Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

My Economic Expenditure Of My "Allowee" As A Corp Member - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Economic Expenditure Of My "Allowee" As A Corp Member (618 Views)

Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey / 7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member / 4 Serious Businesses You Can Do As A Corp Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Economic Expenditure Of My "Allowee" As A Corp Member by priestenvie(m): 5:46pm On Nov 05, 2021
What prompted me to make this post is because of a similar post made here.
Someone listed how he manages his finance economically.

Well, here's my own account of how I manage the 33k the Federal Government gives Corp Members as allowance monthly. Since cost of living varries, my location is Obiaruku, Ukwuani LGA in Delta State.
1. Daily (Work Days)
-Feeding=N500
-T.p fare=N200 (most times I trek going, sometimes I trek to and fro)
-Friut=N100 (oranges)
-To watch midweek football=N100 (I only watch my team, Chelsea)
2. Daily (Weekends)
-Feeding=N500
-Friut=N100
-Weekend football=N100 ( I only watch my team, Chelsea)

So Weekly like that I spend a total of N5,500.
But this amount fluctuates because of International breaks, non-champions league days, non Carraboa cup days or non Fa Cup days.

So like that I spend a total of N22,000 monthly
I pay my monthly contribution of N10k.
So I am left with 1k.
Airtime, Data subscription and one or two taxation from people fits into the 22k, because sometimes I trek to work and back home enabling me to have a little more.

P.S I had some how got 1 carton of noodles and custard... I got these from outside the 33k

They say na from where man dey work na him e dey chop, work-chop, so I dey fit make little money from my profession.

Re: My Economic Expenditure Of My "Allowee" As A Corp Member by NobleSeed(m): 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2021
undecided
Re: My Economic Expenditure Of My "Allowee" As A Corp Member by Zenithh: 6:36pm On Nov 05, 2021
Indomie and what? shocked

This generation of corpers are really suffering.

33k increment aka suffering

Anyways I luv that you’re saving some amount because it’s a cold world after service. Especially if u don’t have a job connect or u read a very useless course in d uni.

Goodluck ajuwaya
Re: My Economic Expenditure Of My "Allowee" As A Corp Member by RichardRexs(m): 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
200 for transportation. How will people serving in Abuja, Lagos, port Harcourt survive

(1) (Reply)

The Online Marketing Training That Will Earn You Money When Implementing It / Is It Safe? Traveling To Kaduna Nysc Orientation Camp / A Thread For Corpers Posted To Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.