Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Foodstuffs End Of The Year, Hurry - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Foodstuffs End Of The Year, Hurry (155 Views)

The End Of Naira, NGN, On Binance / Kitchen Mata Foodstuffs Delivery Service / Cheapest Places To Get Foodstuffs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Foodstuffs End Of The Year, Hurry by AbujaClient: 6:17pm On Nov 05, 2021
Good day Nairalanders

I believe we all know that by December you may not gain access to cheaper foodstuffs or even get to the north even 2022... Is time you start buying foodstuffs gradually from the cheapest source now. Don't call my line by then I won't answer you. Make haste while the sun shines. Is still a bit better now... Get all the foodstuffs you need from the north ahead of time. Both for selling and consumption. Is not by force is just because of recession ahead. He that has hear let him hear. The best time to go into Foodstuffs business is now. Stock quickly and sell high by December mostly Rice, Yam, onion and Garri...

(1) (Reply)

Season Special Offer / Outsource Errands To Trusted Taskers To Do For You In Far Locations / I Need Clarification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.