with a lugubrious events like IKOYI building collapse when many families are busy mourning.

How nonsensical is it that Sahara Reporters story would be quoting a seller on the streets ? How ? Where is the true & pure journalism ?
How is it difficult for media platform like Sahara Reporters to check out the ownership of the said land from the appropriate quarters ?

Was Sowore and his media crew politically sponsored just to dent the good image of Osinbajo, being known how much the VP is liked, admired and how he connects with many Nigerians ? I really feel for the man and I hope he can pursue a legal action against evil media platform Sahara Reporters.

Osinbajo is a respected and honorable man and despite the allegations, he still find a way to commiserate with the families of the victims. May God save Nigeria/Nigerians from enemies within.
If osinbajo doesn't file a lawsuit against Sahara reporters,the story is true.Pandora papers have expose many hidden properties that are link to Nigerian government officials abroad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Denies Owning Ikoyi Collapsed Building, To Sue Sahara Reporters by lbrichman2: 8:24am On Nov 06, 2021
Mofojex:
No one owns it again

Quick way to get a loan of between 50k to 1 million naira within 24hours.
* Open a Polaris bank account with your phone using USSD code.
* Fund the account yourself with N3,500 so that the account can be active.
* Withdraw your N3,500 out of the account immediately.
* Apply for a loan of 50k to 1 million naira
* Receive the loan within 24 hours into your new Polaris bank account.
* You can choose to continue using the Polaris account or not if you like.

I'm not collecting any fee for this. It's completely free. Offer won't last for long so take advantage of this offer if u need instant loan within 24 hours.
Chat me up on WhatsApp if you are interested.
0 9130 90 5025

Stanchem029
This scammer is back
Same number
Another new moniker

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Denies Owning Ikoyi Collapsed Building, To Sue Sahara Reporters by Stanchem029: 8:41am On Nov 06, 2021
Mofojex:
No one owns it again

Quick way to get a loan of between 50k to 1 million naira within 24hours.
* Open a Polaris bank account with your phone using USSD code.
* Fund the account yourself with N3,500 so that the account can be active.
* Withdraw your N3,500 out of the account immediately.
* Apply for a loan of 50k to 1 million naira
* Receive the loan within 24 hours into your new Polaris bank account.
* You can choose to continue using the Polaris account or not if you like.

I'm not collecting any fee for this. It's completely free. Offer won't last for long so take advantage of this offer if u need instant loan within 24 hours.
Chat me up on WhatsApp if you are interested.
0 9130 90 5025

Re: Osinbajo Denies Owning Ikoyi Collapsed Building, To Sue Sahara Reporters by Bahdsypha(m): 9:08am On Nov 06, 2021
He won't sue Sahara reporters you will see
They'll just make empty threats to make Nigerians forget about it
He's involved...this is no fake news
Re: Osinbajo Denies Owning Ikoyi Collapsed Building, To Sue Sahara Reporters by Pravedk: 9:35am On Nov 06, 2021
Osinbajo should just ask the dullard to give him some Almajiri touts to beat the shege out of that stupid Sowore and his Sahara Reporters.

Na beating that guy need abeg. Court go waste time

The platform has become the base of all manner of false publication.

I hate what I don't like
Re: Osinbajo Denies Owning Ikoyi Collapsed Building, To Sue Sahara Reporters by olaolaking: 9:39am On Nov 06, 2021
ivolt:

If he doesn't respond at all, he must be afraid of the truth and thus guilty!
If he responds very late, he must be taking his time to cook up lies , guilty!
If he responds fast, he must be guilty!

SMH
That's IPOB for u

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Denies Owning Ikoyi Collapsed Building, To Sue Sahara Reporters by brightalo1010: 10:03am On Nov 06, 2021
optionalY09:

One day you'll be accused of rape, stealing, killing or any related criminal offenses, and thunder will fire you according how fast or slow you responded or denied the allegations.

Even the same Sahara yeye news twitted that friend to the owner of the land said his friend never sold the land to VP osibanjo.

Your problem is not about the truth but how fast VP responded to the fabricated lies from SR. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Denies Owning Ikoyi Collapsed Building, To Sue Sahara Reporters by joefelin2345: 10:36am On Nov 06, 2021
femi4:
And what is wrong in owing the land and selling it
I wonder my brother. Our Honourable VP should not over stress himself jare. No need to shalaye anything. He owes nobody any explanation.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Denies Owning Ikoyi Collapsed Building, To Sue Sahara Reporters by Antoeni(m): 10:49am On Nov 06, 2021
24hrs after building collapse at Ikoyi, we are seeing pictures of victims, we are seeing their relatives coming out to speak.

1yr after the utopia Lekki tollgate Massacre, No Pictures of victims, no pictures of relatives coming out to say, their relatives were missing, nothing

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Denies Owning Ikoyi Collapsed Building, To Sue Sahara Reporters by Originalsly: 11:20am On Nov 06, 2021
TheWrita:

The two of you are dumb.

Osinbajo should simply go to court.
If an allegation is not true and you feel like your reputation is being tarnished,a so called lawyer should know where to go to.

If he as a lawyer is refuting the allegations in the media instead of in the court....what should we expect from John Public? He should be the one letting people know what to do when someone slanders your name. And we wonder why people just make up stories and post.
Re: Osinbajo Denies Owning Ikoyi Collapsed Building, To Sue Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 06, 2021
adem30:

To the gullible

No mind them. We know that developer he has like 130 properties in Ikoyi alone. He was just too greedy. May God rest the souls of the departed
Re: Osinbajo Denies Owning Ikoyi Collapsed Building, To Sue Sahara Reporters by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:30am On Nov 06, 2021
SUE SOWRE THE TRUANT angry
Re: Osinbajo Denies Owning Ikoyi Collapsed Building, To Sue Sahara Reporters by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:51am On Nov 06, 2021
optionalY09:

Gbam!!... but that * Owner inko... abi he was just a front ni*
Re: Osinbajo Denies Owning Ikoyi Collapsed Building, To Sue Sahara Reporters by 989900: 12:26pm On Nov 06, 2021
Reported speech: hearsay . . . isn't the VP supposed to be the professor of Law here?
Re: Osinbajo Denies Owning Ikoyi Collapsed Building, To Sue Sahara Reporters by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:58pm On Nov 06, 2021
adem30:
Vice President, Osinbajo, denies owning Ikoyi land, institutes legal action against Sahara reporters

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=248313960663083&id=100064534426548

"I am surprised that some gullible people are still surprised that Sharia Reporters sorry Sahara Reporters is a glorified fake news blog owned by a failed politician called Sowore who suddenly found his fake calling as an activist desperately wanting a bite from the national cake". - Village People spokesperson
Re: Osinbajo Denies Owning Ikoyi Collapsed Building, To Sue Sahara Reporters by edoairways: 1:28pm On Nov 06, 2021
Mossadd:
Sowore must be taught an unforgettable lesson,he and his shara desert derive joy in blackmailing and pulling people down
So you know, but when he was writing reports about pastors, he wasn't a blackmailer?
Re: Osinbajo Denies Owning Ikoyi Collapsed Building, To Sue Sahara Reporters by edoairways: 1:31pm On Nov 06, 2021
Antoeni:
24hrs after building collapse at Ikoyi, we are seeing pictures of victims, we are seeing their relatives coming out to speak.

1yr after the utopia Lekki tollgate Massacre, No Pictures of victims, no pictures of relatives coming out to say, their relatives were missing, nothing
Do you realize that the lekki tollgate saga was political? Are you aware that many persons were threatened or is your judiciary honest enough to give fair justice?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi / G-7 Govs Give Jonathan Fresh Conditions / COVID-19: Enugu Approves Assurance Package For Doctors, Other Health Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.