Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Someone Should Please Help: What could be the cause of this... - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Someone Should Please Help: What could be the cause of this... (684 Views)

Please Help! What Do I Learn To Build Something Like Paystack? / Help!!!. What Language Is Best For Developing A Payment App. / Help:what's The Cost Of Running A Mobile App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Should Please Help: What could be the cause of this... by Neutral15(m): 4:43pm On Nov 05, 2021
I have been struggling with this for almost a week now. I discovered it when I tried to install react-router-dom. I don't know how to generate both the private and public key.
I have generated the private and public key but I'm still getting same error message.
I can't install anything that have to do with NPM.
Please help me with any detailed link that will guide me to resolve this SSL issue.
Thanks
cc tensazangetsu20
olukunle50
stanliwise
qtguru
progeek37
fnep2smooth
spartan117
DualCore1
philip0906
MountainView etc

Re: Someone Should Please Help: What could be the cause of this... by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 9:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
check your package.json file and check for the version of the react-router-dom you are using then try again with npm i
react-router-dom@vesion you are using . if fails try again with --force flag
Re: Someone Should Please Help: What could be the cause of this... by Neutral15(m): 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
Neutral15:
I have been struggling with this for almost a week now. I discovered it when I tried to install react-router-dom. I don't know how to generate both the private and public key.
Please help me with any detailed link that will guide me to resolve this SSL issue.
Thanks

Someone should please come to my rescue, I've gone far to give up as I can't afford to buy a new laptop new.
I'm now unable to install anything that has to do with npm.

Ynix, Jas80, Karleb, Just123, ClixMaster, africonn, SilverG33k, Millz404, olubantylove, bet9ja, JSXyoungboy, elunico, robertlook2020, SpaceTime, cixak95211, SapphireYj, wellsaid2, Brukx, ThatCEO, pidginedtec, 404Dev, pcguru1, NeneKelvin2019, ProfAmaben ReactJs, DanTheGeek, Fuankuk etc
Re: Someone Should Please Help: What could be the cause of this... by Neutral15(m): 6:54am On Nov 18, 2021
I have generated the public and private key, yet I'm still getting same error embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Get In Here to Learn Programming Courses for Free / Can I Earn A Living With Only Python / Java Programming Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.