Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Ondo Amotekun Intercepts Bus Loaded With 500 Daggers, Guns, Arrests 18 Suspects - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ondo Amotekun Intercepts Bus Loaded With 500 Daggers, Guns, Arrests 18 Suspects (58514 Views)

Amotekun Intercepts Trucks With Weapons, Charms In Ondo / RRS Intercepts Bus Load Of Illegal Drugs (Arizona) In Lagos. / The Pro-SARS Thugs Were Holding Cutlasses & Daggers -#EndSARS Protesters (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Amotekun Intercepts Bus Loaded With 500 Daggers, Guns, Arrests 18 Suspects by Vireani79: 4:37pm On Nov 05, 2021
Chidozie4847:
4how is that a lawful weapon?something that is been used in killing people.so now wen u kill someone with daggar u will go free because u killed the person with a lawful weapon abi

These are locally made daggers
It's their culture to carry these things
Knives and guns don't kill people
People kill people

Even a screwdriver can be used to kill

Will u ban it cos it can be used to kill

There is no law banning Dane guns and daggers

They will be left alone
That's the proper thing to do
Re: Ondo Amotekun Intercepts Bus Loaded With 500 Daggers, Guns, Arrests 18 Suspects by missuzoma: 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2021
Two bus loads of weapons escaped, that's big wahala

1 Like

Re: Ondo Amotekun Intercepts Bus Loaded With 500 Daggers, Guns, Arrests 18 Suspects by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2021
younglleo:
grin grin grin grin grin they won't defend themselves, na to masturbate for ipob matter dem go do best! make una no worry, jihad go reach una soon
On the contrary, this shows they're actually the ones defending themselves not like the Igbos that come here to make noise and blame Yorubas for their issues.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Amotekun Intercepts Bus Loaded With 500 Daggers, Guns, Arrests 18 Suspects by TemmyT002(m): 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2021
They want to avenge the arrest and ban of cows in Ondo State. Someone in Twitter warned that they were planning it.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Amotekun Intercepts Bus Loaded With 500 Daggers, Guns, Arrests 18 Suspects by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2021
Can the Nigerian police achieve this feat. Kudos to Amotekun

4 Likes

Re: Ondo Amotekun Intercepts Bus Loaded With 500 Daggers, Guns, Arrests 18 Suspects by Xzellentgraphic: 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2021
Vireani79:
These are lawful weapons
Daggers and the guns are for hunting
Abeg let them go
This guy must be daft

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Amotekun Intercepts Bus Loaded With 500 Daggers, Guns, Arrests 18 Suspects by Angelfrost(m): 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

No wonder they removed the military checkpoints. Na wa o. Nobody is safe again.

Nobody is supposed to be safe...

When you apply nepotism and ethnic sentiments in matters like national security, this is precisely what you get.

This is where I am compelled to agree with Nnamdi Kanu when he talks about this government having a hand in the crimes of herdsmen and bandits.

A lot of such arrests will still get swept under the carpet.... These people will get released based on orders from Abuja.

Just imagine what would happen if a Southerner were caught in this manner in Kano, Katsina, or Sokoto... Just imagine the outcry all the way from the Emirs to Aso Rock!

4 Likes

Re: Ondo Amotekun Intercepts Bus Loaded With 500 Daggers, Guns, Arrests 18 Suspects by Angelfrost(m): 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2021
Xzellentgraphic:

This guy must be daft

He is merely being sarcastic...
Re: Ondo Amotekun Intercepts Bus Loaded With 500 Daggers, Guns, Arrests 18 Suspects by Baeton: 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2021
Which way forward dear Lord
Re: Ondo Amotekun Intercepts Bus Loaded With 500 Daggers, Guns, Arrests 18 Suspects by Christistruth00: 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2021
TemmyT002:
They want to avenge the arrest and ban of cows in Ondo State. Someone in Twitter warned that they were planning it.

Can you find that tweet please
Re: Ondo Amotekun Intercepts Bus Loaded With 500 Daggers, Guns, Arrests 18 Suspects by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2021
tritt:
They came in to massacre no doubt. God pass man.

all these knives
ba human yoruba suya in the offers ?
Re: Ondo Amotekun Intercepts Bus Loaded With 500 Daggers, Guns, Arrests 18 Suspects by Angelfrost(m): 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

You think Amotekun can catch everyone?

You guys need to wake up on time. One Nigeria na scam

Yeah right...

Would you prefer they killed policemen and burnt police stations as is being done in the other region?!!!

Nigeria is a scam, yes! But destroying regions and lives of innocent people in a so called bid to force a referendum has to be the biggest scam ever!
Re: Ondo Amotekun Intercepts Bus Loaded With 500 Daggers, Guns, Arrests 18 Suspects by jaxxy(m): 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2021
Dapson73:
Good job Amotekun. Keep protecting our territory even if conventional police rufuses to.

It doesn’t end there. This isn’t a joke or Smtn to gloss over. It’s very important to know full details or where the buses where going and track the other buses and those involved. This should be escalated.
Re: Ondo Amotekun Intercepts Bus Loaded With 500 Daggers, Guns, Arrests 18 Suspects by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:59pm On Nov 05, 2021
Angelfrost:

Yeah right...

Would you prefer they killed policemen and burnt police stations as is being done in the other region?!!!

Nigeria is a scam, yes! But destroying regions and lives of innocent people in a so called bid to force a referendum has to be the biggest scam ever!

I don't care what you decide as your approach. Fact is that your likes and many in your region do not even know where to belong in the current scenario. Your peace approach is doing little all you can do is to condemn and pick hole in the approach of other people.

Funny enough, your region is gradually becoming a battle ground. Do you know what it means that an attempt was made to bring such amount of weapon to your region? How many will be caught and prevented? Will coming online to type change what is about to happen? I wish you all the lucks. Like I said, you guys should better wake up. Coming online to troll other people trying to save their region will do you no gain.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Amotekun Intercepts Bus Loaded With 500 Daggers, Guns, Arrests 18 Suspects by Valuc: 5:06pm On Nov 05, 2021
Someone sent them or someone sponsored this people... Abi na aboki get money to buy all these?
Re: Ondo Amotekun Intercepts Bus Loaded With 500 Daggers, Guns, Arrests 18 Suspects by rayvelez(m): 5:10pm On Nov 05, 2021
I think we now know why they removed military check point days ago, simply because their terrorists brother want to pass.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Amotekun Intercepts Bus Loaded With 500 Daggers, Guns, Arrests 18 Suspects by King44(m): 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2021
HonNL:

[url=https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tvcnews.tv/amotekun-intercepts-bus-loaded-with-500-daggers-guns-knives-arrest-18-suspects/%3famp_markup=1]SOURCE [/url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7apKWt6XYs
Buhari people shey na war na wan fight

It's now clear why they removed the military from all checkpoints

They should be interrogated and properly investigated, someone might have sponsored them and I think there are more people that are connected to this, those daggers are meant for more than just twelve terrorists there more of them

1 Like

Re: Ondo Amotekun Intercepts Bus Loaded With 500 Daggers, Guns, Arrests 18 Suspects by Babaken(m): 5:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

I know for them to remove the checking point there's serious plans going on but them go fail.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Amotekun Intercepts Bus Loaded With 500 Daggers, Guns, Arrests 18 Suspects by Guestlander: 5:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
younglleo:
grin grin grin grin grin they won't defend themselves, na to masturbate for ipob matter dem go do best! make una no worry, jihad go reach una soon

They won't defend themselves? What do you call this proactive measure of arresting them before they can act?

1 Like

Re: Ondo Amotekun Intercepts Bus Loaded With 500 Daggers, Guns, Arrests 18 Suspects by Classcaptain1(m): 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2021
Amotekpon..... grin
Re: Ondo Amotekun Intercepts Bus Loaded With 500 Daggers, Guns, Arrests 18 Suspects by Asadujames202(m): 5:19pm On Nov 05, 2021
If they restrict their evil plan to South wasst

It's my choice to remain indifferent
Re: Ondo Amotekun Intercepts Bus Loaded With 500 Daggers, Guns, Arrests 18 Suspects by younglleo: 5:20pm On Nov 05, 2021
Guestlander:

They won't defend themselves? What do you call this proactive measure of arresting them before they can act?
2 truck still escaped! if u cant read jst stop quoting me
Re: Ondo Amotekun Intercepts Bus Loaded With 500 Daggers, Guns, Arrests 18 Suspects by Guestlander: 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2021
younglleo:

2 truck still escaped! if u cant read jst stop quoting me

That is a solid information and if you have no brains to process it you have no business being on Nairaland.
Re: Ondo Amotekun Intercepts Bus Loaded With 500 Daggers, Guns, Arrests 18 Suspects by RichAbujaGuy: 5:23pm On Nov 05, 2021
i watched the video. to me it looks like the oga sponsors double crossed some hired area boys. see the body language of all in the vid?
where is the bus and the Amotekun strike force that did the work.
vid looks too clean and staged like the lekke toll booth camera episode.
just a thought, post ur own.
Re: Ondo Amotekun Intercepts Bus Loaded With 500 Daggers, Guns, Arrests 18 Suspects by Joeyfizzo: 5:23pm On Nov 05, 2021
Success77x:
Abi na make those soldiers comot 4 road block for ondo state bcus them give them directive?
So these people truly get grand patron?
so true....now i get ....that is d reason why dey were directed to abandon road blocks

1 Like

Re: Ondo Amotekun Intercepts Bus Loaded With 500 Daggers, Guns, Arrests 18 Suspects by Angelfrost(m): 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

I don't care what you decide as your approach. Fact is that your likes and many in your region do not even know where to belong in the current scenario. Your peace approach is doing little all you can do is to condemn and pick hole in the approach of other people.

Funny enough, your region is gradually becoming a battle ground. Do you know what it means that an attempt was made to bring such amount of weapon to your region? How many will be caught and prevented? Will coming online to type change what is about to happen? I wish you all the lucks. Like I said, you guys should better wake up. Coming online to troll other people trying to save their region will do you no gain.

I have absolutely nothing against secession or fighting for freedom... I earnestly believe this nation has long overstayed its collective usefulness. I have never shifted ground on this.

However, burning police stations, maiming and killing people is not freedom fighting... It is criminality! Nothing more!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Amotekun Intercepts Bus Loaded With 500 Daggers, Guns, Arrests 18 Suspects by Nkpitime(m): 5:28pm On Nov 05, 2021
Vireani79:
These are lawful weapons
Daggers and the guns are for hunting
Abeg let them go
You no well at all what of the ak47 ammurnition and those cut to size locally made guns
Re: Ondo Amotekun Intercepts Bus Loaded With 500 Daggers, Guns, Arrests 18 Suspects by atonement12: 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2021
Davinity:
They should just execute them
Demon daddy no go gree! undecided
Re: Ondo Amotekun Intercepts Bus Loaded With 500 Daggers, Guns, Arrests 18 Suspects by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:33pm On Nov 05, 2021
Angelfrost:

I have absolutely nothing against secession or fighting for freedom... I earnestly believe this nation has long overstayed its collective usefulness. I have never shifted ground on this.

However, burning police stations, maiming and killing people is not freedom fighting... It is criminality! Nothing more!
Yea surely everyone abhors violence but the sad truth is that there has never been freedom given anywhere in the world without trails of violence. If you know of any, please educate me.
Re: Ondo Amotekun Intercepts Bus Loaded With 500 Daggers, Guns, Arrests 18 Suspects by 147ekinmogun(m): 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

God bless you for this observation.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Amotekun Intercepts Bus Loaded With 500 Daggers, Guns, Arrests 18 Suspects by Volcano12(f): 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2021
God will protect His own.Ha check the level of insecurity in Nigeria,Ii no sure say Naija go better in the next 25 years ooo,hahah!!! A government that cannot protect its citizens is bad bad bad and bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hope Olusegun Aroke: Fraudster Coordinates Yahoo Yahoo Operations From Prison / How I Trapped Her – Gracious West, Rivers Serial Killer Narrates / Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.