Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO (16250 Views)

Combined Flag Off Ceremony For Exercise Crocodile Lift & Grand African Nemo / MUST READ! See The Exceptions To The Nemo Dat Quod Non Habet In Law / Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by Theworldisvanity: 7:50am On Nov 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by DabuIIIT: 7:55am On Nov 06, 2021
Pauldollars:
Naval officers always on the high seas. Hardly have opportunities for other engagements except on pass.
If you're married to one, or have one as a father, you may likely grow apart except by God's grace.
Very true. Same thing with seamen like me.
We got armed guards onboard our ship and one personnel only had the opportunity to go see his ailing child only cos we sailed to Lagos.
But one strange thing is,there are so many northerners in the navy,too many. Well,what do I know?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by DabuIIIT: 7:57am On Nov 06, 2021
EXLOVER:
I'm 39 this year, can i reduce my age to join the Navy? Cause it has always been my dream since i was a boy
You better think twice..
Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by Gireiboy(m): 8:12am On Nov 06, 2021
DabuIIIT:

Very true. Same thing with seamen like me.
We got armed guards onboard our ship and one personnel only had the opportunity to go see his ailing child only cos we sailed to Lagos.
But one strange thing is,there are so many northerners in the navy,too many. Well,what do I know?
And so what? if we have got so many northerners in the Navy. Every state in the country is given thesame quota.
Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by Dukeolumidemans(m): 8:15am On Nov 06, 2021
After looking at what is currently being used by the Westerner World in their Naval Arsenal, Nigeria seem to be a joker with their current display and form. Just NEGODU the type of helicopter Nigeria is using.. undecided

Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by ElValiente(m): 8:37am On Nov 06, 2021
See our own navy ogas belle. Awon oil Bloc them.
Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by Bantu10: 9:01am On Nov 06, 2021
abdelrahman:
all you Igbo idiots won't stop amusing me

What has prophet Muhammad got to do with this?

Because Muhammed is a rapist and a terrorist. Comprehende?
Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by Ikpunekenwa(m): 9:11am On Nov 06, 2021
abdelrahman:
all you Igbo idiots won't stop amusing me

What has prophet Muhammad got to do with this?
Prophet mohammed is an imbecilic nymphomaniac who brought the most useless religion that has been the bane to our civilization, it thrives on violence, murder, rape, illiteracy, dirtiness, ignorance, terrorism, etc and those were the embodiment of the idiot, useless and worthless prophet mohammed. He has no sense, a drunk who was abusing opium in the caves of medina, started corning out nonsense after hallucinating and the gullible charlatans of medina accepted the idiotic thing as a religion and now he has extended his cursed nature to everyone practising that deadbeat religion.

Is bokoharam, ISIS, alqaeda, etc not preaching islam? They are the real muslims sef. How can a full grown man be turned only a 6 year old, the nymphomaniac mohammed married aisha when she was 6 years old and started having sex with her at 9 years old, those this show he is normal? He is a sex starved pervert that made raping minors his hobby, it is this same man an imbecilic nymphomaniac like you is following. No wonder mohammed died like a rabid dog after convulsing from the poison zainab fed him with. Prophet mohammed is a mad dog and a silly porcupine.
Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 06, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

Prophet mohammed is an imbecilic nymphomaniac who brought the most useless religion that has been the bane to our civilization
actually Christianity fitted in that.

Christian were the one that enslaved your naked Igbo ancestors.

They massacred and stole native lands in the name of Christianity.

Lord resistance, crusaders,pope innocent, KKK did countless actrocities in the name of your religion.

Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”-1samuel 15v3

Numbers 31:16-18

Ikpunekenwa:

it thrives on violence, murder, rape, illiteracy, dirtiness, ignorance, terrorism, etc and those were the embodiment of the idiot, useless and worthless prophet mohammed.
while Yahweh the father of terrorism was known for countless massacre, genocide and order for raping.

Christianity fitted all what u mentioned above.

Even the ESN/Ipob making sure of that grin just like how Jesus Said

“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.-matthew 10:34.

Ikpunekenwa:

He has no sense, a drunk who was abusing opium in the caves of medina, started corning out nonsense after hallucinating and the gullible charlatans of medina accepted the idiotic thing as a religion and now he has extended his cursed nature to everyone practising that deadbeat religion.
what rubbish is this nigga even saying?

16 Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the Lord in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the Lord.

17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Ikpunekenwa:

Is bokoharam, ISIS, alqaeda, etc not preaching islam?
just like Columbus,pope innocent, crusaders,lord resistance army preach Christianity.

Ikpunekenwa:

They are the real muslims sef.
while all those Christians terrorists are real Christians.

Ikpunekenwa:

How can a full grown man be turned only a 6 year old, the nymphomaniac mohammed married aisha when she was 6 years old and started having sex with her at 9 years old, those this show he is normal?
what a lie?

But you supposed worry about Mary a 12 years girl that married 99 years old Joseph.

Ikpunekenwa:

He is a sex starved pervert that made raping minors his hobby, it is this same man an imbecilic nymphomaniac like you is following.
hehehe u think prophet Muhammed was like Bible Moses that was ordered by Yahweh to keep virgins of war for sex?

Ikpunekenwa:

No wonder mohammed died like a rabid dog after convulsing from the poison zainab fed him with.
funny where is the evidence he died of poison?

John the Baptist was beheaded

Your own Jesus was nailed like a useless theif

Micah was slained

Job was sick

All those incident were mentioned in Bible but u ain't seeing that.

Ikpunekenwa:

Prophet mohammed is a mad dog and a silly porcupine.
evidence of that? gringrin

But Yahweh was a drunkard, foolish

All these were mentioned in Bible.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 06, 2021
Bantu10:

Because Muhammed is a rapist and a terrorist. Comprehende?
evidence?

Oh sorry,let me show u the evidence from the Qur'an

Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”-1samuel 15v3

16 Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the Lord in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the Lord.

17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
gringrin
Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by DabuIIIT: 10:53am On Nov 06, 2021
Gireiboy:

And so what? if we have got so many northerners in the Navy. Every state in the country is given thesame quota.
In this buhari regime?!
I doubt that seriously.
We have change of guards from time to time and they are all >90% northerners
Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:29am On Nov 06, 2021
WHERE IS THE NAVY FLEET?ALL THIS GUYS FIT SWIM SEF? undecided
Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by Lymasaba(m): 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2021
plaindealer:

These dead and decimated terrorists go tell you a different story about the Nigerian military, oh, I forgot, they can not tell you anything because they are dead and rotting in hell.

grin grin
Sosai .. that guy in ninja is civilian GTF see his hunting gun
Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by Guzx: 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2021
abdelrahman:
nah nigga

I'm not the cause of yours too,and neither me or prophet Muhammad is the cause that you people massacring yourselves in Igbo land.

Get a life and stop a religious bigot,I've never see y'all Igbo Christians blame middle belt Christians for massacring your fathers in 1966 progrom.

But if anything happens, Islam this, Islam that.

ODE.

what makes you think I am Igbo?

Mumu

Anyone that counters your stupidity is now Igbo christian?

Oloshi
Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2021
xxxtedyxxx:

ODE.

what makes you think I am Igbo?

Mumu

Anyone that counters your stupidity is now Igbo christian?

Oloshi
then what are u stupid ass nigga?

Oh u are the son of Yahweh that ordered two bears to kill 42 little children just because they called Elisha 'bald headed'
Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by Lilfire(m): 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2021
bcomputer101:
They are only good in snapping pictures.

Just one gunshot from Boko-haram or bandits, you will see them jumping fence and peeing on their body

Go and ask about the Nigerian Navy SBS, The Navy Never back down we it comes to battle a secret only those in the military are aware of, do your findings sir you will be shock at what you will find out
Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by Lilfire(m): 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
WHERE IS THE NAVY FLEET?ALL THIS GUYS FIT SWIM SEF? undecided

Google the Nigerian Navy SBS bro, you will be shock at what they can do, Top secret stuff, google best special forces in Africa and see where they rank!!! Those guys in black are mostly train by US SEAL Swimming is Childs play
Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by Reflect7: 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2021
Drsnives:
Giant of Africa my foot

Your view is irrelevant.
Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by VicM6: 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2021
I don't believe this shit if NNS bubu is not involved.
Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by bewla(m): 9:56am On Nov 07, 2021
sweetonugbu:
Looking fowaqd to when the african continent will be her own master and quit tagging along the foreign powers, today france tomorrow china next tomorrow pakistan.
Guyana and Nipeil will join soon

Head done turn to tail

Continent
Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by CSTRR: 10:05am On Nov 07, 2021
Gireiboy:

Every state may be given the same quota but the north has an undue advantage.

To join the military, you need the recommendation of someone from your state in a very high position in the military.

And since all the military schools and institutions are in the north, these high ranking officers are all based there.

So it is easier for a northerner to quickly enter Zaria and get the recommendation of his own people in the military than for a Southerner to travel there and start looking for someone from his own state to recommend him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of The Man Who Killed Isaac Boro.? / DSS Now Fg’s Terror Gang – Fayose / How Okonjo-Iweala Became First Female WTO Director-General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.