Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,829 members, 7,956,144 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:24 AM

How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. (44251 Views)

He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. / White Rice With Spicy Chicken Stew. Fresh Tomatoes Is Scarce Today So.... / Delicious Grandma Stew And White Rice I Made In Uncompleted Building. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by swazpedro(m): 4:56pm On Nov 05, 2021
Driedfish:
Finally eating..... grin

You dey stay imo or rivers state
Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by Morientez: 4:56pm On Nov 05, 2021
tonexman18:
You go belle full like dis wey you use fork chop rice
nawao him dey use fork they pick rice like fowl ...him go eat the food like 3days before him go bellefull

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by Ekg911(m): 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
BlackyOne:
Omo!!! who cook and post for Nairaland different, who dey salivate on top picture different grin

Be like say you dey do yahoo or yahoo plus grin

Where you take see this money...

Is there EFCC on Nairaland we've just identified someone who's not a polithiefcian spending money anyhow
shocked grin grin
Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2021
We are gradually losing our culture in this country undecided such a fine looking delicacy except for the stew that's in the wrong place cool
I luv my stew spread evenly on top the rice cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by Valuc: 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2021
Lala.. come o... a semi membrane member here yaff carrot to make stew...
Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by Cosmatikka: 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Is that your own supposed to be rice or eba?
Lol, u go ask d oyibo wey cook am.
Food is the greatest thing you miss when u japa from Nigeria cos u may not even know d name of wat u re eating
Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 05, 2021
Cosmatikka:

Lol, u go ask d oyibo wey cook am.
Food is the greatest thing you miss when u japa from Nigeria cos u may not even know d name of wat u re eating
Aah you get point tho..but me no mind oo..
Make person just fit Comot the country first.. food go sort eselv out..if na to dey chop buritto all day no nwam..
Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by nikz(f): 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2021
Nice one OP
Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2021
nikz:
Nice one OP
either he deactivated or has be banned
Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by Perfectbeing(m): 6:20pm On Nov 05, 2021
Who has EFCC contact?

1 Like

Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by Ladycewhy(f): 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2021
First op wanted to order food online
Then he sent his vendor
He bought chicken
He also used dried fish
Inside this small stew wey oil form pond for the top.

Conclusion; op is trying to tell us he has money. Efcc needs to investigate you this op undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by Yuneehk(f): 7:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
JosephXavier:
Nice one bro

Men are great cooks

Back then in university, I used to think that I wasn't a great cook until I gave a lady that was my neighbor then 3k to cook soup for me(bacj in 2013, 3k soup will last a family of 5 for 5 days)

You know that level wey be say you dey toast babe and you just want every opportunity to get close to her

The babe was supposed to cook the soup in my room but friends called me to to flex then, so I left before she came back from the market and had to prepare the soup in her room

When I returned at night, hungry and tipsy the lady did Garri and served me the soup with two meats

That was the end of the soup

I never saw or smelt it again

That was how I starred cooking on my own

Now I cook and stuff my fridge with different soups and stew
She took out money for stress of going to the market and making the meal grin grin grin

Cooking is fun though. I don't know why some people don't like it. But to each his own.

1 Like

Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by sript: 7:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
Post like this has the potential to incommode somebody soul into discombobulation with a faint touch of subtleness, stimulated by stupendous vortex of revenous, especially from someone who had just finished tin cup of garri and kulikuli angry.. don't even know what I'm saying..(hunger no good)

Biko anyone with an attenuated vaccine for this SAPAdemic currently doing me "DIRTY"? embarassed

1 Like

Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by princewarri1985: 7:02pm On Nov 05, 2021
Finally eating..... grin
Curruption is written all over the face of this food!
Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by Kirkman: 7:13pm On Nov 05, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Crayfish in stew? Dry fish in stew? shocked .

Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by JosephXavier: 7:41pm On Nov 05, 2021
Yuneehk:

She took out money for stress of going to the market and making the meal grin grin grin

Cooking is fun though. I don't know why some people don't like it. But to each his own.

What actually happened and I forgot to state it was that she hosted her slay mama friends with the soup

Then in school, you know say hunger dey
Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by emdis: 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2021
How'd this hot to the front page?
Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by Techm8: 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2021
The economy don turn everybody to a.cook these days. We that don't know how to cook is Golden Morn and indomie to the rescue. The golden promo is on incase anyone wants a chance to win 1M naira

Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by nick50(m): 8:45pm On Nov 05, 2021
Op u no put salt?...e be like say u be magician

Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by Icon79(m): 9:26pm On Nov 05, 2021
So that small tomatoes made this thick stew?
Wow. Bros, you must be a professional cook.

O pari
Cont.....
Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by Testimony1988(m): 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2021
Beebah2000:
Make I sit down here dey wait for my own share. cheesy
hahahaha, go and cook yours.
Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by Sigggy: 10:58pm On Nov 05, 2021
Good one.
Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by BreakingNews21: 11:11pm On Nov 05, 2021
great job ob, i'm highly impressed! your food looks very delicious. wink
Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by Nobody: 3:03am On Nov 06, 2021
I stored some grin cheesy smiley
Always allow your food cool down before you store away in the fridge.Enjoy yourself.
Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by Abiodunspectre(m): 12:27am On Nov 07, 2021
This looks really nice meanwhile don't forget to participate in the golden morn heritage promo. Submit 2 or more empty sachets of the Heritage edition pack at any of their redemption centres and you stand a chance to win.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christmas: Akwa Ibom DPO, Felix Ekpoudom Treat Suspects To Rice, Drinks (Pics) / The Cake Design A Man Ordered Vs What He Received (Photos) / Lol....even Eba Get Packaging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.