Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,354 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

I Almost Threw-up Driving Through This Lagos Road - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Almost Threw-up Driving Through This Lagos Road - Photos (4813 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Poses In The Middle Of The Road (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Arrests A Danfo Driver Driving Through One-Way on Eko Bridge - Photos / Guys Turn Lagos Road Into A Boxing Ring On Election Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Almost Threw-up Driving Through This Lagos Road - Photos by flokii: 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop blaming the igbos for your problems and face what's facing you

The igbos are not your problem

Of course Igbos are the problem with South West and I'll repeat it anywhere.. go to places like Minna and see how peaceful and neat the place is due to moderate population but Lagos has lost her glory and orderliness due to influx of Igbos who can't stay and develop their region.
Get the fvck off our states and see if we won't manage ourselves better.

11 Likes

Re: I Almost Threw-up Driving Through This Lagos Road - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 4:20pm On Nov 05, 2021
flokii:

Of course Igbos are the problem with South West and I'll repeat it anywhere.. go to places like Minna and see how peaceful and neat the place is due to moderate population but Lagos has lost her glory and orderliness due to influx of Igbo who can't stay and develop their region.
Ok then it means the igbos own Lagos

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Threw-up Driving Through This Lagos Road - Photos by afube: 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2021
Thmaartentrends:
But here is anambra state where everything both dead and alive are billionaires.

Mud pi.gs

see this agbero tout! that is your FG roads they gave to Fashola to administer ............we will soon leave that Zoo make una share the remaining with your fulani cousins! fake people fake mega city

3 Likes

Re: I Almost Threw-up Driving Through This Lagos Road - Photos by flokii: 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Ok then it means the igbos own Lagos

You still don't get it do you? you lots are more like leeches we need to do away with.

You can't claim to own Lagos yet your people keep complaining on twitter that Yorubas are refusing to rent out houses to Igbos. 96 percent of you are tenants subletting their rented apartments to other Igbos trafficked from the East.

I know that day is still coming when Yorubas will rise up in unity and ask Igbos to leave South West.. then your eyes will clear.

10 Likes

Re: I Almost Threw-up Driving Through This Lagos Road - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 4:36pm On Nov 05, 2021
flokii:

You still don't get it do you? you lots are more like leeches we need to do away with.

You can't claim to own Lagos yet your people keep complaining on twitter that Yorubas are refusing to rent out houses to Igbos. 96 percent of you are tenants subletting their rented apartments to other Igbos trafficked from the East.

I know that day is still coming when Yorubas will rise up in unity and ask Igbos to leave South West.. then your eyes will clear.
Stop making empty noise

Most Yorubas can't afford house rent in decent apartment, that's why they choose to live in slums in agege and mushin .

And some of you claiming Lagos are from other poorly governed states like Ogun, Ekiti and Ondo

How many Yoruba man or woman can comfortably bring out a million naira to rent a decent apartment ?

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Threw-up Driving Through This Lagos Road - Photos by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2021
Lagos is populated, we have the good places and slums inclusive but too populated and Nigerians are very very very dirty!!!!

Even you op, you can’t tell me you haven’t thrown an empty plastic on the road before...or littered the street. We are all guilty !!!! Stop littering the road people! Stop it! It is a sin!!!
Re: I Almost Threw-up Driving Through This Lagos Road - Photos by flokii: 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop making empty noise

Most Yorubas can't afford house rent in decent apartment, that's why they choose to live in slums in agege and mushin .

And some of you claiming Lagos are from other poorly governed states like Ogun, Ekiti and Ondo

How many Yoruba man or woman can comfortably bring out a million naira to rent a decent apartment ?

Poorly governed states with yearly IGR greater than those of your 5 tiny 'fantastically' governed states in South East that made majority of you economic refugees and IDPs in South West.

I laugh whenever I see Igbos complaining of Hausas presence in Lagos as if they are not outsiders themselves. You see Yorubas in Kogi and Kwara have more rights in Lagos than any Igbo man would. Only time will tell.

8 Likes

Re: I Almost Threw-up Driving Through This Lagos Road - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2021
flokii:

Poorly governed states with yearly IGR greater than those of your 5 tiny 'fantastically' governed states in South East that made majority of you economic refugees and IDPs in South West.

I laugh whenever I see Igbos complaining of Hausas presence in Lagos as if they are not outsiders themselves. You see Yorubas in Kogi and Kwara have more rights in Lagos than any Igbo man would. Only time will tell.
You're not even from Lagos to start with so stop spitting all over the place

Most Yorubas in Lagos are no different from igbos because you also left your state to hustle in Lagos..
If E sure for you, why not remain in your poorly governed state

Do you even pay tax in this Lagos you live in ?

1 Like

Re: I Almost Threw-up Driving Through This Lagos Road - Photos by Bighead9: 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
How can a mega city like Lagos be looking like a Mega Shitty ?

Like what the Bleep-is-going-on in Lagos ? Everywhere is dirty and smells.

I drove through this area due to the heavy flood on the other side of the road but this alternative way looks so dirty and smelly

This is not the Lagos of our dream

Tinubu governors are doing a terrible job

It's like you've never been to the EAST. If you visit that Region, you go hail. cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: I Almost Threw-up Driving Through This Lagos Road - Photos by Adeolaeniola(m): 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2021
All mega cities as there rural area so Lagos State is not excluded
Re: I Almost Threw-up Driving Through This Lagos Road - Photos by flokii: 4:55pm On Nov 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You're not even from Lagos to start with so stop spitting all over the place

Most Yorubas in Lagos are no different from igbos because you also left your state to hustle in Lagos..
If E sure for you, why not remain in your poorly governed state

Do you even pay tax in this Lagos you live in ?

If Nigeria should split today for instance, Lagos is my home and South West is my region.. can we say same for you?
You know you'll be sent packing to your enclave in East which makes you an illegitimate resident of Lagos.

You better don't make the mistake your parents made and show your kids the way to your village in the East. Always remember the road that will lead you home. Yorubaland is not your home my friend.

7 Likes

Re: I Almost Threw-up Driving Through This Lagos Road - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 5:02pm On Nov 05, 2021
flokii:

If Nigeria should split today for instance, Lagos is my home and South West is my region.. can we say same for you?
You know you'll be sent packing to your enclave in East which makes you an illegitimate resident of Lagos.

You better don't make the mistake your parents made and show your kids the way to your village in the East. Always remember the road that will lead you home. Yorubaland is not your home my friend.
How sure are you that I'm not Ibile than you could ever be ?

So me calling the authorities to do there work by rescuing Lagos from dirtiness makes me Igbo ?

Who will occupy the houses in Lagos should other tribes go there seperate ways because for all I know, most Yoruba living in Lagos cannot afford a decent apartment for themselves..
Re: I Almost Threw-up Driving Through This Lagos Road - Photos by ariesbull: 5:02pm On Nov 05, 2021
RuddyFusion:

Lagos is big and you have bad parts everywhere else not just in Lagos alone
shut up.... I live in Lagos, and Lagos is the smallest state

70% of lagos is slum from idimu to abula ado, and from ketu to badagry from Awoyaya to Langbasa lekki from Itire to Orile

Leave lagos, and na money we dey make here.... Forget sanity

1 Like

Re: I Almost Threw-up Driving Through This Lagos Road - Photos by KoshCAD: 5:02pm On Nov 05, 2021
Christistruth00:
You will loose Consciousness driving through Aba

The People on the outskirts of Port Harcourt can smell the Stench
Chai
Re: I Almost Threw-up Driving Through This Lagos Road - Photos by DeMekus: 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
Suffocated structures.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Threw-up Driving Through This Lagos Road - Photos by ariesbull: 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2021
flokii:

before you send them packing get ready for war

Can u

1 Like

Re: I Almost Threw-up Driving Through This Lagos Road - Photos by SarkinYarki: 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2021
I just left orchid road near second toll gate now and I wonder how those people survive with that kind of road I saw there ...Orchid road cancelled
Re: I Almost Threw-up Driving Through This Lagos Road - Photos by Thmaartentrends: 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2021
afube:

see this agbero tout! that is your FG roads they gave to Fashola to administer ............we will soon leave that Zoo make una share the remaining with your fulani cousins! fake people fake mega city

Foolis.h AfghanisEASTAN almajiri , the roads put up there by your fellow pigidi.ot in lagos are not federal roads too?

3 Likes

Re: I Almost Threw-up Driving Through This Lagos Road - Photos by KoshCAD: 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop making empty noise

Which state are you from. Let me know before I start with you.
Re: I Almost Threw-up Driving Through This Lagos Road - Photos by KoshCAD: 5:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
ariesbull:

Can u
You want war right, you are still crying on the one that happened to you in 1967, you know it wasn't yorubas yiubwere fighting then.

If you want war, you will get it.
Re: I Almost Threw-up Driving Through This Lagos Road - Photos by flokii: 5:13pm On Nov 05, 2021
ariesbull:

Can u

We are born warriors.. Yorubas built empires and fought civil wars for centuries yet still strong together.

Your fathers should have told you what happened at Ore where less than 500 Yoruba soldiers dismantled 5,000+ fully armed biafran soldiers.

Yorubas led the push into biafra territory and Ojukwu on seeing his looming defeat and execution fled to Ivory coast while Phillip Effiong whom he left in charge was captured by Obasanjo to surrender to the Nigerian government in Lagoa.

If it's war you want over peceful exit, then you'll get war.

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Threw-up Driving Through This Lagos Road - Photos by ariesbull: 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2021
flokii:

We are born warriors.. Yorubas built empires and fought civil wars for centuries yet still strong together.

Your fathers should have told you what happened at Ore when less than 500 Yoruba soldiers dismantled 5,000+ fully armed biafran soldiers.

Leave online noise
In all the wars how many lands have you won.... You lost territories

Eg is Ilorin, you offa and jebba

Lagos is gone even if Nigeria is divided

Hausa own obalende,mile 12,agege etc
Igbo own their own areas

Can you fight them
Re: I Almost Threw-up Driving Through This Lagos Road - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2021
KoshCAD:
You want war right, you are still crying on the one that happened to you in 1967, you know it wasn't yorubas yiubwere fighting then.

You're still comparing 1967 where children suffered most casualties to 2021

1967 that a small region of south east held a country down for almost 3 freaking years even with all you ally's...

Aren't you ashemed of yourself ?

How many Nigerian military lost there lives in that fight that lasted for almost 3 years ?

Stop talking of war because you're too lilly livered to fight

1 Like

Re: I Almost Threw-up Driving Through This Lagos Road - Photos by ariesbull: 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2021
KoshCAD:

The igbo have never shied away from confrontation... Even in Lagos

1 Like

Re: I Almost Threw-up Driving Through This Lagos Road - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 5:17pm On Nov 05, 2021
flokii:

Your fathers should have told you what happened at Ore where less than 500 Yoruba soldiers dismantled 5,000+ fully armed biafran soldiers.

You and born warriors yet Ismail wakil drove ibarapa people to Benin republic refugees camp

1 Like

Re: I Almost Threw-up Driving Through This Lagos Road - Photos by flokii: 5:33pm On Nov 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You and born warriors yet Ismail wakil drove ibarapa people to Benin republic refugees camp

The North took a big risk with Ibarapa crises no doubt.. we have reasons why we didn't allow issues escalate.

None of you will see draw in any fight against Yorubas be it Fulani or Igbos. Just keep being loyal slaves to Tinubu like Joe Igbokwe to keep your heads on your shoulders. Even that is for a while.

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Threw-up Driving Through This Lagos Road - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 5:36pm On Nov 05, 2021
flokii:

The North took a big risk with Ibarapa crises no doubt.. we have reasons why we didn't allow issues escalate.

None of you will see draw in any fight against Yorubas be it Fulani or Igbos. Just keep being loyal slaves to Tinubu like Joe Igbokwe to keep your heads on your shoulders. Even that is for a while.
I am Yoruba but the way some of you beat empty chest makes me wonder the kind of human beings I share Lagos with

You people from other Yoruba states claiming Lagos are doing terrible job for the state
Re: I Almost Threw-up Driving Through This Lagos Road - Photos by Christistruth00: 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I am Yoruba but the way some of you beat empty chest makes me wonder the kind of human beings I share Lagos with

You people from other Yoruba states claiming Lagos are doing terrible job for the state

IPOB stop Pretending to be Yoruba and be proud of your Region

3 Likes

Re: I Almost Threw-up Driving Through This Lagos Road - Photos by flokii: 5:45pm On Nov 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Touch any metal object beside you and repeat this statement you just made of you being Yoruba.. let ogun trace your ancestry for you cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Threw-up Driving Through This Lagos Road - Photos by IhateYouMan: 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2021
Lagos is a SLUM
Re: I Almost Threw-up Driving Through This Lagos Road - Photos by IhateYouMan: 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2021
flokii:

Of course Igbos are the problem with South West and I'll repeat it anywhere.. go to places like Minna and see how peaceful and neat the place is due to moderate population but Lagos has lost her glory and orderliness due to influx of Igbo who can't stay and develop their region.

A heart full of jealousy and frustration. I will pray for your wretched soul.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

30 Abducted Students, One Teacher Of FGC, Birnin Yauri Regain Freedom / Accord Party Expels Joe Itiaba, 2 Others Over Alleged Misconduct / BREAKING NEWS: Peter Obi confesses He Was In The UK For Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.