Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti (50277 Views)

Suspected Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police In Edo (Graphic) / Crippled Kidnapper Buhari Haruna Arrested While Collecting ₦2M Ransom In Katsina / Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police On Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti by LegalWolf: 8:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
Gerrard59:

Taqiyya-ing at its best.

So, I am to believe a newspaper that gave room for the denial of the Lekki Massacre and is a mouthpiece of jihadists/Fulani militias on how a Sarkin collaborated with security agents to waylay a kidnapper? Same Ekiti state where farmers' investments of hundreds of millions got destroyed by Fulani cows controlled by Fulani Islamic terrorists disguising as herdsmen (why did the dumbass Sarkin involve himself in a more pressing issue as that?

https://punchng.com/amotekun-probes-herdsmens-destruction-of-235-hectare-ekiti-maize-farm/

Or when women are slaughtered by same Fulani terrorists: https://punchng.com/suspected-herdsmen-attack-three-women-in-ekiti-for-resisting-rape/

It is better you have a bridge sale than this bullcrap!

Credulous monkeys who rather than look at the source of the so-called are praising the narrative. Una never see anything yet.

Bunkum at its best. At least, we are credulous monkeys but your lots is beneath qualifying as animals. Always selective on the hypocritical source to trust. If we bring quote of the same punch saying contrariwise, you will hide your flee to your god-f0rsaken hole and keep mute. Like I always tell you, you a disaster to happen and hating Fulbe would not make your life better.

We have lived in the south and we know that most of your lots are low-lives, much more that the Northerners you so much detest. So what do I expect? As long as I am on this forum, I will keep dragging your hypocrisy by the cheap hair you wear.

Rubbish!
Re: Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti by gulfer: 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2021
Hope they rescued the victim(s) cool cool cool cool
Re: Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti by baretalk: 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
Good, if more kidnappers are killed, young ones will be afraid to join. Death penalty for all kidnappers. Instant shooting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) / Ritual Killer Beheads 4-Year-Old Boy In Osun (graphic Pic) / I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.