Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

I Was 99.9% Dead Due To Fake Drugs, But God Gave Me Another Chance - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Was 99.9% Dead Due To Fake Drugs, But God Gave Me Another Chance (46962 Views)

Lagos State Government Reacts To Fake News About Corona Virus / Fake Drugs In South East Increases Number Of Deaths / N2 Billion Fake Drugs Destroyed By NAFDAC In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was 99.9% Dead Due To Fake Drugs, But God Gave Me Another Chance by Tarabye: 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2021
dominique:
Too many fake stuff in Benue state, my eyes saw wenn during my service year. Eva water has alum taste, peak powdered milk that didn't dissolve and tasted weird, paracetamol that looked so chalky that you know you're better off not using it. It seems the adultrators know that there is little or no regulation and consumer protection in that state so they go and dump their substandard products there.
Benue people don suffer shocked

1 Like

Re: I Was 99.9% Dead Due To Fake Drugs, But God Gave Me Another Chance by Schprobs: 9:59pm On Nov 05, 2021
Nigerians remember me in ur prayer Nah stomach ache I treat my testicle start to they swell up.anyone who can help
Re: I Was 99.9% Dead Due To Fake Drugs, But God Gave Me Another Chance by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 05, 2021
Pardubice:
you r bias. Ori Amala Oduduwa haters of good things

Check out what I am telling you or ask those in the medical profession. This country is divided along customer preference
Re: I Was 99.9% Dead Due To Fake Drugs, But God Gave Me Another Chance by dingbang(m): 5:18am On Nov 06, 2021
Judithjovial:
Love is the greatest, if your religion ain't teaching about love then it's obvious it's drifting grin grin

This account is a scammer, masquerading as a data vendor on Nairaland. Be careful when you come across this account details angry
Akindele olubunmi Ayobami
First bank
and if one decides to audit this account, you will find out there is just enough money to even share out.
Re: I Was 99.9% Dead Due To Fake Drugs, But God Gave Me Another Chance by muheeb01(m): 7:05am On Nov 06, 2021
That's why you can't understimate the effectiveness or no side effect of herbal medicine...dm for your agbo any type of illness or diseases
Re: I Was 99.9% Dead Due To Fake Drugs, But God Gave Me Another Chance by Caseless: 8:50am On Nov 06, 2021
Everything is set up from birth to kill you in Nigeria.

Self-medication is a dangerous thing. Even Buhari attested to this fact when returned from treatment in London.
Re: I Was 99.9% Dead Due To Fake Drugs, But God Gave Me Another Chance by Blurpy: 8:51am On Nov 06, 2021
Pm me
SSam01:
i am looking for a pharmacist that can let me use his or her license to open a pharmacy in Lagos for an annual fee, if you are willing, DM me pls lets chat
Re: I Was 99.9% Dead Due To Fake Drugs, But God Gave Me Another Chance by Uptheante(m): 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2021
Freestyl:
lalasticlala, mynd44 Your attention is highly needed here. Help, Nigerians are dying due to fake drugs!
Bro, pls do well to reply.
Save a soul pls
Re: I Was 99.9% Dead Due To Fake Drugs, But God Gave Me Another Chance by Tundex911: 11:36pm On Nov 06, 2021
Aswear your story no long at all, abeg who get the summary page kindly share...

Smh
Re: I Was 99.9% Dead Due To Fake Drugs, But God Gave Me Another Chance by SSam01: 2:21am On Nov 09, 2021
Blurpy:
Pm me
you can email lulu6215@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Lady Suffering From Monkey Pox In Enugu (Photo) / Pictures of a Death Trap At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital / Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.