Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

First Automobile Plant In South South Nigeria Close To Completion - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / First Automobile Plant In South South Nigeria Close To Completion (24462 Views)

Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra / MIMSHAC-MERKAVIM: First Vehicle Plant In South-South Nigeria Nears Completion / Inside NTM's Multi-Billion Automobile Assemble Plant In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Automobile Plant In South South Nigeria Close To Completion by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 06, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
If only the Miscreants and their useless sidekicks know the owners of the plant. I end it here.
Who cares? Is in Akwa Ibom state.

1 Like

Re: First Automobile Plant In South South Nigeria Close To Completion by Pascopele: 5:34am On Nov 06, 2021
We are currently working on a program targeted at unemployed or underemployed graduates with basic computer skill. Whereby they could work at their own space and pace.

Minimum pay is 50k monthly!
You may signify interest if you care or know someone who needs it.

Signify Interest by sending a mail to temitopeadeolabisi@gmail.com to be added to a work group! subject your mail "work group"
Re: First Automobile Plant In South South Nigeria Close To Completion by Reference(m): 6:11am On Nov 06, 2021
slimfit1:
Where are the job to buy these cars?

grin...Chicken and egg question, lost on most Africans who simply donot understand how economies are built or prosperous societies are formed.

Well, simple. The answer lies in the question..... supposedly 3,000 jobs will be 'created'. That's how it starts.

For in 'sane societies' you 'create' first before you 'afford'. Only in rent seeking economies such as ours where everyone is either a contractor or trader do folks think of prospering without productivity.

Have enough people actively in production and there will be more than enough people to afford whatever they make.

5 Likes

Re: First Automobile Plant In South South Nigeria Close To Completion by bravehost4u(m): 6:12am On Nov 06, 2021
slimfit1:
Not only jobs can provide you with money to buy cars.
Try and see the economic benefits;
3000 direct jobs,
Unlimited indirect jobs,
Opportunity to export to neighboring countries,

2 Likes

Re: First Automobile Plant In South South Nigeria Close To Completion by Powersurge: 6:35am On Nov 06, 2021
Assembly plants no dey tire una for this yeye country?
Re: First Automobile Plant In South South Nigeria Close To Completion by Jalaw: 6:47am On Nov 06, 2021
I find it difficult to come to terms with why people have so much hate, to the point of writing down a-two page epistle.
So if there is a car assembly plant in Lagos, Innoson manufacturering plant in anambra, no one else should venture into that business again?
Bro, we're in a world of capitalism.
Prolly, you are from the west, cos this is their typical mindset, they hate development to spread.
Stop the hate.
SMH.
Psalmistproject:
Hehehe...... At this point, innoson is moulding and producing all car parts apart from engine and instrumentations some people are spending their state's money to build an assembly plant.
For those that don't understand, assembly plant will buy all car parts either overseas or from innoson and then assemble it together. It's a glorified modern mechanic garage.

Does the governor know how many car assembly plants in Lagos? Can he compete with those in Lagos? Is not about buying big space, it's about the quality. By the time he sends people to go and learn the skill, others are miles ahead except he's not thinking of the business side of it rather he wants to make news.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Automobile Plant In South South Nigeria Close To Completion by EnaibeSam: 6:50am On Nov 06, 2021
Okowa my governor, when are we going to see this kind of projects in Delta State?

2 Likes

Re: First Automobile Plant In South South Nigeria Close To Completion by Gkay1(m): 7:00am On Nov 06, 2021
I will like to visit this state during my holiday time

1 Like

Re: First Automobile Plant In South South Nigeria Close To Completion by Abagworo(m): 7:31am On Nov 06, 2021
If it is government owned then it is as usual a cover to steal money from the people but if it is private good.

2 Likes

Re: First Automobile Plant In South South Nigeria Close To Completion by Coolgent(m): 7:33am On Nov 06, 2021
This look more like a workshop, if it's really a Car plant or assembling factory it is not up to 15% completed

1 Like

Re: First Automobile Plant In South South Nigeria Close To Completion by RIVENDEL(m): 7:41am On Nov 06, 2021
I'm living in that area. That place is not near 15% completion. All na lies.

1 Like

Re: First Automobile Plant In South South Nigeria Close To Completion by JuanDeDios: 7:52am On Nov 06, 2021
Lifestone:
OP while I commend this initiative, from the images you are showing, the project is not more than 30% completed,. why will you lie to promote a noble cause?
My own is:
Which company is going to be assembling cars there?
What's the target market of the output?
How is the project being financed?

I hope this isn't another elephant project like Tinapa, Eko Atlantic, Asaba "International" Airport, etc.
Re: First Automobile Plant In South South Nigeria Close To Completion by Quiny32323: 8:12am On Nov 06, 2021
The akwa ibom guy is trying but his image maker dey always exaggerate things and that makes the whole looks stupid.
Re: First Automobile Plant In South South Nigeria Close To Completion by Psalmistproject: 8:24am On Nov 06, 2021
Jalaw:
I find it difficult to come to terms with why people have so much hate, to the point of writing down a-two page epistle.
So if there is a car assembly plant in Lagos, Innoson manufacturering plant in anambra, no one else should venture into that business again?
Bro, we're in a world of capitalism.
Prolly, you are from the west, cos this is their typical mindset, they hate development to spread.
Stop the hate.
SMH.

I'm not against the development but the noise about it. Politicians and their unscrupulous supporters have a way of magnifying mediocrity.
Re: First Automobile Plant In South South Nigeria Close To Completion by VonSmallhausen: 8:51am On Nov 06, 2021
My only problem with this is that it is and remains a government business. Subject to political whims and caprices as well as the inherent inefficiency of the public service. I will be very pleasantly surprised if this business can compete with the likes of Innosons and the other private assemblies across Nigeria which are entrepreneurially managed.

In another 4-6 years the state will be thinking what to do with the moribund facility!
Re: First Automobile Plant In South South Nigeria Close To Completion by v2: 8:59am On Nov 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I am seeing nothing.

Show us the engine room.

Exactly, this is just a skeletal work so what does the op mean by "close to completion"?
Re: First Automobile Plant In South South Nigeria Close To Completion by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 06, 2021
The largest in the country with zero production ??

Have you been to INNOSON ??

The largest will be known not by land space occupied, but by annual vehicle production capacity.
Re: First Automobile Plant In South South Nigeria Close To Completion by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 06, 2021
Emelcee:
MIMSHAC-MERKAVIM Automobile Plant in Ikot Ukap, Itu local government area, will be the largest vehicle plant in the country.

It is one of the signatures of Governor Udom Emmanuel's vision to transform Akwa Ibom into an industrial hub.

The facility is at 90% completion, and it is the [b]first car assembling plant in the South South [/b]region of Nigeria.

Very soon, over 3000 direct staff would be employed and 25 sent abroad for a 6 weeks training in automobile assembling.

The automobile plant has 6 production lines with a capacity to chun out 5 conventional vehicles, 18 cars/ SUVs, 13 mini buses, 9 midi buses, 5 luxurious buses. A total production of 108 cars/SUVs, 56 buses in two weeks. 30 Luxurious buses and conventional vehicles in 1 month.

'The buses to be produced in the factory for commercial purposes, have over 25 years durability. The vehicles are built with Israeli standard technology, the best you can ever think of.

The engine is formidable and known over the world, while the body is alloy.
Read More Here
FIRST AUTOMOBILE PLANT IN SOUTH SOUTH NIGERIA NEARLY COMPLETED https://akwaibomdaily.com.ng/first-automobile-plant-in-south-south-nigeria-nearly-completed/

Very useless country. We are celebrating car assembling plant. So we cant build a car of our own from scratch. Rubbish
Re: First Automobile Plant In South South Nigeria Close To Completion by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

South South my niggar

We are about to combines engineering physics and mathematics principles with materials science....

My niggggggggeeeeeeeeessssss
Lolz
You are combining nothing.
This is just an assembly factory.
Wen we start building vehicles from scratch then i will know we are serious. Useless country
Re: First Automobile Plant In South South Nigeria Close To Completion by wink2015(m): 10:10am On Nov 06, 2021
This should be a major challenge to GOVERNOR IFEANYI OKOWA the so called DELTA STATE ROAD MASTER.

He is no where to be found in all this ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AND INDUSTRIALIZATION that are taking place in other parts of Nigeria.

THERE IS NO BREWERY, CAR INDUSTRY, OR OTHER BIG COMPANIES THAT ONE CAN FIND IN LAGOS IN DELTA STATE.

Urhobo politicians are busy in Asaba collecting from Delta state government, money, state and federal appointments and other big big position while the rest part of the state in the south remain largely under-developed and less progressive.
Re: First Automobile Plant In South South Nigeria Close To Completion by lexyclasy: 10:42am On Nov 06, 2021
slimfit1:
Not a must for you to buy cars
Re: First Automobile Plant In South South Nigeria Close To Completion by lexyclasy: 10:43am On Nov 06, 2021
ANDREW91:

Lolz
You are combining nothing.
This is just an assembly factory.
Wen we start building vehicles from scratch then i will know we are serious. Useless country
They must start somewhere bro.
Re: First Automobile Plant In South South Nigeria Close To Completion by AvalonSpace(m): 11:56am On Nov 06, 2021
slimfit1:
Where are the job to buy these cars? You have to stop importation of cars first before it can make any sense.
Stopping the importation of cars will increase the price of the locally produced ones. But competition will flatten the price.

1 Like

Re: First Automobile Plant In South South Nigeria Close To Completion by nwajesus12(m): 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2021
slimfit1:
Where are the job to buy these cars? You have to stop importation of cars first before it can make any sense.
listen to yourself, stop importation of cars as if everyone can afford to spend 5 million and above on cars
Re: First Automobile Plant In South South Nigeria Close To Completion by Osanoghodua1: 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2021
Obaseki is discussing Cow
Re: First Automobile Plant In South South Nigeria Close To Completion by loswhite(m): 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2021
slimfit1:
Why do you have to stop importation of cars? SMH Everyone is an expert suddenly...lol.
Re: First Automobile Plant In South South Nigeria Close To Completion by joshuaudom(m): 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2021
It's quite reccommemdable and a right step in a right direction from my good Governor.

But i want to know one thing, what are the means of sustaining it since we don't have stable power supply. The lack of stable power supply is causing companies to run out of the state because they can't afford diesel.
This is a question that needs to be answered. Thanks.

By Joshua Udom
Re: First Automobile Plant In South South Nigeria Close To Completion by Shellsploit: 2:33pm On Nov 06, 2021
Who dey colour grade tree blue colour
Re: First Automobile Plant In South South Nigeria Close To Completion by joshuaudom(m): 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2021
Reference:

grin...Chicken and egg question, lost on most Africans who simply donot understand how economies are built or prosperous societies are formed.

Well, simple. The answer lies in the question..... supposedly 3,000 jobs will be 'created'. That's how it starts.

For in 'sane societies' you 'create' first before you 'afford'. Only in rent seeking economies such as ours where everyone is either a contractor or trader do folks think of prospering without productivity.

Have enough people actively in production and there will be more than enough people to afford whatever they make.

You ve made a point.
Re: First Automobile Plant In South South Nigeria Close To Completion by sageb: 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2021
wink2015:
This should be a major challenge to GOVERNOR IFEANYI OKOWA the so called DELTA STATE ROAD MASTER.

He is no where to be found in all this ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AND INDUSTRIALIZATION that are taking place in other parts of Nigeria.

THERE IS NO BREWERY, CAR INDUSTRY, OR OTHER BIG COMPANIES THAT ONE CAN FIND IN LAGOS IN DELTA STATE.

Urhobo politicians are busy in Asaba collecting from Delta state government, money, state and federal appointments and other big big position while the rest part of the state in the south remain largely under-developed and less progressive.

Deltans need to get it right in 2023.
Which zone do you think deserve to produce the next Governor?
Delta central or Delta South?
Candidates are emerging from both zones.
Re: First Automobile Plant In South South Nigeria Close To Completion by sageb: 3:29pm On Nov 06, 2021
JuanDeDios:

My own is:
Which company is going to be assembling cars there?
What's the target market of the output?
How is the project being financed?

I hope this isn't another elephant project like Tinapa, Eko Atlantic, Asaba "International" Airport, etc.

Bros, Asaba international airport is functioning/still operating.

1 Like

Re: First Automobile Plant In South South Nigeria Close To Completion by JuanDeDios: 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2021
sageb:

Bros, Asaba international airport is functioning/still operating.
Yes. At the expense of the Delta taxpayer. An airport that can't even fund itself has no business existing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What You Should Do If You Mistakenly Swallow Fuel / The Evolution Of Bugatti – Which Do You Like Most? (photos) / Volvo Unveils Autonomous Garbage Truck (kolekole) - Photo & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.