Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,334 members, 7,954,355 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:26 PM

Osinbajo Denies Owning Ikoyi Collapsed Building, To Sue Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Denies Owning Ikoyi Collapsed Building, To Sue Sahara Reporters (18271 Views)

Zahra Buhari To Sue Sahara Reporters Over N51 Billion Fraud Story / Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude / Osinbajo Denies Receiving ₦4 Billion From Ibrahim Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Osinbajo Denies Owning Ikoyi Collapsed Building, To Sue Sahara Reporters by Guzx: 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2021
Who’s asking
Re: Osinbajo Denies Owning Ikoyi Collapsed Building, To Sue Sahara Reporters by kjhova(m): 7:08pm On Nov 06, 2021
Dsalvo:

Nowhere bro. I have made the argument many times that the talk of "Northerners will not vote a Southerner over their fellow Northerner" is not a logical or historically proven consideration.

I personally feel it is the desperste 'last resort' hope of ethnic bigots who are want the North to vote clannishly to finish off the chances of a Yoruba becoming President of Nigeria.

This is exactly why I ask if people tell this lie out of ignorance or if they genuinely believe it. I mean the facts are there, and it's all taken place just recently and within our lifetime.

It's so weird how bold face lies are told and educated people will choose to believe what they are told over what they can see clearly with their own eyes! It's mind boggling to be honest. The very reason why I am now convinced that humans aren't as intelligent as we assume.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shettima Best For Tinubu – Arewa Youths Attack Ex-SGF Lawal, Others / 774,000 Jobs: Senate Panel Demands Names, Account Details Of Beneficiaries / Police Summon Lagos Residents For Not Paying Over ‘300% Hike In Waste Disposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.