Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti (50243 Views)

Suspected Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police In Edo (Graphic) / Crippled Kidnapper Buhari Haruna Arrested While Collecting ₦2M Ransom In Katsina / Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police On Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti by West2019(m): 9:37pm On Nov 05, 2021
fake news
Re: Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti by tunjilee003: 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Sounds like a good news

But all these kidnappers fit upgrade soon o

Use digital way take dey collect their money
maybe in few years to come, we will start paying kidnappers with bit coins....
Re: Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti by Bigchristo: 9:54pm On Nov 05, 2021
ManirBK:

https://dailytrust.com/kidnapper-gunned-down-during-ransom-collection
Serves him right, he should go n collect ransom in hell
Re: Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2021
They should use Acid to dissolve the useless Kidnaper's body..
Re: Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti by authority2006(m): 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
mbaka0433:

i dont trust them at all, anything can happen, they can kill the kidnapped victim and label him/her the kidnapper...... I fear who no de fear our security agents oooo

People like you are good at one thing, that's running your mouth up and down on social media.
Re: Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti by mbaka0433: 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
authority2006:

People like you are good at one thing, that's running your mouth up and down on social media.

thank GOD Am even good at something, i no wan insult u cos am a peace lover.... Let love lead us
Re: Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti by mbaka0433: 10:11pm On Nov 05, 2021
arsenal33:
I dont trust you. You love bad news

u are a prophet...as i see arsenal33, i happy die
Re: Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti by prigoz(m): 10:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
mbaka0433:

i dont trust them at all, anything can happen, they can kill the kidnapped victim and label him/her the kidnapper...... I fear who no de fear our security agents oooo

Re: Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti by franvincoop: 10:16pm On Nov 05, 2021
Damn niggar, na say dem no get sense, but if our famous nairaland vulture griller hear this your idea, dem go start to collect na crypto by next week. I don forsee am like you. E go happen!!!!!!!

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Sounds like a good news

Re: Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti by jaxxy(m): 10:26pm On Nov 05, 2021
WibusJaga:

I advise anyone who wants to go into Kidnapping business to relocate to the North & team up with Bandits. There you are guaranteed 100% ROI.

We still don’t know if these ones were herdsmen or bandits or regular kidnappers. undecided

They refused to tell us. Lol

Security operatives here only reveal identities of criminals when it suits them. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti by mbaka0433: 10:26pm On Nov 05, 2021
arsenal33:
I dont trust you. You love bad news

arsenal33 is bad news sef
Re: Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti by LegalWolf: 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2021
What do pseudo-scholars like Gerrard59 have to say about this? How can a sarkin Fulani be interested in the peace of Ekiti..has the plan to dip the Quran in the sea abandoned?
Re: Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti by anyilalaz: 11:10pm On Nov 05, 2021
ManirBK:
oboy our security agents need to be applaud not condemnation na!

If it somewhere in the East, you will see all angles of graphic gory pictures...
Re: Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti by Baltimore22(m): 11:36pm On Nov 05, 2021
Home boy
slawormiir 1post=107362898:
Damnnn niggar
Sounds like a good news

Re: Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti by APCNig: 11:38pm On Nov 05, 2021
Bantu10:
Coneheads and crime; chai!!

He should rest in pieces with that demon that fell from the sky and landed in ile-ife

You see why those before you ran mad and transfered the madness to their generations yet unborn?
Re: Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti by able20(m): 11:48pm On Nov 05, 2021
mbaka0433:

E pain you say them kill the kidnappers
Re: Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti by Lugianostar(m): 11:59pm On Nov 05, 2021
I guess his father satan will give him the cash??
Re: Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti by pacificom: 12:37am On Nov 06, 2021
One Good news! They served him a dose of his medicine.
Re: Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti by Gerrard59(m): 1:04am On Nov 06, 2021
LegalWolf:
What do pseudo-scholars like Gerrard.59 have to say about this? How can a sarkin Fulani be interested in the peace of Ekiti..has the plan to dip the Quran in the sea abandoned?

Taqiyya-ing at its best.

So, I am to believe a newspaper that gave room for the denial of the Lekki Massacre and is a mouthpiece of jihadists/Fulani militias on how a Sarkin collaborated with security agents to waylay a kidnapper? Same Ekiti state where farmers' investments of hundreds of millions got destroyed by Fulani cows controlled by Fulani Islamic terrorists disguising as herdsmen (why did the dumbass Sarkin involve himself in a more pressing issue as that?

https://punchng.com/amotekun-probes-herdsmens-destruction-of-235-hectare-ekiti-maize-farm/

Or when women are slaughtered by same Fulani terrorists: https://punchng.com/suspected-herdsmen-attack-three-women-in-ekiti-for-resisting-rape/

It is better you have a bridge sale than this bullcrap!

Credulous monkeys who rather than look at the source of the so-called are praising the narrative. Una never see anything yet.
Re: Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti by Teejay13(m): 1:37am On Nov 06, 2021
Serves him right.
Re: Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti by redsun(m): 1:56am On Nov 06, 2021
What will be the fate of the victims now that they killed one of the kidnappers? That is a botched investigation by reckless and senseless police.. They should have tracked him down to his den to see if they can locate the victims
Re: Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti by cardoctor(m): 2:04am On Nov 06, 2021
Good for him
Re: Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti by Freelane33(m): 2:42am On Nov 06, 2021
Lol
ManirBK:
Good development let him collect the Ransom in hell fire.
Re: Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti by HRMK: 5:21am On Nov 06, 2021
That is good!
Re: Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti by Holaomoakin(m): 7:49am On Nov 06, 2021
Sources claimed that they usually tie they their victims down even while sleeping they sit beside them with AK-47s guns. Interestingly those ransom/ammunitions they collect/have: they bury them around them/path most times for back ups and emergencies. In case farmers hit goldmines. Farmers could make away with their bounty.
Re: Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti by Freelance363: 7:49am On Nov 06, 2021
no picture? Anybody fit write anything sha
Re: Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti by Quiny32323: 8:21am On Nov 06, 2021
ManirBK:
oboy our security agents need to be applaud not condemnation na!

And you believed what they said, if those kidnapped victims make it alive, na God oo.
Re: Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti by lekzyn(m): 9:22am On Nov 06, 2021
mbaka0433:

The news is very much real because the kidnappers remain was deposited at the Ikole-Ekiti mortuary in Ekiti State.
The news is not even complete because the combined effort of the military, hunters and vigilantes killed 4 and arrested 2 and the corpses was seen within the Ikole metropolis. It even happened on Wednesday/Thursday.
Re: Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti by splashbaby(m): 9:39am On Nov 06, 2021
A source told newsmen in Ado Ekiti that he was killed by combined forces of soldiers, police and local security task force called Yan Banga, set up by a Sarkin Fulani in Ekiti, Alhaji Adamu Abashe You see the bolded statement will finish the south west state. They are undoing themselves. Ekiti is the weakest link in the Southwest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road / Man Rapes A Girl In A Mosque In Lagos During Morning Prayers. Photo: / Mum Let Man Sleep In Her Teenage Daughter’s Bed And Perform Sex Acts On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.