Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. (43964 Views)

He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. / White Rice With Spicy Chicken Stew. Fresh Tomatoes Is Scarce Today So.... / Delicious Grandma Stew And White Rice I Made In Uncompleted Building. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by obikiel(m): 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
it is not easy you tried, you can only get better. I think we should respect our women more

1 Like

Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by Philipmems(m): 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
My bloda/ sista chop life oooo, life is only for the living, when you die na person when no know you go flex your sweat oooo

5 Likes

Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by Imustnottalk: 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
H
Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by dontbothermuch: 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2021
smiley

And you say it's out of the blue. All these plenty expensive stuff

3 Likes

Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by seyz91(m): 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2021
cheesy
OkuFaba:
Becareful SAPA is observing

1 Like

Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by Obynopositive: 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2021
Na waaaa oooo na now wey i de hungry u come de post this....... shocked shocked
Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by usah4(m): 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2021
Beebah2000:
Make I sit down here dey wait for my own share. cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin
You guys just know how to make one laugh!
There's happiness on this platform Nairaland
Thanks

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by osuofia2(m): 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2021
Driedfish:
Good day nairalanders. Being a bachelor is not easy.

Well, I woke up pretty late today being Friday, and at first, I thought of ordering food online since I’m not a good cook and I don’t usually cook at home.

But, I changed my mind, I mean, today is Friday and since I don’t have much on my schedule, I wouldn’t mind taking the whole day to do a little abracadabra in the kitchen no matter how i turns grin grin

After all, Thank God it’s Fridayyyyyy

So, I sent my food vendor some money to get me food stuffs to prepare Rice and Chicken Stew.

In a matter of an hour, I got my foodstuffs. So, I took the illustrious route to the kitchen and below how the journey went. grin smiley

List of food stuffs:

A Kilo of Chicken
Fresh Tomato
Tomato Paste
Fresh Red Pepper
Onions
Maggi
Green peas
Bell pepper
Carrot.

Oh. I also added driedfish as my name implies. smiley

Steps.

1. Per boil my chicken and deep fry

2. Dice my vegetables

3. blend my Fresh Tomato and pepper together with crayfish.

4. Fry my blended tomatoes and peppers, including the tomato paste.

5. Add all available ingredients including my beloved dried ice fish. cheesy

6. Cook for a few minutes and you got your chicken stew ready for smagging smiley

Breakfast ready and just now I’m eating

The house is invited.

I stored some in the fridge for later life. Lol lol. cheesy cheesy

Pictures of each steps below.
is the first picture chicken or beaf?
Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by seyz91(m): 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2021
cheesy
BlackyOne:
Be like say you dey do yahoo or yahoo plus grin

Where you take see this money...

Is there EFCC on Nairaland we've just identified someone who's not a polithiefcian spending money anyhow
Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by seyz91(m): 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2021
cheesy
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You get money that's why
Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by Kajaard: 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2021
obikiel:
it is not easy you tried, you can only get better. I think we should respect our women more

Respect them more because of cooking?
Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by koolkamzzy(m): 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2021
Looks like Lebanese or Indian Stew.. Bros go marry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by haekymbahd(m): 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2021
I am still trying to figure out how this made fp
Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by Cokahot: 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2021
Well I learnt new shi t today,time to down my own rice with my stew and fried fish,with beef,fried plantain. Ahhh. My food for the whole day loading....

1 Like

Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by mmadu5(m): 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2021
Mr Man this is oil that you are eating this is not food next time call your girlfriend to come and cook for you ok
Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by femi4: 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2021
Driedfish:
Good day nairalanders. Being a bachelor is not easy.

Well, I woke up pretty late today being Friday, and at first, I thought of ordering food online since I’m not a good cook and I don’t usually cook at home.

But, I changed my mind, I mean, today is Friday and since I don’t have much on my schedule, I wouldn’t mind taking the whole day to do a little abracadabra in the kitchen no matter how i turns grin grin

After all, Thank God it’s Fridayyyyyy

So, I sent my food vendor some money to get me food stuffs to prepare Rice and Chicken Stew.

In a matter of an hour, I got my foodstuffs. So, I took the illustrious route to the kitchen and below how the journey went. grin smiley

List of food stuffs:

A Kilo of Chicken
Fresh Tomato
Tomato Paste
Fresh Red Pepper
Onions
Maggi
Green peas
Bell pepper
Carrot.

Oh. I also added driedfish as my name implies. smiley

Steps.

1. Per boil my chicken and deep fry

2. Dice my vegetables

3. blend my Fresh Tomato and pepper together with crayfish.

4. Fry my blended tomatoes and peppers, including the tomato paste.

5. Add all available ingredients including my beloved dried ice fish. cheesy

6. Cook for a few minutes and you got your chicken stew ready for smagging smiley

Breakfast ready and just now I’m eating

The house is invited.

I stored some in the fridge for later life. Lol lol. cheesy cheesy

Pictures of each steps below.
Calories!
Onijekuje

1 Like

Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by pafo(m): 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ofenmannu stew lol

2 Likes

Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by Blacknote: 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2021
BlackyOne:
Omo!!! who cook and post for Nairaland different, who dey salivate on top picture different grin

Be like say you dey do yahoo or yahoo plus grin

Where you take see this money...

Is there EFCC on Nairaland we've just identified someone who's not a polithiefcian spending money anyhow

I'm seriously suspecting that he's into banditry. Chicken and fish in the same stew, he should be investigated. lipsrsealed

14 Likes

Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by illicit(m): 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2021
Snake and chicken tastes the same
Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by Adakintroy: 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2021
Good stew but its not from the blues na. Abi blues no longer mean "from nowhere again?

2 Likes

Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by Gradieu: 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2021
Too much oil you will give yourself clogged viens and arteries if you continue eating stews like this...

2 Likes

Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by mannasseh(m): 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2021
you didn't boil the meat before frying?
Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by rajiedreez: 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2021
You need to be investigated
Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by SeriouslySense(m): 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2021
smiley people want to finish us o, with different delicacies. cheesy cheesy
Those green cuttings just makes me hungry right now.

3 Likes

Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by Yankee101: 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2021
Add mini sweet pepper for full rich stew taste
Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by TotoGame(m): 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2021
I'm impressed...

Will learn how to cook someday sha
Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by Success77x: 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2021
OP if i b u, next time wen cooking stew, replace groundnut oil with red oil, replace chicken with goat meat, and replace that dried fish with those big big crayfrish.
forget tin tomatoes u can go with seed tomato only.
after boiling ur rice, get those green wide leaf wen dem take dey wrap ofada rice, use am take wrap the rice and leave it for 1 hour before u start eating rice 4rm the leave.

i b only boy 4rm d family of 6girls, last born 4 dat matter but na me mom teach pass how to prepare whateva type of nigeria dish.
girls 4 my hostel then dey dread.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by FalseProphet1(m): 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2021
Driedfish:
Frying my stew and specially adding my driedfish. smiley
Hello dried fish...what happened to your cat?

And I'm impressed with your cooking.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by bigpicture001: 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2021
OP u call these stuffs "outta nothing..? ".

U don't understand when people say they are broke and can't feed.

It's so fvcking real!
Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by iamtardey: 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2021
cry
OkuFaba:
Becareful SAPA is observing

1 Like

Re: How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. by udomma1005(m): 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2021
Driedfish:

Well, I guess, it was worth the stress smiley.
Nope, it wasn't worth the stress. The rice is still white! angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Get Rid Of Onion Smells From Your Breath? / A Street Boy Eating Bread & Closeup In Surulere / Giant Snake Killed Just This Afternoon In My Village. Food don Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.